Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to have tea in my bottle Child of the late 50’s
He hurts my eyes

Reactions: 9
I’m in no way a Hinch fan, and I think kids should have a mixture of food, I did give my son Ella’s as well as food, convenience when out and about etc, but can someone explain where the hidden sugar etc is in the pouches as the ingredients are listed on them, they’re not like the other pouches which is why I used them xx

Reactions: 4
Words beginning with R..
How to describe Hinch - Ridiculous

Who do you feel sorry for - Ronnie

What really makes her smile - Rampant rabbit

Hinchs IQ - Really thick

What won’t Hinch give you - Refund

What do we hope she doesn’t bring out - Recipe book

What doesn’t she do - Recycle

What does her hair look like in lockdown - Rank

What do the Hinch family want to be - Rich

Reactions: 64
The comments are back on the Daily Mail article. She's not as popular as she thinks she is

Reactions: 26
I just re painted my walls (only did them before xmas) to cover my 2 year olds banksy art work she creates when she finds her older sisters unattended pencil case

Reactions: 19

Mrs Hinch ate Lucky Charms from B&M many times on her stories, and they have a big fat warning on the back that they are Genetically Modified, so Ronnie probably has that to look forward to.

I'm surprised at the state of her hair, she was a hairdresser, but must've been living at the hair salon as she always had fresh blow dries.

Those stick on nails are pointless, they don't last 2 seconds. But at least she got a couple more ads in, inc Zoflora "they don't pay me guys!".

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on today’s stories.
Not buying today’s bullshit about Rrrronnieblessimclimbingboy at all. This is the woman who films just about everything, so there’s no way she wouldn’t have filmed him if he was climbing on stuff. As soon as he is doing anything like that there will be footage.

Reactions: 15
When ever she posts snippets of her book she really isn't doing herself any favours
She has now shown people she really is as thick as she sounds and she has shown people that she doesn't think of Ronnie above all other things
To write down a rabbit shows no maternal instinct what's so ever
My children come 1st, I would die for them, I would kill for them - end of

She has no class
Grow up Hinches

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I know it's already been said but....

ROTWEILA

Also, she wore a literal BRIDESMAID dress for her fucking baby shower. Everything she does has to be so over the top and such a big show. She really is so full of herself. It makes me sick.

Reactions: 26
Why the need for juice for a baby?
I've worked in dentistry for 30 years and see daily the effects of juice on childrens teeth.

No baby needs juice as if theyve never had it, they know nothing about it.

Does sophie know that one of the top 3 reasons for paediatric hospital admissions in the UK is tooth decay? Who would expose their baby to that?
Surely she knows all about not giving baby juice or any juice? Is she trolling everyone and pretending he gets it just to get a rise?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.