Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe there’s almost 7 pages to this thread already and most posts are discussing whether or not there’s a blo*ody hand in the stories?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think Hinch definitely has a few more books up her sleeve yet;

Crafting For Crazies
Parenting For Parasites
Colour Schemes for the Colourblind
Walks Without My Dog
Chemicals Are Good For You
How Not To Design A Kitchen
Interior Design For Gypsies
Vest Wearing, A Beginner’s Guide
The Art Of Lying
Motherhood When You Can’t Be Arsed
Greed Is Good
Cooking, What The duck Is That?
Infidelity. It Worked For Me.
Omg haha this is genius all such good names lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I screen recorded the story regarding the “disappearing hand”. Watched it too many times. Slowed it down... definitely his foot, well his big toe actually.
I’ve re watched the video a few times as I couldn’t see it either but then decided to watch behind Ronnie, on his right hand side and I saw the hand move super quickly away from shot. It’s nowhere near his legs to be his foot or toe.
When you see it, it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I’m now part of the ‘it’s not a hand club’ definitely think it’s ronnies foot now 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I screen recorded the story regarding the “disappearing hand”. Watched it too many times. Slowed it down... definitely his foot, well his big toe actually.
Can you circle the head and shoulders so I can sing along?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Title suggestion, let's film Blessims stand, how quick can Onslow move his hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If anyone’s bored, the Kate Hayes Makeup thread is brilliant. She’s very ‘precious first born’ and even more crackers than Hinch.
I’m finding Mario, of Cleaning with Mario, quite entertaining viewing. He’s pretty crackers too & he worships Hinch from afar, he’s made his flat into a miniature Greyville. His thread on here is funny & he doesn’t have a baby! 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell i miss days when we used rip Soph and Onslow to shreds! Post screenshots of the mental Hinch groups on Facebook and have an absolute belter of a time doing so! Can we at least still call Henry a fat duck? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m finding Mario, of Cleaning with Mario, quite entertaining viewing. He’s pretty crackers too & he worships Hinch from afar, he’s made his flat into a miniature Greyville. His thread on here is funny & he doesn’t have a baby! 👍🏻
I can’t stand him 😂 “I don’t have much to say ma lovelies” *proceeds to post about a 100 stories of himself talking*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As someone mention above her list was made on the 5th that’s 2 weeks now and yet she’s still not even completed all of it when shes got all the time in the world to do it.....??? Not as if shes got a job to go to as well as watching her kid unlike some of us , I live in a 3bed house and once am up at 7am along with my 1yo and my 5yo we have breakfast then after that I do a quick clean of the whole house and all rooms which is pretty much everything that’s she got noted down on that stupid book and yet 2weeks on and she’s not done it all🤨

Reactions: 16
As someone mention above her list was made on the 5th that’s 2 weeks now and yet she’s still not even completed all of it when shes got all the time in the world to do it.....??? Not as if shes got a job to go to as well as watching her kid unlike some of us , I live in a 3bed house and once am up at 7am along with my 1yo and my 5yo we have breakfast then after that I do a quick clean of the whole house and all rooms which is pretty much everything that’s she got noted down on that stupid book and yet 2weeks on and she’s not done it all🤨
Either she’s super slow or she’s reposting a previous video from 3 weeks ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t baked a cake yet! It’s coming lol...that’s if she can find flour , caster sugar and eggs mind you haha good luck with that! Every fuckers a baker atm! 😂
And I think from previous threads someone worked it out that it takes her 2.7wks to complete a list

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she gets a book deal on weaning the world will have gone mad. This is the same woman who made chicken floating in bean juice with raw onions, sausage surprise soup & nachos drowned in chilli sauce 😭

I don’t understand why she makes out she can’t cook 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has pics on her private insta of meals she’s made before. This don’t look to bad for someone who claims they can’t cook

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.