Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you breast feed when you have fake boobies?
It depends on where the implants are in relation to the breast tissue. It is possible but I’m not sure I’d like to feed my baby with bags of silicone nearby.
She won’t be able to advertise any baby milk as that is strictly illegal.
I’m on the fence as to this whole pregnancy thing. Her arching her back today trying to make her bump look bigger, seems like she is trying too hard.

Reactions: 8
what i really dont understand is why Jamie has let her fill the entire bottom cupboards in her kitchen with cleaning products. surely that space could be better utilised. is that not what her narnia/ garage is for?
They don't cook or eat, a microwave is all they need tbh. I have a lot of kit, which I use, I'm ruthless about getting rid of stuff I don't use.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she's said in interviews before that she was and she figured it wouldn't be a big deal to use his name as she was going to marry him anyway:unsure:
Who will get custody of the name after the inevitable divorce?

It's the comments from her minions like 'she's not fake, she's so real and she even loves shopping in all the cheap shops' no love, she is fake and only shops in those shops as she is sponsored by them all.

Hinch herself showing receipts and telling her minions that she pays for her own shopping, yes she does, then she provides the receipt to those companies and gets refunded for the products she has "bought" from each different company.

Also a word I see alot on insta, is brought, 'I brought these from this shop', no love you bought (no r) them. Grrr

Didn't you see all the baby stuff in the storage unit? Pram, cot, moses basket etc...more than likely all given to her and she will show it all nearer to when the poor unfortunate boy is born.
carefully keeping designer handbag and expensive watch out of shot. 😳😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do people do this stuff?? Seriously I don’t get it!! They need jobs then they’d have other stuff to think about. I’m too tired when I get in from work to think about what needs buffing or spraying with zoflora or harpic or whatever!
Its under the sink hole cleans that tickle me silly 🤣🤣

When has anyone been arsed whats under their plugholes? They are literally ripping them up and flooding their homes 🤣🤣🤣 causing hundreds or even thousands pounds worth of damage for a few social media pics. I wonder if it was all worth the likes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its under the sink hole cleans that tickle me silly 🤣🤣

When has anyone been arsed whats under their plugholes? They are literally ripping them up and flooding their homes 🤣🤣🤣 causing hundreds or even thousands pounds worth of damage for a few social media pics. I wonder if it was all worth the likes 🤔
I find those stories particularity amusing. No forthought or critical thinking skills at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to like LMM but not anymore.

One minute she was throwing shade at the hinch next minute shes like a stubborn winnet clinging on for dear life. Her stories yesterday were a cringy watch. Shes as confused as her nose. But her fake anal hovering behaviour lately is very transparent. Shes after the followers.
I unfollowed mops when she started shoving links down everyones throats, especially that Plum savings one, was she really that desperate for her £5 referral fee?
I also unfollowed pledge shortly after because of her disrespect while cleaning customers homes, the faces of disgust she pulled because some elderly disabled lady was living in dirt because she was unable to look after herself, pledge was being paid to clean for her yet showed such disrespect for her. She is a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Her mum was round one day saying exactly this!!! I wonder where the equipment for baby stuff will go? If she uses bottles there will be a steiliser and bottles and brushes??
She'll "clean" everything with zoflora and flash.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed mops when she started shoving links down everyones throats, especially that Plum savings one, was she really that desperate for her £5 referral fee?
I also unfollowed pledge shortly after because of her disrespect while cleaning customers homes, the faces of disgust she pulled because some elderly disabled lady was living in dirt because she was unable to look after herself, pledge was being paid to clean for her yet showed such disrespect for her. She is a disgrace.
I didn't like how she behaved in peoples homes either. It's sheer disrespect, the lowest a "professional hired cleaner" can go is air out someone elses dirty laundry.

Most of the clients have hired a cleaner because they are too elderly or disabled and can't do it for themselves. Shaming people like that is vulgar and brash.

Shes annoying to watch I just wanna click her nose back into place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂 the comments on this!! They are using it to clean their taps, sinks, metal work etc and it's destroying them all #prayforhinchers
Omg I once bought a bottle of that and when I got home it had leaked everywhere in the bag, I pulled it out and sat it in my stainless steel sink while I wiped clean everything it had spilt on in the bag, 10 mins later it had burned a ring into my sink, luckily I can cover it with a washing up bowl! That told me never to use on anything but a bog!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Call me old fashioned, but if it says toilet cleaner, then I imagine it's better used to clean toilets...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi Everyone
I’m new to this forum and actually have followed Mrs Hinch for a while. I recently had to leave a really well paid job and not earning any income, barely enough to pay my bills but always enough to buy Zoflora 🙄. I have suffered with mental health problems for a long long time and I suppose following her kind of feels like having a friend and helped with the loneliness. Of late I feel she’s more of an Instagram influencer there to get me to buy things I don’t need? I always feel bad like my house isn’t good enough and I’ll never have a home like hers, that’s not a Sophie’s fault but it’s the whole insta culture I suppose!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I find those stories particularity amusing. No forthought or critical thinking skills at all.
I saw someone who took apart bits of the sink to clean it but couldn't put it together again, she had to get a plumber out, wish I could remember who it was!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.