Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck SAKE YOU IDIOT. Yes I know people say she can’t do right for doing wrong on here but come on. He picked up the paper wanting to look and feel and explore and she snatched it off him. Took over. Did her own thing. UGH!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why does she add hope your all ok? and things to her story like she gives a duck if you reply well no actually Soph I’m having a tit time she wouldn’t even bloody acknowledge it. God she winds me up 😆 Haaaa Rent a squad.
Or ‘does that make sense’ No it doesn’t usually.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck SAKE YOU IDIOT. Yes I know people say she can’t do right for doing wrong on here but come on. He picked up the paper wanting to look and feel and explore and she snatched it off him. Took over. Did her own thing. UGH!
I have to agree I was smiling so much watching him explore, then all of a sudden her hands appear and she’s taken over 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I have to agree I was smiling so much watching him explore, then all of a sudden her hands appear and she’s taken over 🙄
Same! I was like oh how lovely he’s actually having fun and then next thing, the claw appears. I mean supervise obviously but leave him alone! Let him do stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just let him play woman! Two minutes of painting and she’s snatching it off him. Just why ?? You have nothing else to do!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I feel so sad for that poor boy. He really is just a prop for scamming the stupid and vulnerable, and to keep the £££ rolling in 🙁 His mother made the decision to bleep herself out on Instagram for fame and fortune but where is Ronnie’s choice and dignity in all of this? He’s too young to state his choice so he should be kept out of her posts and stories. I’d be so upset and ashamed of my mother if she used me like this as a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He can barely sit up there! He isn’t trying to pick anything up and isn’t trying to put any of it near his mouth! Mine at that age would shove a Dog poo in their mouth if they got their hands on it he’s doin nothin 😭 makes me so so mad that she’s doing nothin to help him! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lovely to see her actually doing something for Ronnie, regardless of the wasted melon etc (as annoying as that still is).

I do worry about his fine motor skills and why he needs a pillow behind him to sit up still 😔 He should of really been in to all of that with his hands and mouth, and he just.. wasn’t? Feel he’s being held back so much, could genuinely cry when I watch him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He can barely sit up there! He isn’t trying to pick anything up and isn’t trying to put any of it near his mouth! Mine at that age would shove a Dog poo in their mouth if they got their hands on it he’s doin nothin 😭 makes me so so mad that she’s doing nothin to help him! 😡
Can’t even take mine in the garden some days, absolutely everything and anything goes in his mouth. Drives me so mad.

Reactions: 13
Omg #ronnieblessimhasfeetzcanprobalypolevaultandcookaroastdinneralready killed me 😂😂
Imagine Ronnie was like Matt Lucas wheelchair character in little Britain when he pretends he can’t do anything so David Walliams does it for him?
but In the background he’s running up trees and diving boards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ll be honest, the amount of guidance she takes from reading suggestions of things to do with Ronnie from here, I almost feel like I have a 5th child!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she always bend her stupid fingers up when she picks stuff up don’t know why but it really winds me up 😂

Reactions: 10
Another bleeping lie. Can’t help it can you Verucca? That ebayer label maker was “broken” the other week when you realised Trace had a better one. Working again suddenly?? LIAR! Was never broken, just wanted a new one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.