Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Why is Ronnie ALWAYS napping, my little boy is 6 months and hardly ever naps! He’s all over the place now crawling round 🙈 too nosey to sleep that kid!
He’s Comatose from the cleaning products that’s why x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Cocobean

VIP Member
She looks like she’s holding the carrot in that weird totally unnatural manner in order to hide her nails. It looks like she still has the french mani, but is it still the Primark stick on set she had the other day???!
Ive watched the gardening one back and they deffo look like the stick on ones cos it looks like one of them is lifting at the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sazzle99

Did she not mean completed as in finished? As in had already started it but finished today 🤔
That’s what I think she meant. That’s why Ronnies name isn’t the one at the bottom as she’d already completed that before he was born.

Reactions: 6

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Ronnie being fed his bottle of juice whilst sat in his pushchair in the garden! Is that kid allowed to do anything on his own? She would not cope if Jamie had to go to work like my partner

What's happened ???
Look at page 1 of this thread 🤓

Minkeh

I came up with the idea and i dont feel bad. Call me insensitive. She doesnt parent well. She isnt trying her best. She has the money to give that little boy a wealth of experiences, foods, stimulation, even in her local area theres so much she could do but she doesnt bother her arse because she thinks shes above it. She does fail at parenting on the daily.

Sorry, to clarify my comment wasn’t intended to make you feel bad, or to guilt trip you, I think the title is spot on! It was more to highlight the fact if any parent was to see that title would it not break your heart and make you want to change your ways. She’s an arsehole.
I fully agree that she is seriously lacking with that poor boy, she’s all the time and money in the world and she’d rather wank her taps all day and use 1000 products to clean her sink. I feel so, so sorry for her child.

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Genuine question is it typical for a baby of his age to have no teeth?
I know kids that didn't get teeth until they were almost 1 and very quickly had a full set
My cousin was born with a tooth. Really is so different for them all

SithLord

I feel like she probably wrote this list back when bought that Hare statue for decoration and was obsessed with rabbits until someone pointed it out as a Hare and she was like ‘oh silly me guyz’ then gave it to her mum. But she definitely had an obsessive rabbit phase 🤔 and that was fucking MONTHS ago when she was pregnant. She lies about the most pointless shite
Ahh I didn't realise, I only found out about the Grinch maybe just when she gave birth to Ronnieblesshimhazfootsandtuftz so I missed the rabbit/hares obsession haha.

• Haha

Raydog

Chatty Member
It’s really nice to actually see Ronnie smiling really hope she gets her shit together and starts being a mother !

Jngho

Anyone else hate the fact “Oh her day off” she still feels the need to take so many photos then bore everyone with them 😆

Genuine question. Ronnies feet look all screwed up when he’s stood up is this normal? My little ones do it too but I’m worried if I let her put her weight on her feet like it I’m gonna do damage. She’s always trying to stand but it looks painful 😂
My little boys toes curl into the carpet when he’s stood up he’s 10 months old I’m sure he just likes the feel of it on his toes 😂