Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi fellow trolls
Saw this on my account
Not sure what I have done/not done
Any chance any of you know what it means

1/2 warnings

I get them all the time lol. It's usually if you've disagreed with something that's been posted in a way that seems like you're telling people what to post and what not to post. Don't worry about it too much and just learn to scroll by those posts you strongly disagree with. I think it's just a way for admin to keep the threads on topic and running smoothly.

Reactions: 15
I work for the NHS. I’ve worked 14 hr days every day this week to ensure patients get the best possible care and my teams feel supported. Supported during the most terrifying period of our careers. I smile, encourage and try to keep spirits up. While driving home I shed tears of sadness at what we are all living through at the moment.
I get home and smile. Smile at my family to allay their fears about covid. Their fears that I will get it in work. So to see Sopflora and her husband treating last night as a nauseating opportunity to film themselves it literally makes me sick. Shame on the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Over 600 deaths in 24 hours as a result of this horrific disease. Families left devastated and lives forever changed.
We are now being instructed to stay in our homes which I think is the best and correct decision.
This is frightening.
Grinch however, while pretending to adore the flock of sheep who have bought her ridiculous new book that she couldn't even decide what colour grey to make the cover without help, is continuing to ignore it and instead is watching the money keep rolling into her account.

Plumbing new depths of the scummy pond you call life Soph!
All the bleeping best.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Shame on her.

Does she not realise that with her platform she could be helping lots of people by advertising local businesses that our delivering food to the vulnerable...she should be using her platform to help. Not selfish sophie though, if theres nothing in it for her then it doesn't get a mention.

Jake quickenden tagged her in a post to help raise funds for the nhs and promote his song....she did nothing!

SELFISH SOPHIE

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I work for the NHS. I’ve worked 14 hr days every day this week to ensure patients get the best possible care and my teams feel supported. Supported during the most terrifying period of our careers. I smile, encourage and try to keep spirits up. While driving home I shed tears of sadness at what we are all living through at the moment.
I get home and smile. Smile at my family to allay their fears about covid. Their fears that I will get it in work. So to see Sopflora and her husband treating last night as a nauseating opportunity to film themselves it literally makes me sick. Shame on the pair of them.
I find it amazing that a lot of us on here work in the NHS/are Key workers/Helping others in whatever way we can. Thank you for what you do. It is amazing that we all see through her. I am so glad to be a tattle troll rather than a Hincher. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you so much for everything you are doing. Its said a lot right now but you're a hero. Thursday applause is for you. Take care of yourself as best you can. All us nasty trolls love you for all you're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is all of those things and more. However I’m sick of hearing the argument that we don’t see her life all the time and we don’t know what she does behind the scenes. Yes we bleeping do. She posts from first thing in the morning to very last thing at night. Approx 50 stories a bloody day! She is a crap human in all aspects of life and does a tit ass job at parenting her precious baby.
So true lol, how can anyone even suggest that she is a good mum. Poor ronnie shows shes the bleeping opposite of that

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hi fellow trolls
Saw this on my account
Not sure what I have done/not done
Any chance any of you know what it means

this

Action TypeResultWarning Action Expiry
Added to user groupsL24 Permanent View

and this

I've had similar. I wish the admin/mods would message to let you know you are at risk of a warning or whatever
It's crazy how you don't know unless you go into your own profile.
I had a warning for moderation and was told to report anything I didnt agree with to mods instead of telling the poster they were wrong and what they were saying was offensive
Problem with that is that once they apply a warning, you cant report anything. Its futile

Dont let it spoil your time here

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ even pushing her bad food habits on the dog 😆 what the duck is lockli no wonder ron Ron doesnt get actual veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she doesn’t show us the stepping stones tomorrow I think we can safely assume they turned out rubbish, or she couldn’t get them out of the cake tins. They must surely have set by now. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she doesn’t show us the stepping stones tomorrow I think we can safely assume they turned out rubbish, or she couldn’t get them out of the cake tins. They must surely have set by now. 😂
“the wind blew them away” like the baskets and other stuff she wants us to forget 😆 we believe you Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi guuuyyyyyzzzzz!! I’m new here and have been chuckling to myself reading all these posts! I used to like Hinch and followed her stories but got so sick of seeing the same stuff every. Single. Day. And the stupid effin filter drives me absolutely insane.
I have to be honest I feel a bit ashamed that I never noticed the pre-recorded bullshit!! Now I’m on the lookout for it!!
this forum is my new fave guys!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
That photo of the 3 of them though 😂
Jamie clearly living his vest life
Henry contemplating ending it all
And Hinch with a neck like stretched out laffy taffy

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jesus bleeping Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Ugh! I love dogs but what is the idea behind the 'cutesy' and thick as duck captions? Enrages me.

I haven't been able to watch her stories lately as she's reached new levels of annoying. Flogging her stupid excuse for a book and her poor child just sat there like a sack of tatties. She needs to play with him and actually do things to interest him, not leave him plonked on the floor. Such a shame.

Reactions: 16
Guyzzzzz so many of you are asking about my stepping stones I’m not gonna lie but it was really windy last night and they blew over and cracked I was so upset guys because I tried so hard but not to worry guys I found these similar ones to the ones I made on eBay , you know I love a good ebayer!!! And I fink they look really good!! All the best

oh guys so many of you are asking so I’ll add a swipe up!!Garden stones hinched !!!!

2 days later

guysss Ronnie bless him was running kicking the ball in the garden and it cracked my ebayer stones so I’ve got them out the way for now, mummas does keep handsnums does has tufts safe

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I swear she sorts out her makeup drawer once a month. That’s a bi annual job for me! Who bloody has time??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.