Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is a dull as dishwater even before lockdown, she is just churning out the same tit everyday, And looking scruffier by the day, she needs to bleach herself down never mind her house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 114885
Just found one of her sheep who literally has got the SAME breed dog, gave it the SAME name, calls it handsomes on videos and it’s posing with grinch’s book now! 🤢🤢 THESE PEOPLE
Oscar Wilde said
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
but bleeping hell that isn't flattery, a restraining order is on the cards I think

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 114885
Just found one of her sheep who literally has got the SAME breed dog, gave it the SAME name, calls it handsomes on videos and it’s posing with grinch’s book now! 🤢🤢 THESE PEOPLE
What annoys me the most with the dog is 1) I can’t have a dog. (Well I could.. but 4 kids and dog where I am, tiny garden and the best walks for it to run would be Hyde park etc) not really ideal especially in my current situ
2) if I owned the dog and had my family there to support me 24/7 I’d be running with it and walking it 4x a day
3) it has its own bloody bedroom (granted I have spare rooms but it would sleep in the kitchen)
4) we grew up with a cocker her name was Bella she was a beautiful blue rone and she was so active and wonderful. My mum walked her on the beach and in the woods. Watching handsnomes live his grey life upsets me so much. He’s a spoilt brat who doesn’t know what it is to be a dog. Granted she might love him but to explore and roam.

suppose the same could be said to Ronnie
It’s sad and I really am hating on her now for having so much opportunity to nourish them both and she can’t. Because earning a wage is more important

Reactions: 24
Her working days are getting shorter. I guess she'll be up late tomorrow night for her NHS clap. Stacey however is wiping the floor with her. I have to say Stacey and Joe made me laugh tonight. Wonder does hinch ever look and see how much fun they are having and wish she could let herself go like that. Must be awful dull to hide behi d a filter and a stupid voice all the time

Reactions: 33
I’ve not caught up yet on the thread but just wanted to say this before I forget 😂
Our little one was pulling herself up on things and walking up and down holding on to the sofa, the tv unit...anything she could get her herself up with and support.

Thats when we started baby proofing. Why have we not seen that? Didn’t she buy things for the corners of her coffee table in one of her “hinch hauls” or bag of crap.

I’m calling it!! Come on bingo 😂

Reactions: 16
Her working days are getting shorter. I guess she'll be up late tomorrow night for her NHS clap. Stacey however is wiping the floor with her. I have to say Stacey and Joe made me laugh tonight. Wonder does hinch ever look and see how much fun they are having and wish she could let herself go like that. Must be awful dull to hide behi d a filter and a stupid voice all the time
Hinch is trying to be like Stacey and Joe
They do funny make up vids/tiktoks together but all hinch and vest manage is umm umm umm thinking - nothing, fail

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch is trying to be like Stacey and Joe
They do funny make up vids/tiktoks together but all hinch and vest manage is umm umm umm thinking - nothing, fail
Can anyone explain TikTok to me? All I ever see is loads of people doing the same dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on..the single bed that she makes and sprays every morning... is that the dogs bed?
Yep, my two would love that set up 🙄 but it ain’t happening anytime soon, they sleep outside my bedroom on their own beds 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well duck me sideways. I always wondered why she made that bed in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.