Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the comments on an advert for Lenor scent booster things that appeared on my facebook wall. Loads of people saying they have ruined their laundry and left blue stains on their clothes. Soph doesnt mention that when she is trying to flog her dream team 😂

Reactions: 14
Just ignoring the lake comment.. the fact she’s put that Henry drinks the water? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sometimes dogs do things without us realising but actively letting him drink water that can make him ill.. think I might need to reply to that one.

Where do lakes lead to? Where's the start and where's the end?
Are you serious!!!
bleeping hell if you are that dumb Soph please don't let the world know, you are a saleswoman who does conference calls haha - FFS
LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ronnie is not standing by himself if he were the natural place to do it would be the edge of the sofa would it not? Not upstairs at the foot of the bed she had better mind him one of these days he’ll take off and she hasn’t even a stairgate. She will be crying at the drilling holes into her grey walls 🤣 Also that coffee table and all those baskets/ candles would be stuffed into the garage for the foreseeable! Does she even have plug socket covers.

I wish she would leave him be she is either wanting him to stay newborn or forcing him through stages. He is a cute little guy and deserves her full attention.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry because I don’t usually like to comment on appearances but poor Onslow needs a stylist and to stop skipping leg day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she even got a filter on when she’s out for daily shtrrroll because that lake looks turquoise to me. I know we have lovely blue skies at the moment but surely the water isn’t that colour.

Reactions: 21
Hope that lake is walking distance from their house and they didn’t drive there!

Reactions: 7
In my opinion it’s because breast is best and think the govt
Won’t allow baby milk ads trying to say otherwise I may be wrong perhaps a new mum on here can confirm . All the breast!
Yeah it's definitely because breast is best. That's why milk companies make such a bug deal about follow on milk, which is the biggest money making scam in the baby industry. You can quite safely stay on first milk formula until your baby is fully grown if you wanted to. You don't need to progress through all the different milks. A midwife explained it to me as your breast milk doesnt alter it's vitamin content throughout your baby's development, although it does do many other amazing things, like antibodies when baby is ill etc, which formula can't do anyway, so why do companies try to push you into buying different types of milk for your baby, toddler, child. It's a rip off. I'm sure they only brought out the next milk because they couldn't advertise first milk. Although don't quote me on that x

Reactions: 7
Oh my god let the poor dog off the lead for a run about, he can loose a bit of weight!
Totally agree if it wasn’t lockdown, my 2 are kept on the lead at all times presently. My reasoning is this, if they were to get lost, run away because of the rules regarding 1 hour daily exercise I wouldn’t be able to look for them. I would rather be safe and have my dogs where I can see them. Hopefully it’s only for a few more weeks.

Reactions: 10
Perfect timing for his afternoon coma. Why does everything in her life need to be perfect? What would she have done if today he didn't have an afternoon nap?
The only time she's ever mentioned Ronnie not fitting into her perfect world is when he apparently screamed on the train back from France and when she tries to wash his face which she's now solved by using a flannel. So in 10 months he's never had colic, earache, upset tummy, teething pain, unwell after his first immunisation injections, or cried for no apparent reason? It just doesn't add up! I don't understand why she can't share the difficult days of being a new parent because that would make her more believable.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Just ignoring the lake comment.. the fact she’s put that Henry drinks the water? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sometimes dogs do things without us realising but actively letting him drink water that can make him ill.. think I might need to reply to that one.
Probably because his water bowl at home is full of chemicals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.