Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never had extensions so probably sound really dim but if you have the ones that are bonded in what do you do to stop greasy hair if you cant wash it?
you can wash it, but you kinda have to get the shampoo and not rub it in if you really must use shampoo... dry shampoo is an alternative, although, greasy hair, depending on the hairdresser could refuse to put extensions in as the hoops or fusions could slip down quicker, so would cost the client more in maintaining.
You don’t sound dim at all - ask away.
I didhave a friend who would rinse her roots in apple cider vinegar as that would break the grease down and that never bothered her bonds.
but, they are daily maintenance. Conditioners, heat sprays, etc.

View attachment 113576
remind me babes....how’d you grate your cheese? With a potato peeler, yeah? 🤣🤣🤣
That food is so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have never had extensions so probably sound really dim but if you have the ones that are bonded in what do you do to stop greasy hair if you cant wash it?
No way if you’ve never had the you can’t quite imagine! They take ALOT of looking after, at least 80% of my clients that have extensions of varying systems fitted visit me for weekly blow dries, this is because it is difficult to really make sure you’ve got in between each bond/weft/tape whatever, correct products have to be used otherwise with all the money youve just spent on fitting and hair they will be ruine in no time, then you need to make sure you’ve dried the bond fully as well as removing any tangles and any possible matts especially as they grow with your hair! So much information with extensions but that’s a basic 💇‍♀️🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dunno if she could do the beads herself - tapes and clip ins, quite possibly,
She would be the worst person to advertise for being a hairdresser hahaha
Is it possible to remove your own extensions yourself? Or since she’s such an expert, talk Jamie through the process? Her hair looks like it would be really itchy and sore on the top of her head, I couldn’t live with that 🤢

Reactions: 9
so what was the point in posting that picture to prove to us all she isn't pregnant, was it just to show how skinny she actually is after having a baby 10 months ago.

Photo shopped or not, it's rubbed me up the wrong way. How many other Mum's who have had babies recently are now gonna be feeling down about their bodies cause they haven't bounced back to their pre pregnancy weight. I for one am feeling quite tit about the whole 'look at me' saga.

Apart from rant on here what did I do..I went and angry chopped up some strawberries for my lunch cause you know some people can't have gastric bands or eat the bare minimum and be skinny!

This isn't anything personal on you lovely lot, it's about that self absorbed stupid cow who likes to lord over you how flipping fantastic she is.

ATV 😘
I know it really is silly and it is my own fault for being such a greedy bastard....why does breastfeeding make you sooooooo hungry!?
But I do feel really tit after seeing her flaunt herself like that.
Give me Stacey any day!

Reactions: 11
Totally agree with this. It’s the showing off in the tight jeans with a look at me and how skinny I am everyone send me compliments. Like you say a lot of people who have just recently had kids and put quite a bit weight on (myself included) and covered in stretch marks (again myself included) are going to feel a bit tit after seeing her washboard stomach. Fair enough some people do just snap back my friend did but she didn’t boast about it
I bet her inbox was in and dated with compliments from her sheep, and her head got that big Jamie boy had to make the door frames bigger.
My tummy is full of stretch marks as well it looks like a road map, maybe she wanted people to feel tit? Hinchy should take tips from your friend.
I honestly thought my rant was unreasonable and that I was being petty but I think she make a lot of people feel unworthy and like they aren't doing certain things right as she always makes out she has the perfect life and everything else now.

Reactions: 15
Is it possible to remove your own extensions yourself? Or since she’s such an expert, talk Jamie through the process? Her hair looks like it would be really itchy and sore on the top of her head, I couldn’t live with that 🤢
Yeah you can remove your own extensions takes a good few hours because you have to be so careful not to take your own hair with it I doubt she has the patience for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet her inbox was in and dated with compliments from her sheep, and her head got that big Jamie boy had to make the door frames bigger.
My tummy is full of stretch marks as well it looks like a road map, maybe she wanted people to feel tit? Hinchy should take tips from your friend.
I honestly thought my rant was unreasonable and that I was being petty but I think she make a lot of people feel unworthy and like they aren't doing certain things right as she always makes out she has the perfect life and everything else now.
Yup. Drinking my first Guinness since I had my son as I lost my aunt to covid today & literally hate myself seeing that video.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My sister has always had really thin hair, she had hair extensions when she was about 18 ish and they absolutely ruined her hair it’s so thin now she has slight bald patches and it literally won’t grow past her shoulders, should also say she’s naturally brunette but has had it coloured blonde since she was about 16 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I mean - fusion - no. They’re basically glued into your hair.
beads - possibly - but, depending on how you remove them, it could cause more hair damage.
It’s probably from a build up of dry shampoo and if she won’t wash it herself, then that’s gonna be what - 6 weeks of dry shampooing. That’s going to lay on the scalp, the scalp won’t be able to breathe.
think of it as makeup on makeup.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There was absolutely no need to show that picture of her flat belly. All she had to do was say I’m not pregnant. She obviously loves herself so much she just has to show how thin she is. Sorry hinch.... not relatable at all. I’m sure you’ve just made alot of new mums feel tit now coz they aren’t skinny 🙄

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.