Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fans baffle me. They are such brain dead idiots. I’ll admit I started off being a “fan” but I soon became bored of her grey home, #gifted tit and all the swipe ups. I never once thought she was anything special. The fact some people believe she is some bloody goddess, because she cleans her house and knocks out a couple of books, which by the way she will have had little to no involvement in creating, is beyond me. I just don’t get it. All the brain dead Hincher’s need a good shaking and bringing back to reality.

Reactions: 40
So Becky’s little arse licking attempt has back fired 🙈
This #bekind is being used for absolutely everything now, how dare someone have a difference of opinion 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Daft bint has even misquoted her bestie, Thumper 😂🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
Cringe at her tagging her in like a total beg friend. Maybe it would be kinder not to tag her, you're part of the problem Becky!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This #bekind is being used for absolutely everything now, how dare someone have a difference of opinion 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I do wander if most of these people do things like this to get noticed by us tattlers you get talked about on here, then they can cry troll and try and gain loads of sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I went to find the comment...and found this!!! What the f are these cult followers sniffing to be this high?! 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Comparing little old soph to princess Di?!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re comparing Zolphlora to bleeping princess Di?! Agghh stop the world, I wanna get off 😫😫🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
what really makes me laugh is Zophs account only has 8.7% interaction rate. Yet people still send her free stuff. How are these company’s not realising she buys her followers?
8.7%

dear lord, what a sad little life Soph. You ruined zoflora for me completely, You brought all your followers so you can Get free stuff. I hope you spend the money on buying lessons in grace and decorum (instead of hoping someone will gift you some)because you have all the grace and decorum of those crappy mug shots you call dinner. Now take your money and get off of Instagram

All the best x
8.7% is actually considered a very high interaction rate. Anything above 3% is considered good so her engagement figures are actually very high. She won’t be going anywhere anytime soon 😭

I feel for her a bit with the food stuff. She had a gastric band put in. I have struggles with food and I decided not to get a band because I think a lot of folk that get them don't really get to the root of why they abused themselves with food and I think that probably explains a lot of her weird eating and hangups. I hope she sorts it out for Ronnie's sake because these atttitudes and issues catch onto yiur kids.
I also agree with this. I have massive issues with food. I have anorexia ( I say have, that side of it doesn’t really affect me anymore, but it never truly goes away) I think I’ve had it since I was a child, never got help till I was 15 and by then it was too late. All the therapy helped and stopped the starve/binge/purge cycle I was in but could not change the way my head views food.

I have never had a good relationship with food and her eating habits remind me so much of myself. I was never skin and bone, I was as surprised as everyone when I was diagnosed anorexic but you don’t need to look like those haunting images of “typical” anorexia to suffer from it. I eat a lot of picky things rather than meals (I do cook for my family,just don’t eat what I cook). I would rather eat 2 small things an hour apart, like a bowl of cereal and then a 1 slice of toast with some beans, than sit down to a full plate of dinner. It’s just the way I am.

I have tried so hard to make sure it doesn’t rub off on my kids. I hope she takes the opportunity to teach Ronnie about a healthy relationship with food

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apple juice for ronnieblesshim in his bottle 😡😡😡 maybe something of her hinchers are child healthcare nurses and give her some advice!!! 😫

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Catching up on this thread has been hilarious 😂 . Just seen the post she put on Facebook yesterday. Why is everyday like an oscars acceptance speech with that woman. Even big celebs dont thank their fans for their support everyday. So cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Becky you sad pathetic tosser! 'mrshinch isn't hurting anyone' apart from her son and her followers bank balances.. you asked for this by posting such a ridiculous story about 2 people you barely know! They don't need your support, they have enough of that in 💰💰💰 Another waste of skin spending too much time on her phone! Get a real job you lazy tit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Would have thoguht a nice family day today would have been a good day for her to have off social media but no... how else could she prattle on about nothing that really matters if she spent time with her child

Reactions: 17

You say it Vest, when you say nuffin at all!!!!

Get a grip for God's sake!!!!

Just hoping I can keep up with today's thread as I feel its going to move fast, with SS back online and Grinch......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh lovely, either they’ll have snotty whites or rock hard yolks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.