Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a bit of a day off from here, ya know getting on with all that real life stuff like homeschooling, cooking a proper dinner, cleaning stuff that actually needed cleaning. Tomorrow I'M going to cut the grass yep actually me if I was Mrs Hinch I'd have that on my list even tho it means Jamie was going to do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So close, yet so far... I just had to put it away. 😩

i used these finest bleach and lenor, with a hint of 1001 and then once folded, cif wiped it.
IN YOUR FACE, HINCH.
But did you sing 'nothing feels better than this' while doing it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Grinch & Solomon Grundy have some sort of collaberation in the pipeline. Make no mistake it's all carefully planned!!!

Two cheeks of the same arse!! 🍑🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I found this article on Reddit stating out how people seem to shot to fame on social media from nowhere and how they do it... remind you of anyone👀
This is an interesting 🤔 read now I am wandering has Grinch paid Stacey Solomon to be her friend ATB

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Might have already been said but I think she videos him ‘standing’ then screen shots Him multiple times as he naturally falls .

If they aren’t ashamed of themselves, they blinking well need to be 😕
she’s a ducking fool. Only a matter of time until he falls flat on his face and hurts himself. And hospitals aren’t the place to be at the minute! She’s doing it by thinking it’s winding us up, well it does. But she’s putting her child at risk doing it. Absolute clown

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t Hinch live in a tiny little village guyzzzz? Surely she doesn’t need to drive anywhere for their walks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know if it’s because I’m 4 wines in (probably is) but I love Stacey n joe 🤣🤣🤣

alright love is abit much... like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
541CE8D9-9E89-46A6-AF78-A8AE72F1222F.png

Just found one of her sheep who literally has got the SAME breed dog, gave it the SAME name, calls it handsomes on videos and it’s posing with grinch’s book now! 🤢🤢 THESE PEOPLE

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I see your point in this actually!
Cue Fred Vest getting a make-over or some kind of we’re in love & dead funny super cute couples activity. Not that I’m saying SS & JS are all of those things but Sloppy Sophie’s rotten head will be in overdrive as we speak 😏🤣
Well they do all have the same initials 😉😂#Shudder 🤢🤢
S & J........ Sophie & Jamie 🙈🤢
S & J........ Stacey & Joe

All together now......
It was meant to be!!!! all in it together 😉😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh how odd? Just having a snoop as you do when the kids are in bed😂🤷🏽‍♀️
I agree it's weird. Doesn't show up as a follower on Hinch. But does show up as following Hinch on SS page.. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well they do all have the same initials 😉😂#Shudder 🤢🤢
S & J........ Sophie & Jamie 🙈🤢
S & J........ Stacey & Joe

All together now......
It was meant to be!!!! all in it together 😉😂😂
Ronnie &Rex

Formerly known on here as Andrex

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else feel like she feeds her baby too much food. When she makes those patties they look quite stodgy. I don’t think my 7 yr old son would eat the amount she gives him (and I know some will end up on the floor etc )

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.