Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her latest story went well, one hand on the phone well what happened next... the clips you get at the end of ‘you’ve been framed’. Well he didn’t regain his posture I’m sure!! .. ‘What you doing’ ... duck off and put your phone down head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who regularly stands and climbs zoph seemed very happy and excited about him doing it 🙄 did he climb there or did you put him there?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't that a parcel delivery in the background? I wonder what "essentials" she's having delivered. Sorry I mean finding in Aladdin's cave/the garage.
Ah that’s why vesty has to run off quickly when he was mocking the bird table, getting the door to the Postie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bird table is tit... there’s no word anymore. Hanging glass jars on it? For what bleeping reason? Just put bird seed in it like normal. Imagine having nothing else to do apart from that, imaging having that life, it would bore me to tears

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That bird table is a pile of tit, how long before that glass falls & smashes? And I think she has conjured up that spray paint from the magic garage (eBay)

Oh how hilarious Soph that Ronnie is trying to pull hefty Henry’s tail, won’t be bleeping laughing when up A&E when Ronnie has a nasty injury, she was at the back of the queue when common sense was given out the bleeping dumbo!

Reactions: 18
So today I’ve had a walk and randomly had a little thought about our Twuntliffe (maybe it was the birds nests I walked past in the woods 😂🤪) when you watch her stories, whether your a new wankface follower or watching it through an alternate face, her life is no different in this GLOBAL pandemic. People have lost businesses, families have lost loved ones, the world is forever changed and this will
Go down in history. My point is her life is no bleeping different.

does that not annoy anyone?? Does that not annoy her wankface amry drones that her life is no different? Cos I tell youwhat tattle bastards it bleeping pisses me off
I thought the same thing but it seems their lives are just going on as normal too. Lots of them are saying it’s refreshing to watch her stories and they make them feel better. I honestly thought that this pandemic would be the end of her but it seems like it’s only made her following stronger.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You watch the glass jars will fall on the floor in some wind and smash. She'll let handsomes out and he'll get glass all in his paws. She really is a thick bint

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How are the birds even gonna get those nuts??? Screw loose.
I haven’t watched her stories but Christ sake “bird bath” 🤦‍♀️ She knows the birds can’t read right? I honestly don’t know why this tit still surprises me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Ronnieblesshimhastuftzandtoes always reaches for Lardsomes tail does he? He won’t be doing that when that fat mutt buys his fingers off. She’s such a bleeping moron 🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s a div, she always seems to put that fat mutt center of attention like she did with that easter photo and poor ronnie was shoved to the back

Reactions: 10
I really hope no birds get killed going near that death trap. 😔

• Sad
I just had to send a screenshot of that bird table to my mum. She loves birds & has fed them since I was a little kid, so I just knew she’d be horrified! 😂

She replied saying that she can’t imagine any birds will come to that. The bird bath is too small & too deep, and putting it on the table makes it too difficult to get to. Small garden birds won’t be able to get to the food in those stupid hanging jars, & even if they could it’s not suitable for them.
And she sprayed with chalk paint in spray. Thank did not see her sealing the paint with anything, drop of rain and all that paint with end up on the grass

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if this dick knows, or cares, that cif test on animals? Yet she still uses their products🐶

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I have also messaged RSPB. She is just disgraceful. She doesn’t engage her brain.

I’m sick of the sight of that grey bloody jumper. Please lord learn to change your clothes. Basic hygiene is not difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations. Stories like this give me hope 3 years into a PCOS battle 🥰
My best friend has PCOS. She went to the docs about getting sterilised after years of trying for a baby and she had just given up hope.
She discovered at that point she was 10 weeks pregnant when they did a pregnancy test before (what sould have been) booking her surgery! Never give up xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if this dick knows, or cares, that cif test on animals? Yet she still uses their products🐶
She knows, it’s been pointed out to her many times that P&G test on animals but she just doesn’t care and keeps promoting them. She’s awful. She’d sell her Nan for a tenner

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.