Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
I’ve thought this before when she cleaned all the sofas the other day, someone was filming her! Why not get a tripod? 🤷‍♀️
What really hacks me off is that they portray they film all this tit when Ronnie is napping, They clearly don’t which adds to the fact that Ronnie doesn’t get the attention he deserves cos they are filming, editing and posting ALL DAY.

Reactions: 24
I’m so so so sure someone found her eBay name on here not long ago. Maybe around Christmas when she was buying more tat?

Reactions: 6
The world is in the middle of a pandemic but never mind guyyyzzz ive got my none essential bench and I have my 3.3 million bots.. sorry followers and I can't believe this has all happened to me. Im so grateful these people were stupid enough to follow me and buy all the pointless tat I shove at them. Bet she cackles all the way to the bank.

And you know whats sad? The fact we've never seen her look at Ronnie the way she looks at lardsnomes.

Reactions: 14
Her discomfort supervising Ronnie getting messy was palpable. That boys going to have serious mummy issues :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Where have her lashes gone in that bench photo? 😆 let me guess she put the lantern lights up yesterday when full make up to GO OUT SHOPPING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s getting right up the crack of my arse today so I’m back for another rant!

Yet more tacky solar lights that she ‘forgot’ she had! Seriously, how stupid does she think people are? I’d actually have a lot more respect for her if she admitted she’d bought them yesterday & just shrugged off any abuse she got. She’s such a rubbish liar! It’s an insult to the intelligence of her followers that she constantly lies so badly about anything & everything.
These lights for her garden are obviously from China (like China haven’t sent enough tit over here recently) then the pic with her, Ronnie and Henry......she ain’t looking at her first born, she is staring into the dogs eyes.......we all love our dogs, but WTF, she is loving this dog more than her child. Also noted was all the painting with veg.....again wtf, all outside, no mess indoors allowed, mushing strawberries, making a huge bleeping mess assuming that’s what Tattle wants to see.......Jesus Christ!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m so so so sure someone found her eBay name on here not long ago. Maybe around Christmas when she was buying more tat?
I think someone identified her purchase but the name of the account was concealed by eBay eg H***h

Reactions: 8
The way she loving looks at Henry instead of Ronnie
Not many likes considering how many "fans" she has

Reactions: 16
It actually baffles me how her cult genuinely believe she has 3.3 million followers.. are they all too dumb to realise she buys most of them?
Someone commented on her most recent picture saying grinch should get all her followers to donate £1 to the NHS and there would be £3.3million.. first of all no there wouldnt be as most of her followers are bots and secondly, why couldnt she donate with all the money she has rather than getting her followers to donate for her?

Reactions: 27
So a semi detached then
Yeh on right move it’s down as a semi! They must have both been on a good wage to afford that as first time buyers, who also had the additional cost of renting prior to moving in! I wonder if they had help from their parents? I’ve never previously been able to find how much they actually paid for it because when I searched before, I’m sure it wasn’t listed on sold prices and I assumed it was because it was a new build, so no history, but I obviously wasn’t looking properly, as it is there now 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet they are mortgage free now. And a house, they have doubled in size, and still have a big garden....that is something I am jealous of, I will admit.

Reactions: 16
Loosely translated as.... I must work out how to extract more cash from my stupid sheeples....
20200408_210950.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeh on right move it’s down as a semi! They must have both been on a good wage to afford that as first time buyers, who also had the additional cost of renting prior to moving in! I wonder if they had help from their parents? I’ve never previously been able to find how much they actually paid for it because when I searched before, I’m sure it wasn’t listed on sold prices and I assumed it was because it was a new build, so no history, but I obviously wasn’t looking properly, as it is there now 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet they are mortgage free now. And a house, they have doubled in size, and still have a big garden....that is something I am jealous of, I will admit.
Her witch is a lot older than her as well remember. He would have been nearly 37 when they bought that. He may of had property before her? He’s also had longer to save. She probably just paid in blowies under his desk at Totaljobs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know we are all feeling it hair / nails / brows wise during lockdown for those of us who chose to upkeep these things but...does the mean those roots? They were like that long before “with all that’s going on”. So weird. Looks like a Cadbury Caramel.
How very dare you, don't insult Cadbury Caramel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
saw this on twitter a while ago, fancy that.

if I had a figure like witch bag, I wouldn't be wearing half the tit she does, maybe I'm just jealous guuuyyyyysssss 😂

it's been bugging me all day- if Jamie boy went to get a food shop and come back with a bench, did he actually get food? 🤔
Oh, so it’s an actual book for reading? In that case, move over Tolstoy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Better things to come?? Does she actual realise how serious this situation is and that many more poor souls are going to lose their lives 😥 but it's fine hinch cos there are better things to come 😡. What a shameful thing to say. She has no clue about the real world does she.
Screenshot_20200408-211405_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.