Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she is fooling anyone? He is propped up against the bottom of the bed. She keeps posting these pics of him sitting or standing but he is always leaning on something or being held up. Give it up hinch and actually spend time with him encouraging him to walk and sit.

Might have already been said but I think she videos him ‘standing’ then screen shots Him multiple times as he naturally falls .

If they aren’t ashamed of themselves, they blinking well need to be 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
An open bitching session is exactly what every single non-rave thread on this site is for. It is like you have come to the farm and are now shocked there’s cows everywhere.

The thing with Hinch is she’s so bloody infuriating on so many levels that she can’t do anything right in the eyes of so many. I have given her credit where credit is due sometimes. Saw a few what I deem out of order comments but just scrolled by. However you know when you hate someone so much and you’re like ugh look at them bleeping breathing. Disgusting. Well this thread can be like that.
Amen sister

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve had to stop watching her tit show. What’s she done today ? Cleaned her toilet ? Mashed up some pasta? Been dick ? ✅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Perfect timing for his afternoon coma. Why does everything in her life need to be perfect? What would she have done if today he didn't have an afternoon nap?
The only time she's ever mentioned Ronnie not fitting into her perfect world is when he apparently screamed on the train back from France and when she tries to wash his face which she's now solved by using a flannel. So in 10 months he's never had colic, earache, upset tummy, teething pain, unwell after his first immunisation injections, or cried for no apparent reason? It just doesn't add up! I don't understand why she can't share the difficult days of being a new parent because that would make her more believable.
Exactly this she would be a lot more relatable if she just admitted when she’s having a tit day cause he’s clingy or crying etc but she can’t because everything is just oh so perfect

Reactions: 16
Yeah but have you washed the dirty one, dried it, put it away and ticked it off your list

If not then get on the naughty step :p
So close, yet so far... I just had to put it away. 😩

I hope you sprayed it down with a whole can of dettol 😂
i used these finest bleach and lenor, with a hint of 1001 and then once folded, cif wiped it.
IN YOUR FACE, HINCH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell. Night night bullshit quote already? Getting earlier and earlier every night. Anyone would think you had duck all to say babes? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I found this article on Reddit stating out how people seem to shot to fame on social media from nowhere and how they do it... remind you of anyone👀
Wow, I knew stuff like this happened, but not this much. I have worked my arse off for 9 years, day in day out, with my business. I've spent years seeing people pop up out of nowhere and then completely overtake me and suddenly become "famous" - I had one girl rip off everything I did 2 days after I did it. I nearly quit after putting up with it for months. I've never wanted to be famous that's not what I'm saying, it's just it pisses me off that it can come so easily to some people if they have the money when others work so hard for next to nothing.

Mind you at least I can sleep at night with a clear conscience. I've never tried to pull the wool over people's eyes or bought likes and followers. I've built my business up from nothing and I'm always honest. I've found peace with where I am now, but I used to compare myself a lot and wonder why when I was working so hard, nothing was happening. Now I don't bother looking at other people in my field to compare 🙌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg...Hinch really needs to address this sheer stupidity......and the flippin idiot who’s selling them bottles encouraging it 🤦‍♀️

Oh and after the talk about the pixie stamp.....they are now taking it a step further 🙄
I saw someone made a bow. A BOW. Out of a toilet roll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg...Hinch really needs to address this sheer stupidity......and the flippin idiot who’s selling them bottles encouraging it 🤦‍♀️

Oh and after the talk about the pixie stamp.....they are now taking it a step further 🙄
Why are they putting it on the washing line what is the end result 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Sophlo pondered, where do lakes go?
Hun, they're man made; you're only learnin' though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.