Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see ronnieblessemlonglegshasfootzand tuftzcanhoverlikealaddinwithhisrakeandtrowel dressed in his easter clothes with nowhere to go makes me all emosh guyzzzzz and lardsomes in his Easter bonnet posing with some Easter eggs that have been in the garage from February living my best life

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I feel for her a bit with the food stuff. She had a gastric band put in. I have struggles with food and I decided not to get a band because I think a lot of folk that get them don't really get to the root of why they abused themselves with food and I think that probably explains a lot of her weird eating and hangups. I hope she sorts it out for Ronnie's sake because these atttitudes and issues catch onto yiur kids.
Fully with you 👌🏻 I’ve got food issues and the older you get if you haven’t sorted it most likely you won’t I’ve been lucky enough to get therapy for it so it’s getting better but it’s still a struggle

Reactions: 13
what really makes me laugh is Zophs account only has 8.7% interaction rate. Yet people still send her free stuff. How are these company’s not realising she buys her followers?
8.7%

dear lord, what a sad little life Soph. You ruined zoflora for me completely, You brought all your followers so you can Get free stuff. I hope you spend the money on buying lessons in grace and decorum (instead of hoping someone will gift you some)because you have all the grace and decorum of those crappy mug shots you call dinner. Now take your money and get off of Instagram

All the best x

• Haha
Reactions: 71
View attachment 107321

Just added mine, I'm loving this 🤣
I love that we are winning 😍 Hinch will be melting at the thought of this poll.

Guyyyssss they are gonna be able to get Henry hansomes to sniff out all the nasty trolls due to who has voted 😂

Can you all handle being blocked by the Hinch, won't your lives be all dull and grey without her content haha.

Good job we are here 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
GuyZZzzzz I can’t believe I got another thread title!!!!
id like to a thank ronnieblesshimdoeshazbumbo, id like to thank Onslow, soph the bimbo - I mean you guys are just simply the vest.
im just sat at home waiting for my driver in the grey car to deliver my grey Easter egg and matching hinchCliffe bonnet for tomorrow!!

ATB guys love yas!!!

hope this helps ❤ Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Another quiet day in The Vest Wing. She will have 💯 been somewhere to buy some garden tat which she will show us tomorrow claiming they arrived ages ago but 'she forgot to show us'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Omg kitchen is hinched- NOBODY CARES GO TO bleeping BED AND HAVE A NIGHT OFF
But is it really hinched when she hasn't put the clofffffs to bed or done a bedtime blast? She is slacking at this Hinching if you ask me!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.