Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh although I don’t mind my boys being cock blocks atm because my hubby absolutely drives me insane and I would rather watch zoph than have him touch me at minute but I dread the fuckers never leaving home! My uncle lived with my nan till he was like 45-50 -_-
Our daughter left home when she was 22 but came back when she was 25. Getting on the property ladder is just out of her grasp right now although she is saving up. She's a lovely girl though and I would far rather she was safe here with us than struggling to pay a mortgage etc just because it's what other people think she should be doing. She's working from home now so no chance of any "indoor games" and her bedroom is next door to ours! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ronnie loves the sound of the lawn mower and vacuum guys... why though guys please she needs to know - she needs interaction from her followers.

1. Most babes do my son goes bat tit crazy at the vacuum follows it around, takes twice as long to vacuum -_-
2. Maybe because with the vacuum or lawn mower on he can’t hear your screeching mate.

vest boy mowing at Almost 6pm after being missing all day, he’s clearly had enough of zoph. I don’t blame him.

I wonder how she feels about him throwing her magically appearing solar lights on the floor 😏
“Rrrronnie loves the mower and vacuum guuyyzzz” must mean there is nothing wrong with him then soph mate! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I clean mine once a day - well, just before bed.
Why do you need to do it 3 times?
I clean mine once a week like a good cleaning but bleach once a day before bed so the bleach is to do it’s job. I don’t think she uses bleach does she 🤔 I don’t think iv seen her use it

Reactions: 8
Also totally random and strange of me to notice but she’s got a different bog brush in that video earlier then when I had a nosey at her freshnup fridays she’s got a different bog brush in lots of her bathroom cleans 😆
She seems to go through toilet brushes with alarming regularity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The blending the food really stresses me out. I know it's none of my business but he needs to eat real food so his mouth gets used to chewing. If she keeps blending his food when he grows up and has to eat real food there's going to be a major choking hazard for him cause his mouth isn't going to be adapted and developed for it.

Reactions: 13
So this boy loves the dog, Hoover, pancakes and the lawn mower?
What have we missed guyzzz that he just lovezzzz oh standing up what else?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our daughter left home when she was 22 but came back when she was 25. Getting on the property ladder is just out of her grasp right now although she is saving up. She's a lovely girl though and I would far rather she was safe here with us than struggling to pay a mortgage etc just because it's what other people think she should be doing. She's working from home now so no chance of any "indoor games" and her bedroom is next door to ours! 😂😂😂
my sister is 30 this year she’s just brought her own home, after my mom left we was left with my step dad but he was vile to her so she stayed with my Nan after I moved out from my Nans before I had my boys, my Nan alwYs said I would rather her here to save for her mortgage than rent when She didn’t want to :)

Reactions: 9
Just watched some of her stories again, I know we're not supposed to comment on Ronnie, and it's not strictly about Ronnie himself, but one of the most disturbing stories she's ever posted has got to be the over dubbed baby laugh to make out it's Ronnie making noise when it so clearly isn't. Surely even Onslow must watch her do that and think WTF.

Reactions: 17
my sister is 30 this year she’s just brought her own home, after my mom left we was left with my step dad but he was vile to her so she stayed with my Nan after I moved out from my Nans before I had my boys, my Nan alwYs said I would rather her here to save for her mortgage than rent when She didn’t want to :)
I know my daughter will leave our house when the time is right for her. That day will be a challenge for me because she is the only one in our house who can stack the dishwasher! 😂😂

I know my daughter will leave our house when the time is right for her. That day will be a challenge for me because she is the only one in our house who can stack the dishwasher! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s allowed to leave those ridiculous buff ting slippers at her arse, Jamie does it & his flip flops get flung out the door? Double standards much?!
The difference is he is just a guest in that house, she is the real owner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I clean mine once a week like a good cleaning but bleach once a day before bed so the bleach is to do it’s job. I don’t think she uses bleach does she 🤔 I don’t think iv seen her use it
I use a limescale remover nightly - because here - it’s a bleeping nightmare with lime.
I don’t even think she cleans as often as she claims.

must have had a massive tit
she genuinely could have done! I don’t doubt that the jeans picture was old or photoshopped and her stomach is not that flat, but I’ve seen some pretty incredible bloating from my slim friends. I don’t think it’s entirely implausible that the “bump” picture wasn’t just bloat and a bad angle and her stomach is genuinely fairly flat.
This is Zoph though so also not going to be surprised if it was old footage or the jeans photo was old. I just don’t know with her at all! I don’t know if that’s on purpose to keep us talking or if she is just that tit at continuity.

Thought their bath time was Sunday soaks it’s Monday Soph ffs 😆 yes I’m being petty I’ve had a crappy day and she’s a prick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched some of her stories again, I know we're not supposed to comment on Ronnie, and it's not strictly about Ronnie himself, but one of the most disturbing stories she's ever posted has got to be the over dubbed baby laugh to make out it's Ronnie making noise when it so clearly isn't. Surely even Onslow must watch her do that and think WTF.
I’ve just watched it again with sound and it is very disturbing. It seems like she’s edited in a very generic baby laugh audio clip over her making the kissing and laughing sounds

• Wow
Seriously........ outfit changes 🙄 I’ve been wearing the same clothes for 3 days (obviously changed pants and socks) but we aren’t going anywhere or doing anything so there is literally no need, or are we just minging? 🤷‍♀️
I’ve been getting dressed everyday to keep in a routine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.