Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see what this big fuss is about being ‘off topic’.
personally, I generally like reading about other users, as well as gossiping about what the crust bag has done.
crust bag 🤣

She's also becominh super obsessed about Ronnie's routine and nap times over the last week or so, I'm sure I read that she was even putting that on a list to monitor the times. Is she preparing for a fake meltdown, or is she actually having a real one? I'm so worried about that child as he grows, you can not use lists to bring up children, no matter how much Grinch tries! View attachment 114646
also why perfect timing for a nap? The poor kid has missed out on being outside and seeing colour! He will wake up and be back at greyland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone I follow has a new build house just had her new sofa delivered and was spraying with lenor 😭 told her not to as it’s flammable and she said well Mrs hinch does it 🙄
Oh well, because Hinch does it! If Hinch told her followers sticking their head in the oven whilst it on, gets a lovely shine, they'd bloody well do it! I've never seen a cult like it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

crust bag 🤣

also why perfect timing for a nap? The poor kid has missed out on being outside and seeing colour! He will wake up and be back at greyland
God forbid Ronnie likes being out and about, then she'd have to take him out all the time! It's all about keeping him immobile and indoors!! X

Reactions: 10
Oh my god let the poor dog off the lead for a run about, he can loose a bit of weight!
Ppl are being shot down in flames letting dogs off lead if their dog or your dog approaches one on a lead then you can’t safely distance yourself, prob best he on the lead

Hope that lake is walking distance from their house and they didn’t drive there!
You can drive for a walk as long as not say 1 hr drive away, they have relaxed that I believe. Some ppl wouldn’t be lucky enough to have that on the doorstep. I’m not sure where that is, but there is a lot of scenic places surrounding Maldon, Maylandsea is lovely, heybridge etc all within probably 15 mins drive minimum I would think.

Reactions: 6
I bet they're the sort of entitled cunts who go out for a walk but don't go single file when they meet someone coming the other way so you can't stay far enough away!

Reactions: 14
Yeah listen how peaceful it is when you're not squawking all over everything.

Please ignore my double picture. For some reason it only lets me upload things in a really weird way sometimes, and says its too big, no matter what I do! XView attachment 114629
Jamie looks so hot 😍 in those tight legging type jeans things. What a spunk bucket 😂😂😂😂 ✊💦💦💦💦💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
There really seems to be confusion about what is and isn’t allowed to be said,

it’s really not that hard, most people will know calling a baby ugly, slow (other words I won’t post here, or use, EVER) fat, chunky, “looks like uncle fester” is going to far??

do most normal people really not get that?
Is it really that hard?

calling for members to report her to social services because she clearly isn’t looking after the kid right??

Its insane that reminding people of these rules is “sucking the fun out of it”

that’s incredibly sad that the thread needs to resort to picking on a kid to get their kicks.

that’s the rule,
there has always been a rule that other Instagram accounts are off topic, because the smaller accounts feed off the “hate” and the attention, they want it! They troll themselves to get attention here and therefore get subs.

you’ve all managed 32 pages in less than a day 🤣😂
90% probably off topic.
But because you can’t call a baby fat or ugly you’re pissed off 🤣😂

unbelievable

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Why does she over filter even her videos I thought I was having a bad trip the sky is psychedelic and Jamie looks grey haired and balding 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

it’s really not that hard, most people will know calling a baby ugly, slow (other words I won’t post here, or use, EVER) fat, chunky, “looks like uncle fester” is going to far??

Is it really that hard?

calling for members to report her to social services because she clearly isn’t looking after the kid right??

that’s incredibly sad that the thread needs to resort to picking on a kid to get their kicks.

that’s the rule,
there has always been a rule that other Instagram accounts are off topic, because the smaller accounts feed off the “hate” and the attention, they want it! They troll themselves to get attention here and therefore get subs.

90% probably off topic.

unbelievable
I think the calling for her to be reported ( I don’t understand that tbh, we only see what she wants ppl to see anyway, too much gap filling going on) or nasty comments about baby hinch are in minority tbh.

Reactions: 16
What’s with flashing the ring so much today m. Trying to prove something after a comment about not wearing her rings? I never wear my wedding ring 😆 especially not stuck in the house and especially not to bleach the bogs

Reactions: 11

Is it really that hard?

that’s the rule,

90% probably off topic.

unbelievable
Please all read the rules, mean comments about a child or threating to call social services is strictly against the rules and will get you banned.

The lake comment. I can't. Every time I start to think I'm being harsh thinking she is a bleep, she goes and does something to change my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.