Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'4 things she's called' why hasn't she put mummy? Surprised she didn't put 'Mammuzzz' for how she talks to that obese dog!

She loves to watch 'cleaning' but not her baby play / sleep / eat / generally exist?!
bleeping strange. My first one would be Muuuuuum and Mama. 2 kids, 5 year age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm waaaay behind (1 thread a day 😲) I really love that she made that pulling box thing, but if RonnieBlessHim likes to pull wipes OUT of the packet, will he not get any satisfaction from the box where it's physically impossible to pull out completely? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her saying she likes watching cleaning means she likes to watch her own videos back after a hard day of pining
Bargain Hunt? Eurgh! Most depressing programme ever. Reminds me of being ill as a kid. As in ill enough to not be able to change the channel. What 30 year old loves Bargain Hunt or is available to watch it? Let's be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You guys mention she has too many cleaning products... she whips out just one of her many baskets to show us her “essentials”.. wow Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's an app, you get 45 free prints each month and just pay postage.

On another note, just looked at Lardsomes page and there is a paddling pool in the background.
Wonder what happened to that
It's good really. You can take useless bleeping photos like, I dunno, your duster... and frame it. What is she on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine question... can she actually bend her right thumb?? The way she holds things is really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm waaaay behind (1 thread a day 😲) I really love that she made that pulling box thing, but if RonnieBlessHim likes to pull wipes OUT of the packet, will he not get any satisfaction from the box where it's physically impossible to pull out completely? 🤔
She could have just sat him at the door of the garage. She seems to be pulling out tit loads from their lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
'4 things she's called' why hasn't she put mummy? Surprised she didn't put 'Mammuzzz' for how she talks to that obese dog!

She loves to watch 'cleaning' but not her baby play / sleep / eat / generally exist?!
I was then coming on to say this also!
she’s deluded!

now she’s showing off her products so she can get paid.
Hinchers assembling for a non essential trip to get a basket and fill it with all of those even though they have a million already

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It would drive me mad being her neighbour. I view my garden as an extension of my house and I don’t like to be accosted by the knowledge that other people exist when I’m in it. I doubt very much that those two are ever quiet so I bet her neighbours never sit outside.
Ugh no, not with old wild wild vest hollering about out there with his common twang 😬

(Just to add - admittedly I have a common twang as a result of my gypsy upbringing, difference is I don't wander around my garden hollering like a complete bollock. ☺)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ugh no, not with old wild wild vest hollering about out there with his common twang 😬

(Just to add - admittedly I have a common twang as a result of my gypsy upbringing, difference is I don't wander around my garden hollering like a complete bollock. ☺)
Laaaada laaaaada makes me crease everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slightly off topic but just need to vent. Following another cleaning page where the cleaner is very sensible and uses the correct products but in the Facebook page someone posted that their 2 yr old child had smothered their hair in clumps of hair wax and wanted suggestions for getting it out. Some very obvious sensible suggestions put forward. Then someone says WD-40!! On a 2 yr olds head??? Then another one, how to get limescale off shower screen. Again WD-40!! Scrub with an old pillow case! Scrub with a tumble dryer sheet!!! FFS! These numpties obviously follow hinch too. 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I am astounded that there are people who can’t wait to go to Instagram to see what Soph is up to because she is up to the same boring shite all day every day , had a quick peek at Staceys stories and lo and behold same shite there too they are like terribly manic twins trying to outdo each other on the cray cray and the cackling honestly if this is what passes for entertainment for these followers then I can’t imagine how bored they must be , even under present circumstances I still can’t watch or listen to these brash, shallow greedy women 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic but just need to vent. Following another cleaning page where the cleaner is very sensible and uses the correct products but in the Facebook page someone posted that their 2 yr old child had smothered their hair in clumps of hair wax and wanted suggestions for getting it out. Some very obvious sensible suggestions put forward. Then someone says WD-40!! On a 2 yr olds head??? Then another one, how to get limescale off shower screen. Again WD-40!! Scrub with an old pillow case! Scrub with a tumble dryer sheet!!! FFS! These numpties obviously follow hinch too. 😩
Was that on TOMM? Think I saw that 🤔

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I know we all ask this loads but seriously... she cleans for the sake of it. There is literally nothing left to clean in that house! What is she cleaning?! Why is she cleaning it so much?! It's insane. I pulled all the cushions off my sofa yesterday to hoover under them because I haven't done it in like a month. I found 2 baby spoons, a dummy, £2, a colouring felt tip, half eaten biscuit and my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
How’s she even got time to film a video about her ‘cleaning essentials’? I’ve got a 9 month old and I’ve barely got time to wipe my arse without him falling over and bumping his head or putting his hand in a plug socket 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bargain Hunt? Eurgh! Most depressing programme ever. Reminds me of being ill as a kid. As in ill enough to not be able to change the channel. What 30 year old loves Bargain Hunt or is available to watch it? Let's be honest.
She once asked if any producers were followers as she love to be on it guyzzzz ,needless to say we didn't hear any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Rex is now climbing the stairs. So I’m going to call tattle bingo on something new and amazing our Ronnie can do today followed by an incredibly awkwardly staged photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.