Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions?
If a mother is there can't she help wash her hair?
Is she not going to wash her hair until the lockdown is over and hairdressers open?
Can she actually not wash her own hair?
She was plugging dry shampoo so why can't she use that?

For somebody who's a clean fanatic it just doesn't make sense, especially a smoker.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Also, would you be able to buy something that bulky in-store? Just thinking of the H&S of member of staff/public who has to lug it off a shelf and to the till/car.

Two more likely options:

A) Purchased via online order. If so, how dare they take up a slot that somebody more in need could have.
B) It’s not from Morrison’s, it’s more likely the sort of tat purchased at B&M/eBay.

No way of checking as you get put in a queue for Morrison’s website atm and for one am not making it any more difficult for people who actually NEED an online delivery rn!

Called it! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s no match to us trolls 😂
In my local Aldi they were selling rattan furniture and people were buying them. Staff were taking them out to cars on a Jack thing and then customers loading it into their car and then the staff coming back in.
I was quite jealous as mine is battered and I could of done with one but they were sold out.

it’s the bullshit lies I have an issue with

Reactions: 17
We sometimes help customers with the bulkier stuff like garden table sets but a bench will be one box and fit in a trolley on its end so he may not have needed help.

I get that if he’s out for essentials anyway there’s no problems with him buying a bench but we’d like customers to be in and out as quickly as possible. There are others standing in a massive queue outside patiently waiting to get in while he browses the seasonal aisle.
I’m sure you’ve got plenty more to do rn than carry Bugboy’s furniture around! Stay safe ❤

Reactions: 16
Or she left Ronnie with her mum who could be staying there 😂
Still cuntish either way tho isn’t it. She’s either taken him out and pissed about buying a stupid bench, or they both went out and brought it back to maybe two vunrable people (if her mum is there cause she’s older) sick of seeing people outside busy my backside off at work everynight and you got twats like that going out for no reason urgh then she was banging on about the other day she didn’t wanna buy play blocks for her child cause it’s not essential. twit

Reactions: 16
Ronnie’s building blocks -not essential
Garden bench even though she’s got a million places to sit in that tacky garden - essential

I’m not dragging her/Jamie for ‘buying’ this from ‘Morrison’s ‘ while out doing essential shopping cause I felt bad I had to buy a clothes horse the other week but ...c’mon!!!!!
Exactly! If they were at a Morrison which is big enough to sell a bench then it would have 100% had kids garden toys too! She’s either on the beg for freebies or she’s just a selfish pig. Both believable.

Reactions: 19
I see she's back with a bullshit bang.
Wow what a dick. I’ve been refraining from ordering cheap, foldable garden chairs as we don’t have anything to sit on outside. I have to struggle up and down off the floor if I want to spend time out there and I’m 37 weeks pg with a 7lb 6oz baby. But you know, shop workers and delivery drivers lives are more important than my need to sit outside comfortably! Selfish Hinch strikes again

Reactions: 19
I agree that I really couldn’t give a tit if they bought a 3 piece suite but saying “Jamie went....” when she absolutely cannot seem to be left alone with RonnieBlessIm is bollocks!
We said it yesterday - they went for a nice little family shopping trip IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC! They are beyond ridiculous with their constant lying 🤥

Reactions: 37
What car has he got that he can fit all his essential shopping in and a bench and seat pads for the garden?
Probably the Range Rover. At least we can be reassured that people would have been judging them. I’d definitely say ‘look at that rich prick putting people’s lives at risk’ if saw them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m sure you’ve got plenty more to do rn than carry Bugboy’s furniture around! Stay safe ❤
Thank you x

I’m self-isolating with my family at the minute but will be back next week. It is incredibly infuriating working there and witnessing customers coming in for non-essentials. I think a lot of people would be surprised but how many, elderly especially, are keeping to their normal routine. We’re seeing a lot of it and customers buying benches definitely fit into the category.

Benches are not essential. Especially when you already have a garden full of furniture. It would’ve been the Maldon store and they know them well up there so they will know how much furniture they have already.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shall we call it ??? ... who reckons the new “ essential “ bench will be a lovely shade of fag ash grey soon ! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Quarantine has given me plenty of time! 😊
Is this post still up? Can’t seem to find?

Reactions: 1
Of course you buy a bloody garden bench in the middle of a pandemic. Top of your list of priorities when you already have more seats in the garden than the local garden centre.
And it doesn't match the boring grey colour scheme so are we going to see a delivery of garden shades paint in the next couple of days too 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Question please trolls.

I let my 6 month old paint today (no cling film in sight)
Put him in the bath straight after and he still looks like a smurf 😩 how do I get the paint off?!
Have you tried the Pink Stuff or elbow grease?! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think people should get angry at buying non-essentials, it's non essential trips that are the problem. If I went to Morrison's for my food shopping and saw a bench I wanted and could afford I'd throw it in the trolley. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I bought a cheesecake from Aldi the other day.

What is annoying is the blatant bullshit that vest went shopping alone for essentials and thought you know what Soph would like this bench I'll pick it up whilst I'm here
Completely agree with this, it’s the blatant bullshit and as someone else said if her sheep now go out specifically for this on a non-essential trip this can cause the stores problems/put unnecessary strain on them. And I so wish there was an eye roll ‘like’ option!

Reactions: 14
I see she's back with a bullshit bang.
She’s an idiot 😆 morning fag in the garden I take it lol at fresh air. Funny I bet he also got a garage full whilst out getting “essentials”.
Why even share, it will encourage her sheepies to go out to non essentially buy a bleeping bench.

Reactions: 15
let’s face it she is a selfish motherfucker, Rules don’t apply to Sophie. She does what she wants when she wants. And this just shows what a nasty piece of work she is. As for this virus I don’t think it applies to her. After the way she behaved a few weeks ago sneezing in to her phone again proves what a grubby like cowbag she is. All she thinks about is money And duck everyone else. She is the sort of girl who will happily trample on people to get what she wants. No fucks given. Until she is slapped in the face with a ‘real life’ problem such as someone close to her getting the virus or something with her kid (developmental issues which again I could not give two fucks about as I don’t have kids and how she parents is up to her but sadly a reflection on her kid) then she will never be humble, learn to apologise or just genuinely be a Nice person. Hope she gets a spelk in her bum from sitting on the non essential bench. Morning Soph glad you are feeling better today as you have had your tat purchase hit now. Low life 😡

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.