Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She missed a trick with the bird ā€˜bathā€™. She could have used hot water and put a hot tub sticker on it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My favourite Hinch parenting tip has got to be to fake babyā€™s development for the ā€˜gram... itā€™s not like itā€™s important beyond image right šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Alot of things piss me off about Hinch but what I dont bleeping understand is she is known for her cleaning skills (lmao) and the other day she claims snoop doggy dog dragged mud in her house....SHOW US HOW TO CLEAN IT THEN! SUCH A DAMN LIE AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THATS GOTTEN UNDER MY SKIN.
duck off big bird.
Iā€™m a clean freak. I work from home (not at the minute), so my house has to be immaculate at all times. Thereā€™s no way in hell shes a clean person.

Reactions: 12
Alot of things piss me off about Hinch but what I dont bleeping understand is she is known for her cleaning skills (lmao) and the other day she claims snoop doggy dog dragged mud in her house....SHOW US HOW TO CLEAN IT THEN! SUCH A DAMN LIE AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THATS GOTTEN UNDER MY SKIN.
duck off big bird.
duck off big bird HAHAHA :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same thing but it seems their lives are just going on as normal too. Lots of them are saying itā€™s refreshing to watch her stories and they make them feel better. I honestly thought that this pandemic would be the end of her but it seems like itā€™s only made her following stronger.
It's cuz and there bored as duck.

Reactions: 8
SS is off the gram tomorrow too. She's just posted, bet Grinch feels smug she got in there first šŸ™„ SS didn't mention being on the mum's list either. Could she be slightly more humble than the Grinch? A bit less time deaf than to be boasting at this time?

Reactions: 18
SS is off the gram tomorrow too. She's just posted, bet Grinch feels smug she got in there first šŸ™„ SS didn't mention being on the mum's list either. Could she be slightly more humble than the Grinch? A bit less time deaf than to be boasting at this time?
I think SS made a dig at big bird bc she wrote "like I've done for the past 2 weeks"
Big bird only started taking holidays last Saturday. I think. Either way....
duck off big bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mr Hinch will upload tomorrow itā€™s to try get his followers up. She did it last week so people go check his out. Sheā€™s a flopper.
Actually infuriates me. If she keeps up with this world best mum bullshit I will have to stop un watching again. Ronnie ok the sofa looked tit scared and wobbly šŸ‘Œ

• Sad
  • Heart
Imagine being able to take as much annual leave from work as these wastrels do from Instagram. What a meaningful life they lead and what a contribution to society they make. Jesus Christ.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So this might just be my suspicious mind (šŸŽµ)
But both Grinch and SS are taking the day off the gram tomorrow - again
Apparently SS has a cleaning product line in the pipeline, it was hinted that Grinch and her were working on a project together.. they wouldnā€™t be getting together now would they to work on this said project so once lockdown is over it can be promoted to the hilt and shoved down our necks all over social media?
Hmmm..
I would like to think SS wouldnā€™t be that stupid, but grinch, if thereā€™s money to be made, sheā€™s there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Itā€™s Friday night letā€™s have some fun whatā€™s your top hinch parenting tip....
Iā€™m torn between letting a ā€œmobileā€ 10 month old nap in a death trap Moses basket and removing the laundry pod safety lid and keeping them on the bottom shelf...
Top twuntliffe tip has got to be encouraging your kids to play with cement! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Orrrrr its just so Vestlife can gram all day and up his following?
Whatever it is itā€™s not to spend a day playing and having quality time with RonDonzWhozHizMomz is it ...

• Haha
Mr Hinch will upload tomorrow itā€™s to try get his followers up. She did it last week so people go check his out. Sheā€™s a flopper.
Actually infuriates me. If she keeps up with this world best mum bullshit I will have to stop un watching again. Ronnie ok the sofa looked tit scared and wobbly šŸ‘Œ
Yep think you are right on the money here!

Reactions: 9
If Fred Vest is on the gram tomorrow Iā€™ve come up with a little rap for him to the tune of Dilemma by Nelly. Heā€™s gonna love it guyzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They change and grow so quickly donā€™t they and it goes in the blink of an eye. I couldnā€™t imagine prioritising social media and ā€œcleaningā€ instead of spending the time to help watch mine learn and grow. You enjoy those cuddles as long as possible they are so precious ā¤
I unfortunately did do this when i became a mum an started watching hinch an all these other people with their hinched houses. I felt i was a bad mum for not having a spotless home thankfully it didnt last long 1. Cause i was exhausted trying to be super mum 2. Because my own mum told me to stop an realise not everyone is like that an theyve more than likely took a pic while shoving all their stuff/mess in another room.. so thankful I hadnt missed out on much for too long but even that small timeframe makes me feel sad when i think about it.
Hes now 3 an even though i now have time to have a spotless house cause he can kept entertained with different activities i dont do it cause id rather watch an play with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s Friday night letā€™s have some fun whatā€™s your top hinch parenting tip....
Iā€™m torn between letting a ā€œmobileā€ 10 month old nap in a death trap Moses basket and removing the laundry pod safety lid and keeping them on the bottom shelf...
My top parenting tip is, sit your kid on a bench right near a concrete floor unattended. šŸ™„šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.