Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 114193
Is there actually something wrong with her hands? Why does she hold her thumb so weirdly!? God I’m probably just being really picky but her hands and mannerisms really grate on me! 🤣
No your not picky, most mums hands would be flat on their wee bum probably stroking them. Looks like he's been dumped in her lap and she doesn't really want to hold him

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think Hinch definitely has a few more books up her sleeve yet;

Crafting For Crazies
Parenting For Parasites
Colour Schemes for the Colourblind
Walks Without My Dog
Chemicals Are Good For You
How Not To Design A Kitchen
Interior Design For Gypsies
Vest Wearing, A Beginner’s Guide
The Art Of Lying
Motherhood When You Can’t Be Arsed
Greed Is Good
Cooking, What The duck Is That?
Infidelity. It Worked For Me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Cue Fred Vest getting a make-over or some kind of we’re in love & dead funny super cute couples activity. Not that I’m saying SS & JS are all of those things but Sloppy Sophie’s rotten head will be in overdrive as we speak 😏🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think Hinch definitely has a few more books up her sleeve yet;

Crafting For Crazies
Parenting For Parasites
Colour Schemes for the Colourblind
Walks Without My Dog
Chemicals Are Good For You
How Not To Design A Kitchen
Interior Design For Gypsies
Vest Wearing, A Beginner’s Guide
The Art Of Lying
Motherhood When You Can’t Be Arsed
Greed Is Good
Cooking, What The duck Is That?
Infidelity. It Worked For Me.
This is bloody fantastic 👌😂

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been said I can’t keep up. But those green pancakes 🤢🤢 did Ronnie eat them, they where humming 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Unsure if these have been covered before or even if it is allowed but...

Was there ever any proof she was a smoker? Cos she was in 2013 😉
20200421_211009.png

And a year ago, her sister in law posted a picture of her DIY dog bed cages, and this was Grinch's response... all banter I hope but it really grinded on me and I hoped she was referring to Henry as 'the baby' but probs isn't.
20200421_211030.png

In my opinion, it most likely is banter, but some part of me cannot help but feel she wants to contain Ronnie so he doesn't mess up Grey Manor, and it is reflecting...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my goddddddd, just had to rewatch. Yep. Jamie held him in place and quickly moved his hand for the video, she only films him sitting/standing in very short bursts because he can’t do it. I don’t know why she’s pretending he can do it, it would seem she’s embarrassed or ashamed that he isn’t developing how she wanted him to so goes to these lengths to prove something.
at first I was like nah it’s just his foot but yep that’s a hand moving super quick! To be fair he is sitting in the bed so I would hope someone was standing at the side to make sure he doesn’t sudden move (😏) and fall off.

Reactions: 5
Very true. I have OCD and mine has nothing to do with cleaning. IMO if someone cleans a lot (some may argue excessively) BUT they get enjoyment from doing so rather than feeling that they HAVE to do it in order to relieve anxiety whether they want to or not that isn’t OCD :)
Yup in a nutshell. It can vary from catching germs or making your family ill or dying to excessively clean. Perform ritual type behaviours in order to try and neutralise catastrophic thinking. Or it can be intrusive thoughts which I always find so interesting but it is amazing how many new mothers suffer from this and it can have a huge impact on them and their children 😞 it is certainly not all about cleaning.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I screen recorded the story regarding the “disappearing hand”. Watched it too many times. Slowed it down... definitely his foot, well his big toe actually.
I thought this but it can’t possibly be. I know he’s got long legs but he’s not a contortionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 114193
Is there actually something wrong with her hands? Why does she hold her thumb so weirdly!? God I’m probably just being really picky but her hands and mannerisms really grate on me! 🤣
I feel the same towards her hands! She’s maybe self conscious coz they are massive! Her hand is about the length of R’s arm lol

I still see a foot 😂 genuinely think it's his toes we can see
I thought this too but keep watching the video and you’ll see the hand move away quickly

Reactions: 6
Already had a post removed! Not sure what I said? Do I get some sort of badge?
We can’t mention the account you just posted about, we can only talk about people with public monetised accounts of 10k and upwards I believe. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. I did the exact same as you!

Edit: ignore me 🤦🏻‍♀️ is it because your comment is unrelated to the thread? Not that I mind a tangent every now and then. Sometimes it’s difficult to figure out.

Last edited:
I thought this but it can’t possibly be. I know he’s got long legs but he’s not a contortionist.
I thought it was a hand, too, but then watching it back I believe it is Ronnie's toe... if you look at it as a hand, you will see a hand, but if you focus on his big toe it does seem to be Ronnie moving his foot back, if that makes sense? It is like an illusion😂 x

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a hand at first. But when I slowed it down, it’s definitely his toe as he brings his feet up towards himself.

Not sure what the political content was in this post?
I've been all over USA and loved San Antonio and Galveston in Texas. Other favourites are Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire, Lincoln City in Oregon and San Francisco 😊
I visit New York every year - my favourite place in the world.
Hope that’s not too political.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.