Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen anyone with so much money buy so much junk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have one off the shoulder T-shirt that I bought at glasto and I find it really annoying! She seems to only own off the shoulder stuff. Not to mention that fact she is constantly wearing a strapless bra. CBA, man!

hilarious she had so much confidence in Ronnie’s fine motor skills to make a paintbrush our of a carrot. So close yet so far

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She confirmed the stick on nails are still on.
Thanks for reading Soph! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she caked in makeup? Most probably went out😂😂😂
Also onslow really just stands there recording her??? Or maybe it’s Ma barker🤷🏻‍♀️
I've been looking like a scarecrow since this whole stick started, active wear, no make up and messy buns. The other day I've straightened my hair and couldn't recognise myself 😂 who thw duck has time to put all that make up on every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just could not be arsed to apply a full face of makeup, including false eyelashes, just for sitting around at home / clandestine visits to B&M to buy tacky rubbish. Perhaps I’m really lazy & scruffy. 🤷‍♀️
I wear none at home. For work i only wear foundation and a bit of powder to even my skin tone. Atm i’m thinking of scrapping it all as the face mask covers enough of my face :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she's had all this stuff for ages why is it taking her so long to put out in the garden? If you condense everything she has one afternoon would get everything out and sorted. So yes I agree she's getting daily deliveries from ebay that's why she keeps adding stuff

Reactions: 32
This made me sad that she says Mrs Hinch makes parenting look easy. Yet the “trolls”are responsible for mum guilt:cautious:
45D4F074-C1D5-436D-B5A5-D63E1B9DBA7A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Henry is her best friend. Not Jamie, her husband. Not Freda, her mother, not Sam, her sister, not even Tracey who does her nails.
Her best friend is the dog. The fat, entitled, overweight, who doesn't put a bit of weight on over Christmas bleeping dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
As if she bought them back in Feb...... liar. She only wears off shoulder tops as she loves to show off her shoulder, she's love to look skinny GUYS!!!

Also I took a screenshot of her putting those stupid lanterns together and you can see someone's reflection in the vase, doesn't look like her husband. Her mum maybe???
Screenshot_20200408_182150.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
As if she bought them back in Feb...... bleeping liar. She only wears off shoulder tops as she loves to show off her disgusting boney shoulder, she's love to look skinny GUYS!!!

Also I took a screenshot of her putting those stupid lanterns together and you can see someone's reflection in the vase, doesn't look like her husband. Her mum maybe???
View attachment 105638
I don’t think anyone could tell who that was from that pic, it could be Onslow

Reactions: 26
With all her money she could buy a beautiful house with a nice indoor pool for Ronnie rather than thinking she's an a-list celebrity renting out the little Maldon village pool guuuuyz!!!

Ridiculous her home looks like a showhome for Poundland/home bargains shite!! Nothing comforting about it just a grey depressing void

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's, no doubt, still ordering most days off ebay with no consideration for anyone apart from her selfish, greedy self! 😡 She must think we're stupid - her sheep are, but tattle will always catch her lying arse out. 😡
I'm sooo glad guyyzzzz that she ordered them in Feb. Phew!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she might have also got that much needed compost, she had on her shopping list a few days ago too...more essential shopping 🛒

onslow must have brought a trailer with him to Morrison’s 🤣

FDD131ED-2768-481D-814A-E7CAE050F746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.