Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they're the sort of entitled cunts who go out for a walk but don't go single file when they meet someone coming the other way so you can't stay far enough away!
Do you know what? I see loads of ppl doing that on paths, supermarkets etc, I want to avoid ppl but they magnate towards me! I want to say duck off to everyone I meet right now! There are a lot of ppl out for themselves! Walking out with a baby I think you wouldn’t want ppl getting anywhere near!

Reactions: 11
I think the calling for her to be reported ( I don’t understand that tbh, we only see what she wants ppl to see anyway, too much gap filling going on) or nasty comments about baby hinch are in minority tbh.
you would be very surprised.
you’re assuming you see everything here.

Admin will only step in when it becomes necessary, not because they’re bored.

none of us are trolls, but there are trolls who try and derail the thread or make the site look bad.
none of us want to give any influencer ammunition against the the site. That’s the only reason people are being reminded of the rules now.

Anyway, I hope that explains things.

Reactions: 27
There really seems to be confusion about what is and isn’t allowed to be said,

it’s really not that hard, most people will know calling a baby ugly, slow (other words I won’t post here, or use, EVER) fat, chunky, “looks like uncle fester” is going to far??

do most normal people really not get that?
Is it really that hard?

calling for members to report her to social services because she clearly isn’t looking after the kid right??

Its insane that reminding people of these rules is “sucking the fun out of it”

that’s incredibly sad that the thread needs to resort to picking on a kid to get their kicks.

that’s the rule,
there has always been a rule that other Instagram accounts are off topic, because the smaller accounts feed off the “hate” and the attention, they want it! They troll themselves to get attention here and therefore get subs.

you’ve all managed 32 pages in less than a day 🤣😂
90% probably off topic.
But because you can’t call a baby fat or ugly you’re pissed off 🤣😂

unbelievable
I understand all that you and other mods have posted and I have personally posted about my finding this thread not really relevant to me now that it is all about Ronnie and Mrs Hinch's parenting/baby weaning. I would however hope that as a 66year old who has never commented about Ronnie I might be allowed to say, hopefully without being cautioned or banned, that since he was born Ronnie has been a source of often negative comments on this thread. Yet it seems to only be now that warnings are being issued and actioned. Perhaps in the interest of transparency you could let me know, privately if you prefer, why this has appears to now have ramped up?

Many thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep definitely the minority.
I know we take the piss a lot, I’ve laughed at bits on here, the cooking thing we are only laughing at because she’s regularly eaten from a Pyrex jug lol, but her parenting, or what baby hinch looks like isnt necessary. She dug the hole with the constant documenting of certain things. I’ve 3 kids and grandchild, I don’t tell my child how to do things bringing up baby or what my grandchild should be doing, ive been influenced to an extent buying bits that ptwm or SS has had in stories, for my grandchild, because money is tight for my eldest. But I don’t compare any of these influencers babies to my grandchild, they are all different. My grandchild has both parents home atm with furlough so this should be embraced and enjoy watching all these babies grow into toddlers

you would be very surprised.
you’re assuming you see everything here.

Admin will only step in when it becomes necessary, not because they’re bored.

none of us are trolls, but there are trolls who try and derail the thread or make the site look bad.
none of us want to give any influencer ammunition against the the site. That’s the only reason people are being reminded of the rules now.

Anyway, I hope that explains things.
I understand. I think lockdown has brought more out of the cracks too, certainly this site personally for me is distracting me from my anxiety I’m suffering atm.

Reactions: 13
Why in all her pictures of late the sky is practically teal. Bloody hell its a gorgeous shade of blue right now. Stop. bleeping. With. It. I know she loves a filter but 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Do you know what? I see loads of ppl doing that on paths, supermarkets etc, I want to avoid ppl but they magnate towards me! I want to say duck off to everyone I meet right now! There are a lot of ppl out for themselves! Walking out with a baby I think you wouldn’t want ppl getting anywhere near!
I've started fake coughing when anyone gets too close 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My second son is exactly a month older than Ronnie and he started walking day before yesterday. My first son wasn’t even crawling at this point. He has a heart defect and didn’t like tummy time and It took him ages to roll over, and crawl because of it. He wss and still is a terrible eater. His speech is also a bit delayed. Is that because of everything else being a bit delayed? I don’t know. Certainly didn’t help. Second baby has done everything early or on time, he loved tummy time, does it all go back to that? Maybe.

Reactions: 2
I understand all that you and other mods have posted and I have personally posted about my finding this thread not really relevant to me now that it is all about Ronnie and Mrs Hinch's parenting/baby weaning. I would however hope that as a 66year old who has never commented about Ronnie I might be allowed to say, hopefully without being cautioned or banned, that since he was born Ronnie has been a source of often negative comments on this thread. Yet it seems to only be now that warnings are being issued and actioned. Perhaps in the interest of transparency you could let me know, privately if you prefer, why this has appears to now have ramped up?

Many thanks
Hello,

The rules have always been the same but none of the mods regularly read this thread so unless posts are reported sadly ones that should be deleted may stand.

People don't see that lots of members that overstep the mark are warned or banned often in minutes of being reported before most have even seen the posts.

Every so often it gets messy in here and the mods that don't follow the thread usually start to so that's why it looks like a sudden clean up.

We're not perfect but we try our best but it's vital that posts are reported. We would never let distasteful messages about a child stand here.

Hope that answers your questions

Tldr: report posts!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 114676View attachment 114676

Another outfit change from Queen Fucktard? Or more continuity duck ups?
surely you’ve uploaded pictures days after you’ve taken them? My social media is filled of pictures I’ve uploaded from days gone by 😂🙈 they’re lovely pictures! Let’s just try and appreciate the fact she’s sitting cuddling him and looking at a book. Maybe I’m in the wrong place now a days 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
are You allowed to drive to go for a walk now? Because I’m sure those lakes are chigborough farm and fishery and they would have to drive there, not 100% but I’m sure that’s where they are

Reactions: 2
Hello,

The rules have always been the same but none of the mods regularly read this thread so unless posts are reported sadly ones that should be deleted may stand.

People don't see that lots of members that overstep the mark are warned or banned often in minutes of being reported before most have even seen the posts.

Every so often it gets messy in here and the mods that don't follow the thread usually start to so that's why it looks like a sudden clean up.

We're not perfect but we try our best but it's vital that posts are reported. We would never let distasteful messages about a child stand here.

Hope that answers your questions

Tldr: report posts!
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I understand what you are saying. I would however respectfully suggest that at 143 threads which I think is the largest by far with or without reported posts it may be worthwhile Mods usefully looking in on a thread this size just to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree if it wasn’t lockdown, my 2 are kept on the lead at all times presently. My reasoning is this, if they were to get lost, run away because of the rules regarding 1 hour daily exercise I wouldn’t be able to look for them. I would rather be safe and have my dogs where I can see them. Hopefully it’s only for a few more weeks.
I wish all owners were like you 😭 where I am its a nightmare! People walk their dogs off lead along pavements! I took my dog out 2 weeks ago obvs kept on lead and went to a field nearby. An old twit let his hole of a dog bomb around being a head! The dog (miles away from owner, couldn't even see him) followed me and my dog around and kept trying to hump him, kept doing that for 20 mins until I caught up with the owner and had a go at him and said atm your untrained dog should be on a bloody lead! He then said I should know better than to being a witch in heat to a field and that Im thick! I was like ffs he's a dog, he has a cock! Your dogs just an utter wanker and clearly likes males 😂 Then shouted at me to hold his dog and he will leash him! So social distancing went bleeping great that day! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
are You allowed to drive to go for a walk now? Because I’m sure those lakes are chigborough farm and fishery and they would have to drive there, not 100% but I’m sure that’s where they are
You can drive but it has to be in proportion, so you cant drive an hour away to go for a 10 min walk but you can drive 15 mins away to go for an hours walk 😊

Reactions: 6
I've started fake coughing when anyone gets too close 😂
Im like if i hear a cough ‘ don’t you start’ lol. I barely breathe in a shop my heart races so much I’ll die of a heart attack! I want to go for a walk but ppl just don’t keep distance.

Yes you can now drive to go for exercise/walk somewhere if the actual exercise takes more time than the car journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.