Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's actually excited and what he is doing is stimming. The leg goes rigid and the foot lifts off the ground and twirls. And yes, it can make him fall backwards too.
Is stimming only something autistic kids do? Not saying he is but every time someone mentions it on here it’s followed by autism. I genuinely haven’t heard of stimming before

Reactions: 5
duck my life. Has she really not got anything better to do than wash bastard clothes pegs!? i can say I’ve never in my life washed a clothes peg!!
I’ve spent the day out in the garden with my daughter and array of toys enjoying the sun.
She really is a sad fucker
I’m glad you said that I watched and thought I never wash my pegs!! Didn’t know it was a thing but then they’ve never looked as manly as hers 😆 what does this woman do. Same with her washing machine..

when I started following her I thought tit I need to wash out my washing machine if hers is that bad when she does it weekly my must be rank but when I looked to clean it and empty the filter.. it wasn’t even dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🥁 🥁 Hear ye - Hear ye....

Ladies and gents of Tattle Village - I can confirm after 33 minutes of waiting in a queue, that bench is NOT - i repeat - IS NOT on the Morrisons website.
It might be an in store only purchase but i cant even find it on google images.
Someone should tweet morrisons and ask if hwh sell it. Could be sold out now? She is definitely lying though, prob an ebayer

Reactions: 11
Is stimming only something autistic kids do? Not saying he is but every time someone mentions it on here it’s followed by autism. I genuinely haven’t heard of stimming before
Not every person who stims has autism. My daughter does it still. She's 14 and has sensory issues. It helps calm her. Her doctors couldn't ever diagnose her with autism because she didn't meet the criteria. Some of her doctors think it could be a very mild form of Tourette

Reactions: 6
Im actually raging about this bench she's gone and bought. I can't believe how selfish this woman is. Has she even gave a second thought to all the people who have lost their lives to this virus and all the keyworkers who are working day and night, exhausted and frightened that they might catch this themselves or pass it onto their loved ones. Also what about the thousands of people out of work and financially struggling because of this or the elderly and vulnerable who live on their own, feeling scared, lonely and maybe don't have anyone to go shopping for them. Seriously what is she playing at, sitting on her overpriced wooden bench living her best life. What does she actually contribute to society? She really does live the most pathetic, shallow, boring life and apart from going on hinch hauls her life is no different before lockdown. Same old boring shite from Soph. Eat sleep clean repeat. Sorry for the rant but it makes me sad to think people could be this selfish in a time of crisis but because it doesn't directly affect grinch apart from her bank balance she couldn't give a tit.
Must be great to go and buy essentials and have money to spend on a bench!!!

Reactions: 11
I googled it and it seems that it isn’t just autistic people that do it, but it is very common and noticeable in autistic people. It did also say that it isn’t necessarily a bad thing but sometimes it can cause problems depending on what it is.

Reactions: 7
She supposedly took a day off yesterday to ‘spend time with her boys’, so why not do the edible painting with Ronnieblesshimthelittleartistwithtuftz then?

That way she could’ve actually interacted with him rather than thrusting the phone in his face to film it. He could’ve taken as much time as he wanted to do it, without her needing to interfere to make sure it looked good on camera.

Unless of course, it’s not actually about Ronnie & she’s just done it for show to prove a point to the ‘parenting trolls’ she mentioned the other day. If you don’t want people to pass comment on your child or your parenting, don’t broadcast their daily life on the internet. I probably sound like a broken record, but it just seems so obvious to me.

Oh, and what an absolute bleeping waste of half a melon!

Sorry for the rant guyzzzz!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
My first son did it all the time. And he used to rock a lot. He’s not autistic. Bit of a late developer, ( walking/talking) but that’s about it.

In all seriousness to me it looks like his hands were really trembling 😳 poor sod
When I first watched it I thought he jumped out of my skin and looked up but when I rewatched I think it’s her weird sped up editing but he did look very worried.

Reactions: 10
When I first watched it I thought he jumped out of my skin and looked up but when I rewatched I think it’s her weird sped up editing but he did look very worried.
I think it’s just the editing too it’s half sped up so looks a bit twitchy. It’s just the way he reaches forward like he literally doesn’t move his body to reach things poor little lamb

• Sad
Watching that edible painting was heartbreaking to me! Finally she’s doing something but why edible painting???
my youngest is 2 days younger than him as I’ve said before. She’s been toddling around the garden today albeit not much space but up and down the climbing frame. She’s done actual painting aswell today with her hands and feet.
We found some spare big white card board things and all the kids have covered themselves in paint and rolled around on it and done hand, feet, bum prints as a gift for daddy for when he can come back home!
she loved it.

Eurgh he’s always kept clean and she has to stick her grabby hand in aswell and take over

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Watching that edible painting was heartbreaking to me! Finally she’s doing something but why edible painting???
my youngest is 2 days younger than him as I’ve said before. She’s been toddling around the garden today albeit not much space but up and down the climbing frame. She’s done actual painting aswell today with her hands and feet.
We found some spare big white card board things and all the kids have covered themselves in paint and rolled around on it and done hand, feet, bum prints as a gift for daddy for when he can come back home!
she loved it.

Eurgh he’s always kept clean and she has to stick her grabby hand in aswell and take over
That sounds amazing!

Reactions: 5
“Jamie, put Ronnie down so you can film me and my protruding clavicle putting together some awful lanterns that I bought this week but pretended I ordered in winter”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she does have another baby will it be vax?
I think if she did have another baby, she would have to call it Ronnie the 2nd, so she could reuse all the personalised clothes, that she has his name on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.