Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way of pausing the instagram stories? Sometimes I don’t finish reading all of it before it has gone on to the next one!

Ps I now have label envy. I want one of those label makers for work but my manager won’t let us have one. To be fair though last time we borrowed one from another dept we did go a bit crazy labelling stuff so I can see why!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HA the last thread said how poor Ronnie would love to paint and what's happening today? Painting! Hi hinchy! and use baby safe paint instead of wasting food during a bleeping pandemic you cow, how thick and out of touch ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there a way of pausing the instagram stories? Sometimes I don’t finish reading all of it before it has gone on to the next one!

Ps I now have label envy. I want one of those label makers for work but my manager won’t let us have one. To be fair though last time we borrowed one from another dept we did go a bit crazy labelling stuff so I can see why!
Just hold your finger on the post and it’ll stop it from moving on too quick

Reactions: 7
Any chance of Henry getting a walk today do we reckon? It’s beautiful out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is hinch so fake and staged with everything she does. Nothing she does comes across natural or genuine. Even mushing fruit seems to be a struggle for her and just weird to watch and embarrassing, considering she has a nine month old who should be having fruit daily. I find her hard to watch without it coming across awkward. How this woman is inspirational or influential in anyway is beyond me! She doesn't have a sincere bone in her body and the problem is shes branded herself as the ditsy clueless girl next door, which is all an act but going off her personal IG posts "pre mrs hinch" she comes across as a total witch. Think her sheep need to remember she was a very successful saleswoman and still is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Another bleeping lie. Can’t help it can you Verucca? That ebayer label maker was “broken” the other week when you realised Trace had a better one. Working again suddenly?? LIAR! Was never broken, just wanted a new one
Was just about to say the same 🤥 clearly Beggy Mitchell hoping to get a new one #gifted.

Seriously how does she get caught up in so many lies, is she that dense that she cant remember what she said 2 months ago...stupid question really, she cant even remember what she said in the last hour ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol.. Using half a bleeping melon as a container?! I swear to god her IQ is lower than that dog of hers.

Poor Ronnie wobbling all over the place, that's so unusual to see in a baby his age

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuine question is it typical for a baby of his age to have no teeth?
Yeah thay can do. My neice didn't have any for ages and then thay all came at once. We would joke that she would need dentures lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes Sophie a nice essential bench. Wise up you stupid cow. Do you really think we where born yesterday with that one? Also what the hell was that she had Ronniehasfeetzandhairtuftzblessum was painting with. If it was food you should be throughly disgusted with yourself. We are in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Vest Life has been living hell since she found out she’d been caught in her lie. He will have been trying anything to pacify it cause I’ll bet she is a bleeping nightmare to live with!
Since when is jamie known as vest life?! I’ve not been on In a week. This has actually killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anybody else clock Ronnie falling backwards whilst she pratted around with the carrot?
I dont think he was falling backwards 🤔
He was probably just warming up before his daily sprint round the garden 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Oh look another random find from last summer 😆

Has she ever even mentioned it before?

I dont think he was falling backwards 🤔
He was probably just warming up before his daily sprint round the garden 🙄
Almost woke my little one laughing at that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is a reason you have never mashed strawberries before Hinch because your bestie Ella, always does it for you 🤣

View attachment 105503
"Strawbs". duck off with your 'strawbs'. They're called strawberries moron. I fear for Ronnie when he does start speaking. He's not going to have a clue what the real word for anything actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is hinch so fake and staged with everything she does. Nothing she does comes across natural or genuine. Even mushing fruit seems to be a struggle for her and just weird to watch and embarrassing, considering she has a nine month old who should be having fruit daily. I find her hard to watch without it coming across awkward. How this woman is inspirational or influential in anyway is beyond me! She doesn't have a sincere bone in her body and the problem is shes branded herself as the ditsy clueless girl next door, which is all an act but going off her personal IG posts "pre mrs hinch" she comes across as a total witch. Think her sheep need to remember she was a very successful saleswoman and still is.
Everything with her is so forced. Even painting with her child is forced and almost feels like she is forcing him in to these activities and trying to stand.

Reactions: 17
I feel guilty, i am wearing a vest top! Maybe I’m secretly in love with and channelling my inner Vest side story!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.