Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU!! This is what I donā€™t understand and makes me question - does she really clean it every day.
She has an album of say thirty videos all cleaning then just rotates them. Probably explains why the music always seems to be the same.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you šŸ™„, it's like you all just itch to witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Mrs Hinch? Is that you hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her latest obsession
To be fair in baby led weaning patties and oat fingers etc are used to encourage finger feeding. I started at 6 months old mind so they couldnā€™t spoon feed themselves, and I used normal adult food not baby food. Oats are so much more nutritious than baby porridge. But anyone having a go i think should be given a bit of slack. Shock horror!

Reactions: 2
I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you šŸ™„, it's like you all just itch to witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
That's because she's doing it for the benefit of tattle, not for the benefit of her son šŸ‘

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m not having a go at you, I just think thatā€™s the issue. Iā€™m sorry if it came across that way.
To be honest, she could stick one of her first videos on and Iā€™d be none the wiser. Hahaha.
the only way I know the difference is when sheā€™s got Ronnie in shot.
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she did a load of videos, then on ā€˜days offā€™ posted them to keep relevant.
I bet she has wardrobes of the same items of clothes all lined up. Hahaha.
No no it didnā€™t come across that way at all! Iā€™m the exact same šŸ¤£ Never know the difference! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its been so long since they have been out for walk Jamie has forgotten how to walk............ah silly me itā€™s actually those stupid overtight jeans he is wearing as he wants to be 18 and fashionable again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m proper cracking up at the highlight
Ronā€™s Recipe šŸ„¦ cause its bloody pointless. Doesnā€™t make you a good parent cause suddenly youā€™ve started making him tit.

Just buy some washable bleeping kids paints you tight cow. Buy some kids toys and feed your child what you eat. Itā€™s not hard.

lockdown has got me finding all sorts of tit annoying/amusing
Yes, and when did he become 'Ron'? I've only ever heard her call him Ronnie. Mind you if she has a second baby and it's a boy, I wouldn't put it past her to call him Reggie .....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Felt like there was a serious lack of support for people who canā€™t breastfeed! If you ask advice itā€™s always ā€œwe only advocate breastfeedingā€, I felt very alone tbh.
Same. I bottle fed because I couldn't brave the fact I would have to do it in public (my own issues) but I was made to feel a complete failure as a mother and a monster for not breastfeeding. I also gave my daughter an unusual name, because I liked the sound if it and i have one health visitor who constantly asks me what it means and my 'homework is to find out the meaning' !! ffs I just like the name lady!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She has an album of say thirty videos all cleaning then just rotates them. Probably explains why the music always seems to be the same.
I think youā€™re on to something.
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with having a few days off to relax with your family. No one would judge her if she just said ā€˜veg out dayā€™.
but, cleaning daily for me means you wouldnā€™t need aerosols to spray as well, because it would alreadybe clean smelling, which is why Iā€™m convinced she doesnā€™t clean daily.

Reactions: 12
Yes, and when did he become 'Ron'? I've only ever heard her call him Ronnie. Mind you if she has a second baby and it's a boy, I wouldn't put it past her to call him Reggie .....
Ron makes him sound like an OAP. I have nursed many old men called Ron šŸ˜‚

Never even knew it was ā€œa thingā€. Iā€™ve clearly not been staying in posh enough hotels!
I'm ashamed to admit I tried it ONCE (as a bit of a funny thing for my husband to see when he went into the downstairs loo.) And the tap dropped a tit load of water out onto the toilet roll and soaked the whole thing. Tamping.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The duck she dead heading?? I donā€™t see any flowers??
Maybe her split ends šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™d still be going if that was the case.

No no it didnā€™t come across that way at all! Iā€™m the exact same šŸ¤£ Never know the difference! X
Oh, thank god. Sometimes you never know if someoneā€™s taken the hump at something that wasnā€™t meant to come across that way. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
duck me....
"Listen to how peaceful it is guys"
Yes I know it is. I listen to it every day when I walk my dog. Everyone has been listening to how peaceful it is for WEEKS!! She takes the absolute piss.
Anyone would think she lived in a ground floor city flat the way she holes up in Grey Gardens. She has beautiful Essex countryside on her doorstep. Its mind boggling. Rant over.
Does she live near a toxic plant? Why is the lake teal? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's getting hard to stay on topic with this hinch thread when all she does is post about her baby and his food and the dog and her garden or fixer upper projects. There is nothing else to talk about unless we discuss her tipping bottles of pine bleach down her loo and cif spraying her sink. Maybe the occasional hob squeegy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mrs Grinch, stop leaning your child against things and claim he can stand ā€œunaided.ā€

I can say ā€œholaā€. Doesnā€™t mean I speak Spanish.
Oh that woman had sent me on one today.

Does she live near a toxic plant? Why is the lake teal? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
I thought that. I was like, why is the water bionic blue?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.