Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is lost on all of her worshippers. Trolling people who aren’t trolling by calling them trolls. The only swearing coming from anyone is her sheep! Hinch should be ashamed of each and every single one of them - but she won’t because the irony is also lost on her.

Stupid is as stupid does 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are awful aren’t they. The bickering between them to defend her is just embarrassing and they are vile!! The things they say they are the trolls😡😡 these grown women need to get a grip. “Soph” isn’t gonna personally msg them saying thankyou so much my darling for sticking up For me” like they’re gagging for. I can’t get my head around why they love her so much what’s wrong with them 🧐🧐 I feel sorry for that home inspiration they are being so horrible. I hope their kids don’t learn off them 🤨

Reactions: 33
Why’s she only going out for half an hour when she can go out for an hour and why is she only going out cause a stranger suggested it
The same reason shes going to have a shower, cause without that suggestion from a lovely follower she wouldn't be having a wash today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So the advise is take a shower and go for a walk! I think people are trying to tell you something hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if she posts the "boo-boo I'm so sad" story this morning to get the comments up on her post? She knows her followers will go nuts and hunt down the "troll" comments ripping them to shreds. She usually deletes the comments that disagree with her yet she's kept these ones....why?? She didn't have many comments considering her 3.3mil following, now the comments as re going up and up....
Screenshot_20200413-095132_kindlephoto-445415364.png ok which of you bastards did this? 😉 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Lol I made a comment about making Pedigree Chump centre staged and was ripped apart by her pathetic sheep within minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Literally everything everyone’s suggesting she’s going right there and then. Staged mofo 🧐🧐🧐😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There! I did it. At least I kept is classy
🙆‍♀️ louder for the dickheads at the back! I work in safeguarding and have seen first hand pictures of seemingly innocent images (3 yo birthday party for example) in the wrong hands. You would not believe what pedos want. An innocent picture of a little boy in a rabbit outfit is exactly what some of them want....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
🙆‍♀️ louder for the dickheads at the back! I work in safeguarding and have seen first hand pictures of seemingly innocent images (3 yo birthday party for example) in the wrong hands. You would not believe what Weirdos want. An innocent picture of a little boy in a rabbit outfit is exactly what some of them want....
Exactly that! I’m a secondary school teacher and every week we discuss this issues on our meetings and with our students!

Reactions: 27
I am unsure how stupid this person is?
Posting your son to 3.3mil is the same as walking past 3mil in the street. Wow.
No. Ronnie doesn't have control over who is seeing him on social media. He hasn't gave his permission.
I can't people today 🤦

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine what all his pals when he's 13 will make off his "likkle tufts". She's right to worry he won't have a gf bc he will be ostracized.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 108084View attachment 108085View attachment 108086View attachment 108087

surely this counts as trolling?

if she has looked through her comments and thinks it's ok for her dad to act like this she needs to reavaluate her life!🤦🏼‍♀️

these guys have jumped down this girls throat for asking a simple question, I genuinely don't see what she has done wrong!!

also I'm new and I have done something now my writing is bold🙈anyone know how I change it ??🤣
Urgh. They are all awful people 🤮

Reactions: 10
I am the only one up in my house and I am sat on my own laughing like a psychopath.... I love love love how “vest” is being sneaked into all the comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can this be carried over Marion comments and on some of her other sheep? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine what all his pals when he's 13 will make off his "likkle tufts". She's right to worry he won't have a gf bc he will be ostracized.
no one will remember them when he is 13 lol

she is so boring and self absorbed... she has a limited time in the ‘spotlight’ then Fred n Rose Vest will have to get back to reality and get real jobs and actually buy things instead of begging

I can’t look at her posts with volume on... her voice makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 14
Had to be done. She's jealous that Rex got more likes and comments than that stupid staged, propped up photo of Ronnie and Henry 🥴 so she has cried troll to get more pity likes.
Screenshot_20200413-085839_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
What I find strange is that she was checking her grid post early hours of the morning.. why is she not asleep, she’s either checking for troll messages or she’s checking her likes And engagement because we all know how much that means to her.. I think she mentioned trolls to get people to like and comment on her grid post to get numbers up because she wasn’t happy with the amount of likes
And Guess what it’s worked because everyone is now commenting saying ignore the trolls, I doubt they would of commented otherwise

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.