Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wood silk on your draining board...I’ve seen it all now 🙄 Where do these sad Hinchers get these dangerous ideas from.....toxic chemicals all on your clean washing up. These crazies walk among us 🙄
I won't mention names as I don't want another telling off lol but another account who follows hinch today told everyone to get their lenor and water mix back out and shine the draining board with it. Bet that tastes nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No, it's on MrHinch stories I think.
Ah ok thanks!
One thing I always wondered about them was their lack of social life. For a young couple they didn’t seem to have any friends to go out for meals, drinks etc. They seemed to spend every single night at home.
They just seem soo settled and middle aged.
Their nightly routine hasn’t changed a bit.

Reactions: 22
Since she's so keen to copy everything that Stacey does, she should try copying what she cooks and feeds Rex.

Reactions: 28
I won't mention names as I don't want another telling off lol but another account who follows hinch today told everyone to get their lenor and water mix back out and shine the draining board with it. Bet that tastes nice.
Someone I follow has a new build house just had her new sofa delivered and was spraying with lenor 😭 told her not to as it’s flammable and she said well Mrs hinch does it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Right so babies don't just stand on their own out of nowhere. I've got 3 kids and all mine walked along furniture and wanted to stand with me holding there hands before they would even attempt what Ronnies apparently doing. Then once they found their feet and balance they wanted to spend every waking hour of the day walking with me behind them, hunched over holding their hands, whilst breaking my back lol. Does she think we all came down in the last shower or what!! What's with all the lies and fake tit on her gram. Seriously woman you are parent get a grip and start been responsible for once in your pampered life. She can't even bring herself to show a normal relatable side of her when it comes to Ronnie!! So fake and such a liar.
I was just about to say this! My third is 18 months (I will use him because I can’t remember with the other two) at 10 months he could stand but not just stand up in the middle of the floor he would need the sofa or a table to pull himself up. I know all children are different but until I see Ronnie physically pull himself up I don’t believe you soph! I could prop my dog up like that and take a picture. Doesn’t mean he can actually stand up 🙄

Reactions: 16
My daughter first introduced me to Zoph while we were shopping for all the Hinch items that were the must haves 🙄 At the time when she showed me her content, I couldn’t understand the reasoning behind people following. There was absolutely nothing new about cleaning that she could teach me, tumble drier sheets inside cushions, stuffed into fake flowers, fabric softener diluted with water & sprayed around, 1001 carpet/rug freshener, Zoflora flung around like it’s going out of fashion; been using this before Zoph was even born. My 2 dogs would be comatosed if I subjected them to that many cleaning products., not to mention poor old hubby.

I expressed aswell but then they had a go at me for that saying ‘it’s like drinking apple juice instead of eating an apple’ assholes
What pricks! Is it heck. It's exactly the same. The only negative I found was it's like breastfeeding and formula feeding. As you have to express the milk and do all the bottle work too x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah ok thanks!
One thing I always wondered about them was their lack of social life. For a young couple they didn’t seem to have any friends to go out for meals, drinks etc. They seemed to spend every single night at home.
They just seem soo settled and middle aged.
Their nightly routine hasn’t changed a bit.
It’s like they’ve been preparing for lock down their entire lives

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have loads to catch up on but just wanted to say that the curtain pleats thing really gets on my wick. Who cares whether your pleats are even or uneven 🤯
She’d be mortified by the state of my pleat gaps. Sometimes I look at them and think ‘yeah, maybe I should hinch them and make them all equal’ but then I remember I’m not a frustrated, boring, anal housewife with nothing better to worry about. Check my pleats. All the vest!
9955D6F8-E324-4EF3-8F2F-4116035F37E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My daughter first introduced me to Zoph while we were shopping for all the Hinch items that were the must haves 🙄 At the time when she showed me her content, I couldn’t understand the reasoning behind people following. There was absolutely nothing new about cleaning that she could teach me, tumble drier sheets inside cushions, stuffed into fake flowers, fabric softener diluted with water & sprayed around, 1001 carpet/rug freshener, Zoflora flung around like it’s going out of fashion; been using this before Zoph was even born. My 2 dogs would be comatosed if I subjected them to that many cleaning products., not to mention poor old hubby.
Don’t think you’d be able to tell the difference with Onslow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d be mortified by the state of my pleat gaps. Sometimes I look at them and think ‘yeah, maybe I should hinch them and make them all equal’ but then I remember I’m not a frustrated, boring, anal housewife with nothing better to worry about. Check my pleats. All the vest!
View attachment 114595
These look exactly like mine! No tie backs uneven pleats and that’s how I like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she really think that people are stupid enough to believe that she is inundated with messages about her bloody curtain pleats.
SOPHIE. I KNOW YOU HAVE LOST ALL SENSE OF REAL LIFE. BUT THERE IS A PISSING PANDEMIC GOING ON. NOBODY GIVES A tit ABOUT YOUR CURTAIN PLEATS!!!! twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So instead of putting Ronnie in the ball pit they decide to have a game between them, are they actually for real right now? That’s proper pissed me off, put the ball pit outside & let your child actually play with the few toys he has 😡
With the amount she made for Ronnies breakfast it looks like her and Onslow ate that aswel!

Reactions: 10
Now I am missing out, PLEAT GAPS; no curtains in this home as you have to take them down and bloody wash them 😂🤣 I’d rather stick pins in my 👀 or walk the dogs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm 🤔 why did she change the writing on this picture, she put something different at first (see post above yours)
Just seen that! Very strange. Essexmumma and I posted at exactly the same time. I wonder why Hinch changed it? Maybe it’s cos she said she’d tried a few and that was his fave, maybe it’s cos you’re not supposed to swap formula?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure as mine are grown up now but using my grandkids. When they get to standing don’t they do that knee bend thing? Like allo allo policemen 😂. Little Ronnie is stood straight like a wee sentry guard. Now I don’t know but would that be damaging? In future life? And I’m adding a pic of my eldest grandchild from a few years ago. I would LOVE to see Ronnie having this much fun with food. He’d love it. Hinchy wouldn’t 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 114595
Way too much colour in your room. It's not nearly grey or boring enough I'm afraid. The Hinch crew won't let you join... you clearly have too much personality 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.