Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are defo the tit stick on nails though
In her stories when she's doing the garden shelves they do look stuck on, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's pre recorded content from yesterday. Everything she's posted from today she's definelty hiding her nails and holding things in such a bizarre way. I could be wrong but can't imagine pampered princess Soph coping with a poor man's version of a stick on French polish 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Essentials?
I went out yesterday. For a CT scan to see if my cancer was back. I stopped at Morrisons and queued for 30 minutes. I felt crap as id had to fast prior to the scan. I’d also had to drink a litre of radioactive gunk so I was absolutely desperate for a wee.
I was in and out in About 15 minutes. I ‘almost‘ went down the homeware aisle as I could do with a new peg basket, but decided against it as it’s not essential and I really needed to get home for a wee.
She really has NO idea about real lives and real people. twit.
Thinking of you x

Reactions: 13
Lovely to see her actually doing something for Ronnie, regardless of the wasted melon etc (as annoying as that still is).

I do worry about his fine motor skills and why he needs a pillow behind him to sit up still 😔 He should of really been in to all of that with his hands and mouth, and he just.. wasn’t? Feel he’s being held back so much, could genuinely cry when I watch him 😔
Watching that was worrying, not once did he try and eat any of it, was barely doing anything. She had probably smeared it all over him like she does with his ellas pouches. Seemed like he was stimming a lot aswell..

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The caption where she’s put “confused Ronnie LOL.
He’s not confused, he’s learning!! How is he to know what jelly feels like when all he knows is Ella’s pouches.
I finally thought she was going to let him have messy play (wasting food aside) at last, but no she can’t even let him have that. Fuckwit

• Haha
  • Sad
In the video that shows his feet that is stimming. I know this because my daughter did the exact same thing at his age. We noticed it when she was about 3 months old. She had her first CAT scan at 9 months and an EEG at 10.
She didn't walk until about 13 months and didn't talk until she was 3. We had her in physical and speech therapy until she was 4.
Today she is 14 and still stims occasionally when she gets excited or nervous, but other than that she is a good student, has friends and is just a normal kid.
I think because we noticed it early and sought help it made a huge difference.

Also, when Hinch says "I just love it guys, I really do" with that fake, almost crying, laugh I want to throw my phone against the wall because it's so cringy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was actually cringing so badly watching her try to show is how advanced (lol) ronnieloglegsblesshimhairtuff is. Such a good mum making that bleeping carrot brush. What a waste of food Sophie you twit! 🖕🖕

Reactions: 17
Oh she's hit the 3.3 million guys! Looks like it's not just garden furniture they've been buying, bots must have been on that non essential shopping list too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She 100% is hiding it!!! Omg so obvious! I'll put money on it she was at Trace getting her nails done.. French manicure so look same as the stick on ones. Devious witch! 😡😡😡😡
Speaking of Trace, I noticed the highlighted stories of them two has vanished. All those ikea trips and hinch hauls together have gone. Maybe Trace has been moved to the 'Loft Life' highlight instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
my daughter learned loads of stuff from kids tv and songs to be fair! She learnt her colours and numbers really early. Even if she stuck that on the tv when Ronnie in his high chair it’s better than nothing
When I lived in Edinburgh my friend’s daughter picked up Gaelic from Postman Pat. My friend didn’t ‘have the Gaelic’ so wasn’t sure but a friend of hers was fluent and confirmed her daughter was a decent Gaelic speaker!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In her stories when she's doing the garden shelves they do look stuck on, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's pre recorded content from yesterday. Everything she's posted from today she's definelty hiding her nails and holding things in such a bizarre way. I could be wrong but can't imagine pampered princess Soph coping with a poor man's version of a stick on French polish 🤣🤣
If you go back through her stories/hauls from last year she has always held things in a funny way cos I remember commenting on it at the time. Have a peek, you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: 9
In that wedding pic and baby shower pic why are her arms so bloody long?? Sorry I’m just jealous as I’m only 4ft11 so actually have stump arms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll bet she was coming out in hives doing that “messy” play! 🙄
5 minutes RonnieBlessImTheTalentedArtistPracticallyMonet and then get back in your pram so I can clean this tit up!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
duck my life. Has she really not got anything better to do than wash bastard clothes pegs!? i can say I’ve never in my life washed a clothes peg!!
I’ve spent the day out in the garden with my daughter and array of toys enjoying the sun.
She really is a sad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wake the duck up Sophie. When are you going to take your blinkers off and acknowledge the pandemic going on?! People are struggling to feed their families and your making edible paints 🤦🏻‍♀️ people are losing their lives, people are putting their lives on the line to save people and your carrying on as normal. Buying tit you don't really need. How about promoting Jakes song? Donating food to a food bank or donating money to the NHS? I guess you won't because it doesn't benefit you! Sorry for the rant 🤬🤬

• Angry
Genuine question is it typical for a baby of his age to have no teeth?
I know kids that didn't get teeth until they were almost 1 and very quickly had a full set
My cousin was born with a tooth. Really is so different for them all

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.