Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi how comes she is spending a lot of time doing up her garden extra bench pretty lights are we having a secret family visit over Easter ? Very strange if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
Hmmmm you have a point , otherwise why is that fence separating the extension if that’s what it is 🤷🏽‍♀️ Dunno am confused af !!! 😂
I think it’s just her garage that leads to the next house so it’s not a completely detached house

Reactions: 6
Clarty cow is using the bottle brush from Ronnie's bottles to scrub her manky pegs.

Lovely huh! Note how she says she's only ever used it for xyz and apparently it cleans bottles too! She knows full well she will be pulled on it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok. We need someone to do a bit of detective work and source out her Ebay name. She’s linked so many items that she’s bought. Is there some way of finding out a common name that’s bought from them all? We’d then be able to know for definite WHEN she bought the tacky paper lanterns!! No? Shall I just go boil my head?!?
I’m definitely too invested in Toppling the wicked witch. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
OMFG guyzzz I’m trying to have a quiet glass of wine on my patio (Not lit up like T5) and I’m pissing myself laughing to the point that my husband is giving me very odd looks! I can’t even begin to explain why!
Those solar lights......bwhahahahaha!!! Alrighty then lovey....if you say so! 🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck me shes getting on my tits today! Its just so much Bullshit! No you didn’t order them tacky paper things for your garden in February, no Onslow didn’t just happen to buy a bench while out buying essentials and honestly who really gives a tit about cleaning poxy pegs! Can one of you lot catch her out talking bollocks so she will duck off for the day with one of her anxiety attacks. Was nice to see her doing with painting with Ronnie today. Even if he did look totally overwhelmed by it and she was shoving a phone in his face the entire time. I think
I need to crack open a bottle of Prosecco and raid the kids Easter eggs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe they still have to list it as semi detached as technically it’s still attached to another property, albeit through a garage.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she actually resents the fact she has all that money but moving to a bigger house would make her less “relatable”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to dip out of the Hinch tit show as it moves too quick. Can someone give me a quick run down of the lie she's caught in? Thanks!
She uploaded a page from her book saying she filled it in with her mum on the phone but it was posted on Instagram stories last September. On said story she wrote a thing beginning with R that made her smile was rabbits and not her son Ronnie! She’s saying she’s finding things in her garage that she bought in February to make it seem like she’s not buying non essential items during a worldwide pandemic. Bought a bench from Morrison’s whilst they did a big shop but nobody can see it on the website or in the store. She also wrote her top 3 things to do when she’s anxious is cuddle Henry, something to do with her cloths and something else ridiculous. Then ten mins later put up a photo of Ronnie and said ‘oh and cuddle Ronnie of course but he’s napping atm’. So he’s a complete afterthought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched the painting story of ronnieblessimdoeshavefootzandtuftzbutnotoofzwalkingandgoingtobedrivingthehiddenaudisoon why does she have to interfere with her claw hand let him explore sod the mess she’s such a twit 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Oh FFS, trust me to hide some info and make it look like an extra large erect penis.
It’s advertised as a semi on right move but on Zoopla as a detached, we’ll just go with link detached. Also no. 28 that was sold the same time was advertised as detached and was also about £50,000 more expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.