Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be furious. I’m seriously thinking Becky will get a blocking or a bollocking for opening them both up to even more ridicule. I wonder if we will ever see them tagged in anymore of Becky’s stories. Not to worry my spy account will be watching. To be honest surprised she hasn’t blocked my personal or business account for voting no and she’s actually followed my spy account back and I voted No
with that too. Ah I love Instafam😂😂😂
Don’t we ALL have a spy account?
😉😉😉

Tucked up in bed breathing in unstoppables.. is what I should’ve wrote 🤣🤣.
Literally I’ve had so much fun tonight all thanks to us little tattlers 👏🥂😼
👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sing this to simply the best

I’ll con you when I need you my arse is on fire
You’ll give to me give to me what my heart desires , I’m simply the vest better than all the vests

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So I went to find the comment...and found this!!! What the f are these cult followers sniffing to be this high?! 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Comparing little old soph to princess Di?!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
no way!!! She’s no where near, that is actually disrespect to Princess Diana 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love that the V and B are next to each other on a keyboard , it’s like a gift from the heavens 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I went to find the comment...and found this!!! What the f are these cult followers sniffing to be this high?! 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Comparing little old soph to princess Di?!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Hang on ......Princess Dianas Husband (Prince Charles) was in another relationship during their marriage that she knew about, there were 3 people in that marriage, she knew about Camilla before they married and had 1st child...plus she was also in an affair with someone later on because of her unhappy marriage.....but the public didn’t know about it as it was all kept quiet........is that the similarity 🤭 Hahaha actually quite ironic we said maybe ‘Bisto vest‘ has been up to something he shouldn’t 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hang on ......Princess Dianas Husband (Prince Charles) was in another relationship during their marriage that she knew about, there were 3 people in that marriage, she knew about Camilla before they married and had 1st child...plus she was also in an affair with someone later on because of her unhappy marriage.....but the public didn’t know about it as it was all kept quiet........is that the similarity 🤭 Hahaha actually quite ironic we said maybe ‘Bisto vest‘ has been up to something he shouldn’t 😂🤣😂🤣
If anything from all the rumours on here about little old soph getting with vest life while he was with someone else she’s more like camilla than Diana 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
PISSING MASELF at these comments- especially ‘keep singing it laudah! I can’t ear ya!’ bleeping hell which one of you dirty trollz is responsible for the ons.lowww account and Go.vest? I love it guyzzzz I just love it APPY DAYZZZZ
Omg I’m buckled hahahahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
what really makes me laugh is Zophs account only has 8.7% interaction rate. Yet people still send her free stuff. How are these company’s not realising she buys her followers?
8.7%
Supposedly anything over 1% engagement is considered high. Don't know how hers is as high as 8% as she never likes comments or replies to comments or you know actually engages with anyone

I remember looking at other cleaning accounts, ones that actually do reply and they were all around the 1% mark.

On another note, I've just seen Vicky Pattison has been volunteering to make care packages for the elderly. It's so refreshing to see that some people use their platform in a positive way (take note Soph).

Reactions: 33
Jesus I’m in pieces Laughing! Only came on where while waiting to make sure the little one went back off to sleep ok....now sitting here in tears 😭😭 I’m just picturing their faces in a few hours when they get up and check insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Awww boohoo her stupid arse licking poll backfired 🤣🤣 big style!! Finally we see a true picture of what people really think and not a single shock block in sight. I reckon vest life is in the dogs bed tonight 🤣🤣. Seriously this has made my day, so much for her quiet day off the gram, they couldn't help themselves could they. Well tattle has had the last laugh, all the vest 💪View attachment 107391
Defo said that then joined tattle after getting all these messages 😂 #wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Alistess i saw your post about your dream in the last thread. If you *want* four children to take on a train to Doncaster you’re more than welcome to mine. In fact after the day I’ve had (rolling in from work at 2am and them still being up) you don’t even have to book them a return ticket.

I joke, I joke.

Kinda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.