Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I have not understood for weeks now is why she has noy been going on walks? Everyone is desperate for a walk or a run right now but she only seems to go to the shops in her car. See tbh, as someone who had a nervius breakdown and recovered, I don't think it's the trolls making her feel this way, it's how little she takes care of herself. Rubbish food, no walking or exercise, constantly on SM. I'd be feeling grim too.

Attachments

Reactions: 38
The irony is lost on all of her worshippers. Trolling people who aren’t trolling by calling them trolls. The only swearing coming from anyone is her sheep! Hinch should be ashamed of each and every single one of them - but she won’t because the irony is also lost on her.

Stupid is as stupid does 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hiya - I’m new here I somehow discovered this thread last night searching a cloth but I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who got fucked off with Mrs Hinch & all her gifted tit. I unfollowed her when she got pregnant as I’d just had a miscarriage and was already sick of her but will occasionally check her page - the fact she’s built a fcking extention and decorated it - for free is absolutely sickening. All of us who can barely even afford to feed our families in this day & age & she’s making money out of poor people buying her tit books & because they have to buy washing stuff & she gets a nice % ? Fck off. She’s put me off buying spring awakening ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
She’s gonna be her own undoing. Her manic need for validation and inability to cope with anyone not agreeing with her is like an insecure toddler. She knows her days are numbered and people are seeing through it... it’s only a matter of time before things unravel for her

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Hinch seriously needs to get her tit together and grow up! You not been trolled you silly cow, it's called having a opinion and calling you out for the idiot and fraud you really are. She puts her whole life out there for people to see and she loves nothing more than been told how worshiped and amazing she is by her sheep cos she is their queen, which is just nausiating 🤢, but when it comes to some criticism she flips her lid and goes crying to her army cos she knows they will then turn on everyone else for upsetting their queen. She is bleeping dangerous manic and the biggest troll out there 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 50
View attachment 108084View attachment 108085View attachment 108086View attachment 108087

surely this counts as trolling?

if she has looked through her comments and thinks it's ok for her dad to act like this she needs to reavaluate her life!🤦🏼‍♀️

these guys have jumped down this girls throat for asking a simple question, I genuinely don't see what she has done wrong!!

also I'm new and I have done something now my writing is bold🙈anyone know how I change it ??🤣
Omg I cannot believe this stuff has been posted they’ve even quoted ‘be kind’ as they’ve ripped into a polite post safe guarding her child ! I am beyond angry that she actively encourages this ! She doesn’t delete these does she ?

Reactions: 29
What I have not understood for weeks now is why she has noy been going on walks? Everyone is desperate for a walk or a run right now but she only seems to go to the shops in her car. See tbh, as someone who had a nervius breakdown and recovered, I don't think it's the trolls making her feel this way, it's how little she takes care of herself. Rubbish food, no walking or exercise, constantly on SM. I'd be feeling grim too.
Why’s she only going out for half an hour when she can go out for an hour and why is she only going out cause a stranger suggested it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow, her Hinchers are truely vile.
She has a personal instagram account, there is absolutely no need for her to post pictures of Ronnie to 3.3 million strangers every day.
Maybe the Daily Mail should pick up on who the trolls really are while their puppet master sits back and let's them get on with it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 45
So if she is so against trolling then Welsh doesn’t she delete or do something about all of the nasty comments from her hinchers to other people. The comments to that teacher when her comment to hinch wasn’t nasty or horrible at all. Seems odd that hinch didn’t delete it or is she liking all the Vile nasty comments from her Minions because they are sticking up for her. Seems like a bit of a mixed message soph so you only have a problem when it’s against you but happy to sit by and let it happen to others. If anything you encourage it. Also if you have been up all night with the sweats then you should be self isolating to keep your family safe.

Reactions: 28
She's the most narcissistic witch ever!

All them books for Ronnie are ones SHE loved as a child. God bleeping forbid he should have something appropriate for him that HE would enjoy. Christ.

Not everything is about you, Grinch.

And the fact she didn't make that stupid box just for something fun and interactive for Ronnie, she only did it to stop him pulling "her" wipes out of the packet 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 51
So basically someone mentioned the bunny they sent her from own company(which hunch has had a few things from never mentioned though) and someone else mentions about safeguarding the baby and they are trolls????
Is she for real? She was up allllll night sweating about it ffs first world problems.
The only trolls out here are your fans love!! If you can’t handle different opinions you shouldn’t be on SM!!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Wow. All I can say is I’ve got massive rage at this woman today. I don’t think I’ve been on the thread long enough to see such an influx of defensive comments from her sheep like that. I find her such a bleeping snake that she goes through all the ‘negative’ comments and deletes them. It’s because she cries troll and wants it to seem like the comments are worse than they are. When really all the sheep have made the thread a whole lot worse by jumping to her defence. I saw a comment on a couple pictures back of Ronnie where someone put something like “aww I can’t cope with the cuteness of his little meatball head❤”wtf. So she gets away with calling her child a meatball just because she’s sent a bit of love. duck off!! The whole lot of them are screwed in the head
Omg I’m surprised she never screenshotted that and put it on her stories. The last person who said he had a big head got trolled Meatball head is so much worse than just bog head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m a dog lover and hate that we can’t have one in our current rented house. I feel really sorry for Henry, loving your dog doesn’t mean you over feed him on treats 😔
He’s clearly over weight and not being walked enough. She gets a boner for a field, why can’t she take him to one and throw a ball for him to chase. There’s 2 of them in that house full time. They could go a walk together as a family, Ronnie in his pram getting to see something other than castle grey skull for a change. Or the adults could walk him separately. With very little effort, he could get AT LEAST 2 long walks a day and the weight would fall off him. Poor dog must be so bored, no wonder he’s always trying to find the imaginary fox. And while I’m ranting, he clearly does not enjoy being dressed up in hats etc. He’s a dog, not a teddy!! He’s going to have so many issues due to his weight, she is doing him absolutely no favours at all. No wonder he’s upgraded himself to the double bed. He needs proper training, he allegedly stole a burger the other day and she found it funny, what if he snatches from Ronnie one day and bites him. He needs to know the pecking order of the house, and know that he is at the bottom. Dogs need training, and to know their place or they’ll get territorial when a child is introduced. I wouldn’t trust Henry around Ronnie and that’s not his fault, it’s their fault for not training him correctly and laying down the rules. I’ll save my “poor Ronnie” rant for another time, he did look cute surrounded with the teddies yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She blocked me for liking a comment so I made another account. Queue my next blocking in 3...2...

20200413_095407.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 190
The Grinch yet again setting her army on anyone who isn't blowing smoke up her arse just reiterates that I'd always rather be a Tattle Troll than a Hinch Bully 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m sorry guyzzzzzzz but I’ve had to delete my comments. My phone was going off every 2 seconds with her pathetic minions giving me tit 😂😂 they really are dumb. I think my favourite comment was the one saying “9 times out of 10, if Sophie has it we want it and need it!” What an absolute set of bellends 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.