Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I Hate you!!! 😂 (I don’t, obviously! ) xx
just always been one of them naturally slim people, but I do have biggish Boobies mind which I hate. I don’t have the most massive appetite, just regular. When I was pregnant though I gained like 4/5 stone! Beast! Haha
I’m pretty unfit though, I don’t exercise at all. So it’s not like I’m more healthy or anything sport wise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the things she's cooking for Ronnie are great but... Soph, you don't need to blend his pasta, let him have a few bits and eat it normally.

Reactions: 17
Has there ever been a more naturally funny duo than Mr & Mrs Hinch? What a hoot these two are. Poor Jamie, is so overworked he's forgotten he was holding the phone earlier to film Soph while she used both hands to pimp the hand towels with a sprig of 'plant'. How we laughed at his dilemma over drying his hands. What a quirky couple, so natural, not forced at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 73
just always been one of them naturally slim people, but I do have biggish Boobies mind which I hate. I don’t have the most massive appetite, just regular. When I was pregnant though I gained like 4/5 stone! Beast! Haha
I just need to look. At food or even think about it and I’ve gained a pound 😂
I’m so jealous, would love to be naturally slim
Xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesnt read here? Addresses the pregnancy speculation!! Beggars believe. Whilst your on here soph, get that boy out of that damn moses basket, take out the fur and teddies which is a hell of a suffocation/overheating/nasty fall risk!!

'click and tidy up' is she trying to rival 'tap to tidy'? 🤣🤣
Whats the (i wish) about? Probably that magic genie she has in the garage that makes things magically appear

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has there ever been a more naturally funny duo than Mr & Mrs Hinch? What a hoot these two are. Poor Jamie, is so overworked he's forgotten he was holding the phone earlier to film Soph while she used both hands to pimp the hand towels with a sprig of 'plant'. How we laughed at his dilemma over drying his hands. What a quirky couple, so natural, not forced at all 🙄
I literally came to say the same thing.
He must suffer from some form of memory loss.
But my god are my sides splitting from all the hilarity they two provide.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just need to look. At food or even think about it and I’ve gained a pound 😂
I’m so jealous, would love to be naturally slim
Xxxx
I tried to go for a run the other day- was on my arse after about 3 mins. I think I have zero muscles haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New here! Why on earth does she tap everything, hold her pen with her thumb all weird and put a massive ‘ssshh’ at the end of her words? Does my swede in!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have 3 boys (11,5 and 18 months) and this lockdown has made me realise how much I dislike all my children! Roll on when they can be shipped to nanny’s house. (I do obviously love all my children but my god they test my patience
Ha ha that’s like me when one of my kids say I have a favourite I tell them none are my favourite cos I don’t like any of them 🤣 (joking I love them all but their face when I say it is hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just looked at the skinny showing off video and she isn’t wearing a necklace then the next video where she is bleating on about not being pregnant she is wearing a necklace. Also the necks of the tops are slightly different.
The skinny video is an old one.
I think she is pregnant and doesn’t want it leaked before she can do the big announcement with her props, I mean Ronnie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Onslow trying to become a “thing” on insta now. Piss off mate. Your wife is more than enough. Can’t wait for the screenshots later of all the cult calling them “couple goals” and how they’ve pissed their tena ladies cause they are creasing up at the hilarious Hinches 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that 🤣 i guess its because she doesnt eat.

I guess she is just lucky, hasn’t she had gastric surgery in the past?

Reactions: 3
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that 🤣 i guess its because she doesnt eat
Two words. Gastric band.

She says it's unclipped. Her diet says otherwise.

Reactions: 18
So she reads on here that some people have speculated that she looks a bit pregnant, so she runs and changes into her tightest jeans and takes a upwards posed picture to prove that she's not and she is still super skinny. How unbelievably vain can one woman be?
She has a similar build to me, tall, long body and big boobs. That dress that made her look a bit big in the tummy is the wrong cut for her. I don't wear that A line style as it does tend to make your tummy look bigger because it hangs from your boobs.
I'm glad for her that she's not planning a second baby any time soon as she's not taking to motherhood well. I had 2 years and 2 months between mine and going from one to two was like going from owning a pet to running a zoo!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.