Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her mum was stopping, she would be sleeping in the spare room, the same spare room that she kept filming every night cos her lard arsey dog got too fat for his single bed and upgraded himself to the double.

Since lockdown have we seen a video of the lard arse dog on the bed? I’ve not being watching her stories lately.

And them roots! 🤢🤮
I bloody love your user name! 🤣👏

Actually I don’t think we have seen the rooms for a while! And RonnieBlessIm’s cot doesn’t seem to be in with them lately - perhaps Ma Barker does night shift?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can take a day off social media and delete your story but the internet is forever. You cannot hide 😂😂😂

It’s hilarious because it’s not even nasty. It’s a hilarious pointless lie she’s been caught in and she can’t even call troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m a cleaner, I hate it but it’s paying my student ass to put a roof over our heads. (Although not right now it’s not 😫)
Anyway, on yesterday’s story she posted herself cleaning the sink with Flash bicarb, wiping it all dry with that sphonge or whatever the duck it’s called (cleverly it looks like it has Sophie in the name..bet she’s gutted she didn’t come up with that!)
And then immediately after she cleans it again with the Cif stainless steel cleaner.
There really is no need to clean the same thing twice. Especially when she cleans it 10 times a day anyway 🙄
If I did this it would take me forever to get round my customers houses!
I know I don’t need to tell you this my eagle eyed beauties, I’m sure your sinks are beautiful!
I just needed to rant it out because my husband doesn’t give a tit 😂
She cleans it ten times a day when she doesn't even bleeping use it 😂 she never cooks and when she has a Mug tit or warms up Ron's pouches she has a dishwasher, how dirty is the sink getting in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor little Scottish Katie’s mum did a post tagging Hinch two day’s a go celebrating the date that she noticed Katie on Instagram and messaged her.

She’s written a lovely caption gushing over how Mrs Hinch has helped her daughter. Has she liked or commented on it? Has she duck. Makes me so sad for her 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Has cleaning my anxiety away taken herself off insta just realised I haven't seen he rin a while.
Hinches neck will be torn off her today. Wonder what the garage will produce tomorrow for all those shopping trips she won't be going on today!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SS was missing her mom last night, saying she was writing her a letter. All of a sudden grinch phones her mom and fills a bleeping year old list out yet again. Silly billy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole thread is giving me life 😂😂😂 she’s such a liar and that explains why she’s taking 24 hours away from Instagram. Her Hinchers have short memories so by the time she’s back they will have forgotten. Has the other lady mentioned the lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bloody love your user name! 🤣👏

Actually I don’t think we have seen the rooms for a while! And RonnieBlessIm’s cot doesn’t seem to be in with them lately - perhaps Ma Barker does night shift?! 🤔
Bet we get a story of the bedroom tonight.
Be either a pre recorded one or she’ll rush in there before Ma Barker goes to bed tonight, quickly moves the cot out and makes Lard Arse Dog get on the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can take a day off social media and delete your story but the internet is forever. You cannot hide 😂😂😂

It’s hilarious because it’s not even nasty. It’s a hilarious pointless lie she’s been caught in and she can’t even call troll.
Oh my gosh she deleted it. How funny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is true, she gets caught out on something and rather than hold her hands up she has a day away from sm. she’s having a day eating junk food......she does that every day 🤣
She will be eating a chocolate bar covered in spaghetti hoops 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Guuuuuuyyyyyzzzz she has been caught in a lie by the brilliant @Rebecca Wrong-daily
You know what this means! We should be getting treated to a full on meltdown tomorrow! These always follow when she has been caught out as the lying turd she is. I’m hardly gonna sleep now I’m so excited for her to see she’s been caught!
It's been on the cards for about a week now, I'm so excited 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand people are sick of lies, but saying things like her baby always looks sad, or the difference between these 2 babies or he looks overweight or he looks whatever- that IS trash talking. He is a baby. He is not his mother. My babies preferred to stand and I have a baby now who may also prefer to stand, I don't get the problem. I'm sorry, I see it purely as cruel. If anyone said anything like the things I've read here about my baby, id be fuming and really hurt.Ronnie is clearly notfree standing on his own, we all know that and we can all see the hand holding him up, but he is still standing and looking strong, I don't believe she meant he is literally standing all on his own and I really think it is a pointless point for so many to be commenting on. Just my opinion. I do believe people on here do want to see Ronnie grow up and be healthy and happy, id hope there's nobody on here who would want to see any bad by him, but perhaps leaving him out of it to allow his Mum to be a Mum is a kind thing to do so she can look after him and not be affected by random people trash talking her child? Again, just a thought? Your closing line is the kind of negativity im talking about, of course he will grow and thrive with his parents, its just a crappy thing to say again involving her kids and his well being. Do you see where im coming from?As for the lies she tells, Im all for hearing, reading that but that is directly about her. Im just straight talking here, im not being arsey or a nob im just trying to be fair about it.
I think I will agree to disagree with you on this one, because I think he does look sad and overweight, and uninterested in life but I don’t see that’s me trash talking him that’s me calling into question her parenting skills, because she shares the fact she doesn’t cook for him, that she feeds him pouches, the fact she feeds him undiluted juice in bottles!! Asleep In a Moses basket and strapped in Prams! Omg the list goes on and on and on!!!
a lot of babies you can say what a happy bubbly baby but not Ronnie and as people watching in on her life it’s sad to watch!! It’s really not trash talking to express an opinion it’s an observation 👍🏼

Reactions: 44
Because he's a baby? My kid loved standing up when they were babies, they needed a helping hand, common sense tells you a baby that age couldn't stand all on his own. Honestly sometimes I think people on here are so, so critical of other peoples kids and it verges on cruel or plain stupid. This is not a pop at you btw Bopeep, so please don't read it that it is and I truly mean that, I'm just reading this thread and shocked at so many women going in on a kid? It would be great if people kept other peoples children out of it otherwise its just trash talk and takes away from fact giving. Just my opinion but its one of the reasons I stayed away for so long, it was getting awful for it.
I personally want to say I’ve never actually said anything bad about Ronnie. Just about Hinchs parenting, or lack of. I think she desperately wants to cling on to him being a baby and therefore holds him back. I don’t think the person was having a go because he’s being propped up but more so the fact Hinch keeps saying he loves pulling himself up and standing, when it’s so blatantly obvious she stages these photos of him standing. Again, nothing bad about Ronnie at all, just Hinch. 👍🏻 I only read genuine concern on here, yeah some comments may come across as judging his development and maybe bragging their baby can do this and that when they’re all different. BUT it really comes from a place of concern. You absolutely cannot deny Ronnie looks like a sad lost little boy 9 times out of 10. With what she’s posted recently that he doesn’t help her anxiety, he isn’t the first thing she can possibly think of beginning with R that makes her happy.. it’s worrying. This is also a thread for discussing Mrs Hinch, is it not? He is a huge part of what she shares every single day. It’s going to be really hard to form an opinion on any of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
So this looks suspicious!! She's got the huff on coz she gained a lot less followers yesterday yet look at the amount today so far!! Definitely something dodgy going on here!
Oh dear, Onslow's not getting a blow job tonight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I understand people are sick of lies, but saying things like her baby always looks sad, or the difference between these 2 babies or he looks overweight or he looks whatever- that IS trash talking. He is a baby. He is not his mother. My babies preferred to stand and I have a baby now who may also prefer to stand, I don't get the problem. I'm sorry, I see it purely as cruel. If anyone said anything like the things I've read here about my baby, id be fuming and really hurt.Ronnie is clearly notfree standing on his own, we all know that and we can all see the hand holding him up, but he is still standing and looking strong, I don't believe she meant he is literally standing all on his own and I really think it is a pointless point for so many to be commenting on. Just my opinion. I do believe people on here do want to see Ronnie grow up and be healthy and happy, id hope there's nobody on here who would want to see any bad by him, but perhaps leaving him out of it to allow his Mum to be a Mum is a kind thing to do so she can look after him and not be affected by random people trash talking her child? Again, just a thought? Your closing line is the kind of negativity im talking about, of course he will grow and thrive with his parents, its just a crappy thing to say again involving her kids and his well being. Do you see where im coming from?As for the lies she tells, Im all for hearing, reading that but that is directly about her. Im just straight talking here, im not being arsey or a nob im just trying to be fair about it.
Not sure why you are on this thread then to be honest.. You are missing the point

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Has cleaning my anxiety away taken herself off insta just realised I haven't seen he rin a while.
Hinches neck will be torn off her today. Wonder what the garage will produce tomorrow for all those shopping trips she won't be going on today!
That garage gives Mary Poppin’s bag a run for it’s money for sure. Wonder when a new garden table will appear after Storm Bullshit destroyed her other one? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.