Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been asking how they got together...here’s how it happened from the horses mouth
I’ve only just read this properly. How bleeping cringe! Someone has been watching too many Hallmark Christmas movies. Also, does it strike anyone how she said “she wanted to look nice for him”? Well done Soph, you’ve just set feminism back about 70 years. ATV

Reactions: 21
No I’m actually really angry about the mum list thing. There’s mums out there who don’t have the luxury of having their husbands take “career breaks” and a live in nanny i.e her mother, mums who are getting up every morning and parenting through illnesses etc who deserve some recognition.
FUMING
To be fair there’s a couple of single mums on there who are disabled/chronically ill and/or have disabled/chronically ill children. Hinch and most of the others don’t deserve any recognition for the reasons you said - most of them barely bother parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
May have been mentioned. She hoovered her worktop with the handheld, then hoovered the pissy floor around the shitter. Next week she will hoover the worktop again. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The other day she said she only shares like 6 minutes of her day in stories then today says she’s posted 1000 stories 🙄 and no we won’t catch up Sunday as Sunday will be all pre recorded bullshit! She will be going through tattle with her notebook making content ideas like last week. Doesn’t Ronnie love bubbles? Did we ever even see him with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But don’t forget hinch registered a few trademarks a while ago so I think she may be bringing out a range of cleaning products too. It will probably be a race to who can bring it out first.
Didn't they take some promo pics for something together, and then decide not to announce it because of the current climate??
Or am I getting confused with two different things?

Reactions: 9
Here’s a goodnight quote for you hinch View attachment 111420
See, this does make me sad. Charlotte is my only child (and it'll remain that way) but I hate how ill never get these moments back. The new moments are amazing and I wouldn't want her to still be an 8 month old, but if I think about the last 18 months I feel a bit sad she will one day not desperately want to hold my hand or sit on my lap to watch duggee.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
FFS really nominated for mum of the year. If it wasn’t so sad, it would actually be funny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without sounding like a miserable tit, what a load of rubbish that mum list is anyway. It’s constantly being said how ‘mamas’ should have each other’s back and support one another yet here is a platform ranking people’s mothering abilities just for them being on social media. I don’t doubt that some of these women have done amazing things and are great parents and give a lot of support to people which is great. But to rank them in order I just think is awful, especially with the likes of Hinch being included in that.
I honestly think that all the influx of Ronnie content this past week is because she’s got wind of this list and wanted to be on it or has pulled some strings to get on it and needed some highlights incase the mum squads visited her page. Shame on mother and baby for now giving her the go ahead to promote the way she treats her child
I thought this especially as they seem to be accounts that are curated as duck/mums making it all look easy/ people that might make a new mother feel like tit. I don’t follow anybody like this or any ‘mum accounts’ despite being one myself because I don’t need to be comparing myself to others and their bullshit fakery on the gram
this list is bleeping wank

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Alot of things piss me off about Hinch but what I dont bleeping understand is she is known for her cleaning skills (lmao) and the other day she claims snoop doggy dog dragged mud in her house....SHOW US HOW TO CLEAN IT THEN! SUCH A DAMN LIE AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THATS GOTTEN UNDER MY SKIN.
duck off big bird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
See, this does make me sad. Charlotte is my only child (and it'll remain that way) but I hate how ill never get these moments back. The new moments are amazing and I wouldn't want her to still be an 8 month old, but if I think about the last 18 months I feel a bit sad she will one day not desperately want to hold my hand or sit on my lap to watch duggee.
They change and grow so quickly don’t they and it goes in the blink of an eye. I couldn’t imagine prioritising social media and “cleaning” instead of spending the time to help watch mine learn and grow. You enjoy those cuddles as long as possible they are so precious ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.