Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why as an ex smoker (I don’t really
count as my vape is never out my mouth and I smoke when I drink so yeah not an ex smoker) I never say anything about Soph and her fags. I love a fag. Yes it’s disgusting yes it’s mega dangerous. I still love them. Sorry.

Reactions: 24
He’s raised over £6 million now and good old soph doesn’t even mention it..... unless it’s a Thursday and she’s clapping in her garden

Reactions: 14
If she's struggling, which most of us suspect, then she needs to stop trying to force it for the 'gram and instead get the support she needs. I don't think this is an area where "fake it till you make it" is going to cut it. Not bonding with your child is one thing, but focussing on wanking off your taps instead of getting the help to build that bond is another entirely, and poor Ronnie is missing out. I'm sure if she was more open her hinchers would be falling over themselves to offer help and suggestions, plus it would make her more relatable, but sadly she is more concerned with portraying her picture perfect Insta life she wanted a career, she approached Gleam, but things have changed since then and she needs to re-evaluate her choices to see if it's sustainable now she has a child.

Reactions: 19
ffs I’ve just spat my brew everywhere at this

Reactions: 8
What happened to the bags of cleaning products she was donating? She was going to post the pic everyday to encourage people, lasted 2 days. That 100 year old guy just raised nearly 5 million for the nhs. All she cares about is cooking shit on her george foreskin, cleaning her clean house and making things magically appear from her garage.she has a platform of '3 million' and could do so much more

Reactions: 35
while food before one is and should be fun it isn’t all it’s for, its a crucial time to explore textures, colours and tastes of foods to build up a good palate so it’s good she’s actually given a balance today. Most of their nutrients still come from milk but it’s still so important to give them a good variety of food and let them work out when they are full themselves by letting them take the lead in feeding!

ps it really was her vest work

Reactions: 15
I had to start viewing her stories on Gramster cos I got blocked on #wigwamgate and she has over 2500 people subscribing. Do you think that's the amount of people that she has blocked? I calling it to be twice that amount

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
God does she ever eat anything healthy ? All she it’s is pasta out of packets in jugs , burgers , sausages , fried eggs?

Reactions: 17
When you regret knocking through the wall to your living and dining room from the kitchen so now just cook all your frozen burgers outside to stop your house smelling like a zolflora spring time flooded Burger King

Reactions: 36
The birthday message is to Sophie... she’s the youngest... I find it weird that she has put a pic of both of them in the post tho

Reactions: 14
Good lord Ronnie's tuna patties look like dry baked cat food
And burgers outside....again

Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion.

The world is falling apart, yet hinch has no heart, only cares about her book and yet no one gives a fook!!

Reactions: 20
I'm like you, I quit when I was preggo and started up and again after due to stress etc but also it's just 5 mins I get to be by myself and a small bit of peace!

Reactions: 8
George Foreskin! Thank you for this! Made me spit my coffee out! X

Reactions: 29
I saw a few posts about Hinch's sister and I have to say, she really isn't a nice person either. She would often attack other people for daring to criticize Hinch (even if they didn't say anything bad, just stuff like you shouldn't use undiluted Zoflora on things or you shouldn't mix chemicals, etc). In fact, she got pretty nasty at points. From what I remember, she works as a paramedic and people were actually reporting her to the NHS for the things she was saying on social media

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.