Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little boy.
I hope all the money she’s making, she’s saving profusely for his therapy, coz god only knows, that poor kid is gonna need it. 😕
It’s so sad to watch him be nothing more than picture perfect and then put away pristinely when her phone needs charging.
He should be getting messy and trying new things - duck, he should be on the move now, getting into everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why do we think she keeps having so many “days off” ? :)
You all crack me up btw ... ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor little boy.
I hope all the money she’s making, she’s saving profusely for his therapy, coz god only knows, that poor kid is gonna need it. 😕
It’s so sad to watch him be nothing more than picture perfect and then put away pristinely when her phone needs charging.
He should be getting messy and trying new things - duck, he should be on the move now, getting into everything.
Couldn’t agree more. My heart breaks for Ronnie.

• Sad
Just a message to any of the mums who said they felt Mrs. Hinch's tidy home made them feel they were failing...

when I did my masters (in lifespan health) the GPs taking my course shared an unofficial 'knowing' they had when visiting new mums in the community. They said that they refer new mums for extra support if they have perfectly tidy homes, with no signs of chaos or change. They then went on to discuss how 'perfection' can be an indication that new parents aren't adjusting or accepting the change that has happened.

So if your home is feeling ransacked and disorderly compared to the standards you're used to pre-baby, a GP is likely to view your adaption to motherhood as totally normal and healthy :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Couldn’t agree more. My heart breaks for Ronnie.
Hes the only one I give a tit about. He’s going to have so many issues as he grows up.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he just rebels and goes off the rails - what happens to her picture perfect life then?

Just a message to any of the mums who said they felt Mrs. Hinch's tidy home made them feel they were failing...

when I did my masters (in lifespan health) the GPs taking my course shared an unofficial 'knowing' they had when visiting new mums in the community. They said that they refer new mums for extra support if they have perfectly tidy homes, with no signs of chaos or change. They then went on to discuss how 'perfection' can be an indication that new parents aren't adjusting or accepting the change that has happened.

So if your home is feeling ransacked and disorderly compared to the standards you're used to pre-baby, a GP is likely to view your adaption to motherhood as totally normal and healthy :)
You’re a good person.
I think the pressure she’s putting on new mums is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know coz I’ve not had a baby but isn’t that cushion in the second pic too far back to be supporting him? Could it just be there as a soft landing if he wobbles backwards?
Wouldn't really matter the position of it. She claims he can sit confidently as well as stand so he really shouldn't need a cushion behind him 🤷

Reactions: 12
Well I’ve been blocked for messaging her to say her bird feeder was a death trap

Also funny how she said she was having a day off insta today..... clearly not since she blocked me within seconds of sending her a message about the bird table
I’ve not been blocked for my message about the bird table yet. But....my Instagram is my rabbits and we all know how much she loves rabbit😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This whole bird thing... does anyone really think she gives a tit about nature?
If it’s not uniformed and grey, she don’t want it.
‘SCUSE ME MR BLUE TIT, YOU DONT COORDINATE WITH MY GARDEN... duck OFF’

I’ve not been blocked for my message about the bird table yet. But....my Instagram is my rabbits and we all know how much she loves rabbit😂
An old friend of mine had four bunnies, they’re such characters! Three of them had bitten ears from the Queen Bee bunny. She was a little cowbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why do we think she keeps having so many “days off” ? :)
You all crack me up btw ... ATV
Cause we as trolls have so much to talk about regrading Hinchy and her life, she needs to take a day off to catch up on here 😂 as we know we are the ones feeding her the contents for her page 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes the only one I give a tit about. He’s going to have so many issues as he grows up.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he just rebels and goes off the rails
I’m rooting for Ronnieblesshimzhastuftsandfootzbutmummastoobusypiningthetoilettostopthedogeatinghimwhenhegrabshistailnext to have a teenage cyber goth phase complete with neon dread falls woven into his tuftz a completely black bedroom and one of those big leather trenchcoats. Imagine her reaction when he’s helping himself to her gifted eyeliner...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I see she’s added a baby highlight to her page. Full of the few things she did in the last week (ie after her conference call to Gleam about rebranding as a mom influencer. She’s so fake. Poor Ron. Back behind the sofa next week)

But the baby highlight comes third to her Ebayer highlights obvs.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m rooting for Ronnieblesshimzhastuftsandfootzbutmummastoobusypiningthetoilettostopthedogeatinghimwhenhegrabshistailnext to have a teenage cyber goth phase complete with neon dread falls woven into his tuftz a completely black bedroom and one of those big leather trenchcoats. Imagine her reaction when he’s helping himself to her gifted eyeliner...
oh my Word, that would be AMAZING!!
Him also writing a blog on what it’s REALLY like to live with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She could do so much good with that massive (bot-supported) platform if she was just honest about it all.
She clearly has something going on (PND/ED/ whatever, I don’t like the armchair diagnoses), or literally just doesn’t have a clue, and if RonJonIcan’tthinkofanynicknamesasfunnyasyoulot) either does have issues or is just slower at meeting developmental milestones, again, wouldn’t it be amazing for so many people to see that journey?

But no, let’s just spray some tit around the place and pretend everything is “perfect”

Reactions: 21
Its on her tagged photos.
Defintely not on mine, I'd rather put needles in my eyes.
LMAO if it was on her tagged photos she has promptly had herself untagged because it’s not there now 😂 can’t be showing everyone she really is glued to her phone 24/7!! Ickle ronnieblesshim still can’t get her attention on a ‘cozy day with her handsomezmanz’

• Haha
Yeah that’s what it sounds like.... any more gossip on them? 😊
Unfortunately not but she has a private account that she’s blocked loads of people on and changed the name of since Fred stopped working, pretty much blocked everyone they used to work with. Wonder what kind of shite she posts on there

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.