Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s pregnant I feel really sorry for her and Ronnie. Having one child is hard but having 2 is crazy and I don’t think she’s cut out for it in the slightest. That’s a bump though but she’s not usually that stupid so could it be footage from Ronnies pregnancy?
She’s not one to shy away from a big fancy shout it out reveal. Since someone mentioned Ronnies at ma barker a though wouldn’t surprise me and he pops back on the day off Saturdays for some photos and staged videos then packed off again.
I don’t think she would do a shouty reveal for a second one though, because she reads here so often. Yes her army would go mad and tell her she’s the best mum ever but she doesn’t listen to that, she listens to what we say, that’s why she posts everything after it’s mentioned on here.

Reactions: 11
I agree with this. I can’t stand her at all but I think the mum shaming is getting a little too much. We see literally a snippet of his day, it’s not enough in my opinion to then say he’s got development issues
I don’t think it’s fair to say that people on here are ‘mum shaming’. You are completely right to be able to say you don’t necessarily agree with the comments and the way things are said because that’s a valid opinion. But I just think saying mum shaming is a bit harsh as there have been lots of people on here being very supportive to each other. For example I would never ever look at a parent on the street or in a shop etc and judge what they do with their child, because that is a proper example of a snippet of their day, with someone you don’t know. But in hinchs case, she opens most of her life up and put its on the internet which has so much potential to influence others. I think what she does in that sense is fair worse and more damaging to others than a few people on here would be to her. Most people on here have the same opinion, of which she doesn’t have to see, it is by choice if she does see it. There’s been a few people on here who have talked about the impact Hinch has had on their well being when bringing up babies and for that she should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think it’s fair to say that people on here are ‘mum shaming’. You are completely right to be able to say you don’t necessarily agree with the comments and the way things are said because that’s a valid opinion. But I just think saying mum shaming is a bit harsh as there have been lots of people on here being very supportive to each other. For example I would never ever look at a parent on the street or in a shop etc and judge what they do with their child, because that is a proper example of a snippet of their day, with someone you don’t know. But in hinchs case, she opens most of her life up and put its on the internet which has so much potential to influence others. I think what she does in that sense is fair worse and more damaging to others than a few people on here would be to her. Most people on here have the same opinion, of which she doesn’t have to see, it is by choice if she does see it. There’s been a few people on here who have talked about the impact Hinch has had on their well being when bringing up babies and for that she should be ashamed
Agreed. Mum-shaming is berating someone for bottle feeding over breast, or breast-feeding too long etc. What hinch is doing is neglectful - she’s leaving an almost 1 year old in an unsafe Moses basket, she’s making out that he can do more than he can, and his little face says it all. Mum-shaming is about point scoring “I’m the best mum” but what we’re doing is pointing out what she’s doing wrong because it’s unsafe for Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At least if Ronnie does end up with a sibling, they can play and grow together and leave Mother Gretal to the important stuff, like upcycling bird tables, squeegeeing rugs/the hob and putting the cloffs to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
STOP PUTTING YOUR 10 MONTH OLD IN A bleeping MOSES BASKET

Jesus Christ she is dangerous

• Angry
Small business love whilst Ronnie is sat on a free carpet next to a free giraffe that cost hundreds , all not marked as gifted. Zoph you are a scabby chav

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wish she’d never put Ronnie on social media. It was refreshing when she first had him and she took a break for a while. Then shared a couple of pictures. She looked so happy then and like Ronnie really was her whole world. The world doesn’t need to see Ronnie, he could have his privacy and grow up out of the limelight.
She’s put unnecessary pressure on herself to be a perfect mum, and her Hinchers are seeing what she’s doing and feel like their inadequate parents.
But that poor child is her cash cow, poor little bugger!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmm pregnant or letting us think she is, while everyone is speculating and talking about her being pregnant they are leaving Ronnie and fat lump alone (handsnommmes) ..hmm who knows with her though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she’d never put Ronnie on social media. It was refreshing when she first had him and she took a break for a while. Then shared a couple of pictures. She looked so happy then and like Ronnie really was her whole world. The world doesn’t need to see Ronnie, he could have his privacy and grow up out of the limelight.
She’s put unnecessary pressure on herself to be a perfect mum, and her Hinchers are seeing what she’s doing and feel like their inadequate parents.
But that poor child is her cash cow, poor little bugger!
I completely agree. This thread was much funnier when she was just a 'cleanfluencer'

Reactions: 16
Hmm pregnant or letting us think she is, while everyone is speculating and talking about her being pregnant they are leaving Ronnie and fat lump alone (handsnommmes) ..hmm who knows with her though
I always spot your posts as i see the profile picture but cant think who the person is!

Reactions: 2
That poor child is neglected enough without the risk of a baby sister to come and totally overshadow him 😔

She's the worst mother in the world and needs to focus on learning how to parent before inflicting another baby into her barmy world..

I hope she's not pregnant for the sake of Ronnie, another innocent child and her own sanity! (And the sanity of those of us struggling to conceive while she neglects her baby)

Reactions: 19
Looking at that video I think for whatever reason she wanted us to see her stomach, after all she could of stood in a different position IF she wanted to hide it

Reactions: 15
To answer the question about why hate on a dog - well the dog looks like an hole. Just like people you get some animals who are total dickheads. That dog is a head.

• Haha
  • Sad
No gifted tag of the teddy bear again. What a b***h she is, bet she thinks she's really got one over on the business. Sad individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she would do a shouty reveal for a second one though, because she reads here so often. Yes her army would go mad and tell her she’s the best mum ever but she doesn’t listen to that, she listens to what we say, that’s why she posts everything after it’s mentioned on here.
She’s probably posted that shot today do she outs herself saying since nasty trolls spotted it she had no choice but to announce it now. 😆

She has been dropping hints for months though it actually makes me sad if she is although she gets so much help what’s a second one to her when she’s got sitters 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get people don't like Mrs Hinch but why are people slagging off a baby so much.. Really thought when you sign up to this account theres terms and conditions and one of them involves children... One thing hating someone, but why hate on a baby or even a dog 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute madness
I've never seen anyone actually hate on Ronnie. People generally hate the way he's been left to fester.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.