Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a hairdresser, I would never touch her mop. You can see a million things wrong with it.
my GP came the other day and I literally wrapped a bandana around it, Hahahaha.
it’s a result if I get in and out of the bath at the minute. I’m such a minger and it’s not forever, even though I’m at that emotional bit of it now.
You would have to wear gloves that's for sure, I never know what is her real hair 😂 we have all done it, and not washed our hair for days or weeks. I'm one of those people 🙈 hope your okay? Sending you a virtual hug 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be fair she doesn’t notice she’s got a child most of the time so maybe she’s not noticed she’s pregnant! WoW guyyyzzzz was such a surprisezzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get people don't like Mrs Hinch but why are people slagging off a baby so much.. Really thought when you sign up to this account theres terms and conditions and one of them involves children... One thing hating someone, but why hate on a baby or even a dog 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute madness
People don’t slag Ronnie off, they slag her lousy parenting off. There is a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I get people don't like Mrs Hinch but why are people slagging off a baby so much.. Really thought when you sign up to this account theres terms and conditions and one of them involves children... One thing hating someone, but why hate on a baby or even a dog 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute madness
I don’t think anyone hates the baby. I’ve never seen anyone slagging him off. I have seen people concerned about his development. He’s in the public eye people are of course going to discuss these things if they see it. Ronnie a sweet little boy and I think most people will agree with that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just flicking through the thread I saw comments about him looking weird, being neglected, ignored, loads of stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️only see a few videos a day of him. He doesn't look underfed, dirty, ill, etc. Can always tell children that are lacking something just by looking at their face. Just think this whole thread is nuts 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get finding her annoying etc but some of these comments about neglect etc are very very dangerous! Could ruin someone's life.
I think after seeing this I understand why I only keep to the one thread of the same ladies 🤣
Ok well now you've figured that out feel free to go back to your one thread of the same ladies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You would have to wear gloves that's for sure, I never know what is her real hair 😂 we have all done it, and not washed our hair for days or weeks. I'm one of those people 🙈 hope your okay? Sending you a virtual hug 💜
Hahahaha. It looks matted.
Just fed up of wheezing constantly, stairs are a challenge and everyone seems to think I should be better by now, which in reality, I would love to be. I’m just not.
I’m sorry, I’m just all teary today.
thank you for the hug, definitely needed. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ almighty 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nobody slags Ronnie off. The names people come up with are an exaggerated version of the names his actual MUM gives him. The only thing I read is genuine concern.

Also, if Mrs Hinch doesn’t want comments about neglecting him to ruin her life she might wanna stop neglecting him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a little thought. There are other ways of neglect, it isn’t just about being fed and being clean ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No gifted tag of the teddy bear again. What a b***h she is, bet she thinks she's really got one over on the business. Sad individual.
I’m sure she’s doing it on purpose now after what she caused last Sunday. She’s posted it more in the last week than she has the whole time she’s had it. I don’t know if it’s a middle finger to the company or she’s posting it loads hoping they will mention her again. Hopefully this is one company who’s seen the real hinch and Hinchers.

Reactions: 15
Just flicking through the thread I saw comments about him looking weird, being neglected, ignored, loads of stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️only see a few videos a day of him. He doesn't look underfed, dirty, ill, etc. Can always tell children that are lacking something just by looking at their face. Just think this whole thread is nuts 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get finding her annoying etc but some of these comments about neglect etc are very very dangerous! Could ruin someone's life.
I think after seeing this I understand why I only keep to the one thread of the same ladies 🤣
I think Ronnie is a really cute baby, I know that all babies develop differently but she doesn’t help his development. She’s careless with the way she lets ronnie pull on the dogs tail etc & putting him in a moses basket at 10 months old is just pure stupidity.

Reactions: 19
I think Ronnie is a really cute baby, I know that all babies develop differently but she doesn’t help his development. She’s careless with the way she lets ronnie pull on the dogs tail etc & putting him in a moses basket at 10 months old is just pure stupidity.
And she also favours the dog over Ronnie which is just so sad for him.

Reactions: 10
At least if Ronnie does end up with a sibling, they can play and grow together and leave Mother Gretal to the important stuff, like upcycling bird tables, squeegeeing rugs/the hob and putting the cloffs to bed.
This is what I thought, once they get to a certain point she thinks they'll play with each other and she doesn't have to do it especially if they're close in age

Reactions: 6
That poor child is neglected enough without the risk of a baby sister to come and totally overshadow him 😔

She's the worst mother in the world and needs to focus on learning how to parent before inflicting another baby into her barmy world..

I hope she's not pregnant for the sake of Ronnie, another innocent child and her own sanity! (And the sanity of those of us struggling to conceive while she neglects her baby)
she is certainly not A1 parent but “worst mother in the world” is ridiculous. 5 minutes in my job and you’ll see genuinely neglectful parenting.

Reactions: 21
So of we think she's pregnant is this the reason behind wearing a huge blanket during the NHS clap. Because we see a full length view of her she's trying to hide her bump?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooohh.... she looks very pregnant there! :unsure: But that could be when she was carrying Rrrrrronnie due to the rate she shows old recorded footage! 🙄
She was wearing that ugly sack when she was playing with him yesterday too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.