Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm one too many gins down now but I'm dying laughing that she's tagged Vest Life (genius name btw) as a bleeping paving slab 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whoever it is needs to get a life. Filming her? Get a bleeping tripod you dick head
The even more fucked up thing is she’s actually got one 😂🙈 I’ve caught a glimpse of it ages ago.

Also she’s def lost her mojo what a yawn fest, I can’t even watch.
She done the editing like that on the painting with Ronnie coz it’s easier to hide things, like him rolling backwards. Which is shocking btw -why can’t he sit up yet?! I don’t get that.

Reactions: 15
Clarty cow is using the bottle brush from Ronnie's bottles to scrub her manky pegs.

Lovely huh! Note how she says she's only ever used it for xyz and apparently it cleans bottles too! She knows full well she will be pulled on it
Someone has said something ! No it's not a bleeping essential item ffs why the duck do these sheep keep following
That was me!! I got blocked in less than a minute. Stupid bleep... spend some t ikme with your kid you absolute clueless witch... he clearly has development issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
This person’s page just gets weirder and weirder. I’m actually uncomfortable at this post 😖
Wonder will she call them out for using her sons pics? Will she duck cause they’re an appreciation page! What the hell are they appreciating? Global warming?? Stock piling?? Insincerity??

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Watching the video of ronnie was difficult. He clearly cannot sit unaided which at almost 10 months is really worrying. Its a 4-6 month key milestone. If they still cannot at 8 months, advice is to see a paediatrician. If she is ignoring this she really is an awful mother. Children will crawl, walk, talk at different times. But they should be sitting unaided by 6 months. He is also so quiet. No babbling, no crying ever, no mimicking, can't pick things up. I feel so sorry for him that instead of dealing with it, she props him up with objects and pretends he is fine.
Part of me thinks, and I dislike her so it pains me To defend her, but that maybe we just miss those parts...? My baby was born beg of June so older than Ronnie I believe and yet never ever shuts up. All videos are of them babbling and talking away. Photos are animated and it really of a sit still pose. They can’t crawl yet but it doesn’t concern me.
So what I’m trying to say is maybe it’s just she doesn’t show the life of Ronnie as much? Although knowing how much of a duck tard she is makes me think she’d want to show all the little mule stones off esp as her and her fucktard sheep are all in it together?

duck me she’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That bleeping hinch appreciation page on Instagram is bleeping scary 😱😱 where are all the photos coming from coz there is a lot that I haven't seen before nor has she posted them which makes me think it's either her or family. To say the amount of followers the page has there's not so many likes on the pictures. Those photos of Ronnie I mean why?? Why on earth would you want a complete stranger posting things like that and like I said where are they getting the photos from. It's probably hinch herself coz we all know how self obsessed she is

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Fuckinnngggg helllllll the way that she looks at that dog gets right on my tits. It's like the dog is her son and ronnie is the pet.

Also even in a picture you can tell Ronnie's feet are doing windmills

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Part of me thinks, and I dislike her so it pains me To defend her, but that maybe we just miss those parts...? My baby was born beg of June so older than Ronnie I believe and yet never ever shuts up. All videos are of them babbling and talking away. Photos are animated and it really of a sit still pose. They can’t crawl yet but it doesn’t concern me.
So what I’m trying to say is maybe it’s just she doesn’t show the life of Ronnie as much? Although knowing how much of a duck tard she is makes me think she’d want to show all the little mule stones off esp as her and her fucktard sheep are all in it together?

duck me she’s a bleep
I would agree with you BUT... she puts every damn thing on there so you can bet your bottom dollar if he did something like that she would be shouting about it.

Reactions: 28
The comments she gets on her posts honestly makes me nauseous 🤢
I’d never really looked before, but have this time. These are grown women that re responsible for children. It makes me shudder that they flick their beans like that over someone they’ve never met!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That was me!! I got blocked in less than a minute. Stupid bleep... spend some t ikme with your kid you absolute clueless witch... he clearly has development issues.
I was wondering why there were no negative comments...does she literally sit with her finger on the button ready to delete?
Why not take the time to answer like many other instagrammers do, even if it's a negative comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

duck me she’s a bleep

I totally agree pics etc only show a snapshot, but if your child could still not sit unaided at 10 months you'd be concerned and do something about it. Not posing him strangely and propping him up with objects. She needs to stop caring about him walking or standing or crawling, and be worried he can't sit by himself or pick things up or hold things.

Reactions: 22
Bollocks did you buy those back in February. I'd love it one of her neighbours was a tattler so they could document all the delivery men that are still probably coming every single day!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I see she’s straight on the comments section deleting anything that isn’t licking her freshly fake tanned arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Does it make anyone else sad that Ronnie is almost a year old and (I don’t know if this has happened or not) but considering how close she lives to the beach she has never appeared to have taken him

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.