Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

She’s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe she’s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers don’t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! There’s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what you’ve having!
I know how you feel my 1 year old shouts at me now also my 3 year old is standing there telling me she’s hungry every 5 seconds, I refuse to make separate meals, they’ll have what I have .It’s hard Especially if your on your own, unfortunately not everyone is lucky to have a partner stay at home unlike Vest life and grinch, she has the time to cook these things as someone is watching her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont know if this has been said before but
These new meals shes making ronnie.. are they some part of an Ella's kitchen recipie book? Every one of them or near enough, is accompanied by an Ella's yogurt pouch.
I sense a collab coming...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She is just one of those lucky buggers that doesn’t gain weight. 😂😂 Sadly I am not one of those 😂😭
Sorry im one of those lucky buggers but i hate it. I wish i could put a bit of meat on these bones. Even when i was pregnant you couldnt tell untill i was ready to pop.

Reactions: 11
I know it really is silly and it is my own fault for being such a greedy bastard....why does breastfeeding make you sooooooo hungry!?
But I do feel really tit after seeing her flaunt herself like that.
Give me Stacey any day!
I'm a greedy bastard as well, I wouldn't know but I have heard a lot of people say it makes them hungry.
I thought I was the only one who it made feel like tit, at least Stacey was honest with her mum tum and that's why so many can relate to her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Never mind 'laughing out loud'. I actually 'oh my goded' out loud at this one....

'I ordered this weeks and weeks ago, I actually forgot it had arrived'

She's such a bleeping liar. It's ridiculous. Does she actually believe her own lies. As surely no one else does.

Does she actually think she's pulling the Minky over our eyes, that she's gone from being borderline obsessive with buying tat to not ordering one thing online or buying nonessential items from the shops.

She really is something else - and not in a positive way, when you read this Sophie! View attachment 113395
Was so tempted to comment on this story. Liar liar pants on fire 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup. Drinking my first Guinness since I had my son as I lost my aunt to covid today & literally hate myself seeing that video.
I’m so so sorry for your loss. Don’t beat yourself up about that skinny picture of her, I’m a fat duck and I’ve never been pregnant 😂 you have more to be concerned about right now than your waste line. Give your little man extra cuddles, he know he’s loved, that’s more important than what size clothes you wear! Wish I could give you a hug, sending you so much love and strength.
Stay off social media, it’ll do you no favours at the moment xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Little boy hinch looks like he’s standing more confidently ✔
toofy pegs ✔
pregnancy banter dismissed ✔
She has a lovely new kitchen to work from, And so she should cook Ronnie meals, We still don’t see meals that all 3 or 4 of them could eat, would be more relatable if they are all sharing the same lunch! And they have plenty of time between them both!
I wonder if they are able to furlough themselves
The cleaning biz I’d say is going down the pan anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it really is silly and it is my own fault for being such a greedy bastard....why does breastfeeding make you sooooooo hungry!?
But I do feel really tit after seeing her flaunt herself like that.
Give me Stacey any day!
I think I it because of the amount of calories you burn while breastfeeding

Reactions: 3
I think they start in a size 4? Maybe even 3 in pampers
Do they work as well as nappies?

Nappy pants, easier to put on for babies on the move so no idea why use them on him. Apart from free gifts from pampers.
I just thought they were for older kids/potty training.
Probably were gifted. Shame she couldn’t donate some of them to food banks.

Little boy hinch looks like he’s standing more confidently ✔
toofy pegs ✔
pregnancy banter dismissed ✔
She has a lovely new kitchen to work from, And so she should cook Ronnie meals, We still don’t see meals that all 3 or 4 of them could eat, would be more relatable if they are all sharing the same lunch! And they have plenty of time between them both!
I wonder if they are able to furlough themselves
The cleaning biz I’d say is going down the pan anyway.
His little teeth pic was cute.

Reactions: 7
Do they work as well as nappies?
I’m not a fan, I tried a couple on my girl I prefer the standard style but if she was wiggly or opened her nappy then I think the nappypants would be best. Absorbency wise I didn’t notice a difference with them!
Hope that helps
ATV

Reactions: 7
Yup. Drinking my first Guinness since I had my son as I lost my aunt to covid today & literally hate myself seeing that video.
You have good taste in alcohol.
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt, my thoughts are with you and your family 💜
Please don't hate yourself, I know how you feel cause I felt the same. We are humans with real feelings, Hinchy is like a robot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not a fan, I tried a couple on my girl I prefer the standard style but if she was wiggly or opened her nappy then I think the nappypants would be best. Absorbency wise I didn’t notice a difference with them!
Hope that helps
ATV
I learned something new today. 😁

Hugs. Massive hugs.
Don’t compare yourself to her. She’s rotten inside out. You’re not. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is not her bony finger, and unless Jamie likes a longer nail I’m guessing ma barker is definitely there ...
Came here to say the same thing with the same screen shot 😂
That’s defo not her creepy pointer! Doesn’t look like a mans finger either

• Haha
There was absolutely no need to show that picture of her flat belly. All she had to do was say I’m not pregnant. She obviously loves herself so much she just has to show how thin she is. Sorry hinch.... not relatable at all. I’m sure you’ve just made alot of new mums feel tit now coz they aren’t skinny 🙄
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Made herself look a stuck up bint.
'Oh guyzzz look how skinny I am. Absolutely dont have an fat on me or even a bit of a belly, that would be gross. I cant believe it, so funny that you guyzz thought I was pregnant again. As if, I'm soooooo thin! So pleased'
Just duck off.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
No way if you’ve never had the you can’t quite imagine! They take ALOT of looking after, at least 80% of my clients that have extensions of varying systems fitted visit me for weekly blow dries, this is because it is difficult to really make sure you’ve got in between each bond/weft/tape whatever, correct products have to be used otherwise with all the money youve just spent on fitting and hair they will be ruine in no time, then you need to make sure you’ve dried the bond fully as well as removing any tangles and any possible matts especially as they grow with your hair! So much information with extensions but that’s a basic 💇‍♀️🥰
Wow sounds a lot of work. If people cba doing that they should just get the clip in ones. I love mine. They are very good quality and real hair. No way could I put up with them in all the time. I’m one of those who has very fine hair that gets greasy so quickly.

• Heart
I mean - fusion - no. They’re basically glued into your hair.
beads - possibly - but, depending on how you remove them, it could cause more hair damage.
It’s probably from a build up of dry shampoo and if she won’t wash it herself, then that’s gonna be what - 6 weeks of dry shampooing. That’s going to lay on the scalp, the scalp won’t be able to breathe.
think of it as makeup on makeup.
That gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about 6 weeks worth of dry shampoo. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.