Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that light? All this proves is she will have anything in that dull house as long as it’s gifted. It’s horrific
It looks like something a Vegas showgirl would happily wear *whistles to Bazza Manilow’s Lola 🎵*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This spoilt cunts also got more than one bouncer she really is a sad lonely materialistic twit isn’t she. She doesn’t need stuff she just wants it for the sake of having it. I hope one day she finds something in life that fulfills her and gives her purpose so she doesn’t need so much STUFF to try and feel happy.
I read an article a few month ago before the virus and it was a article interviewing people who were terminally ill. They were asked about their regrets or things they would of done differently. It was so heart breaking as the people being interviewed were saying things like ‘money does not matter’, ‘I wish I did not work so much and spent time with my family’. Hinch does not know how lucky she is To be able to spend the time she has with her family. But everything has to be documented for the gram. How sad that she is not just living and enjoying her experience with her little on and her husband and family. How sad that she feel the compulsion to show people how she cleans her bog and feels a sense of achievement for doing this. Something we all do at some point during the week. How sad that a fake plant or a basket makes her day!! She misses out on the bigger things and the smaller ones which just shows what a small, shallow little puddle she is. She can keep her grey house and her pretence of a perfect life because at the end of the day all this will end one way or another. She won’t have memories but superficial snap shots of what she felt she needed to prove.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's all good because it was biodegradable 🙄
I’m sure those wipes are only biodegradable in a compost heap or something like that. They still won’t decompose in a landfill. Also where did she find biodegradable wipes all wipes have been sold out in shops for weeks. She’s blatantly using those cif wipes that have been in her cupboard

Reactions: 22
Did I see a Jo Malone fragrance in her loo. Next to a lit candle ? 🤦‍♀️
I wish she would put Ronnie in some colourful clothes. Poor kid sees way too much grey.

Reactions: 19
I also don’t get how she can still wear those hoops - does Ronnieblesshimdoeshazlonglegsreadytorunawayfromthegreyjail not try and pull them out??? My son is 10 months and I can just about keep my glasses on my face from he’s been really young he’s been pulling at them!! Wouldn’t fancy an earring being pulled out 🤮
Omg I can’t breathe 😂🤣Ronnieblesshimdoeshazlonglegsreadytorunawayfromthegreyjail

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure those wipes are only biodegradable in a compost heap or something like that. They still won’t decompose in a landfill. Also where did she find biodegradable wipes all wipes have been sold out in shops for weeks. She’s blatantly using those cif wipes that have been in her cupboard
You're right, biodegradable doesn't mean much. They have to be in the right conditions which isn't landfill. Green washing

Reactions: 14
Hi guys,

So I am brand new to this, actually got sent here from someone who was moaning about it on insta.
Anyway I must confess I was a fan of hinch. Followed her like mad totally bought into it all! 😭It's shameful.
She's been getting on my nerves recently I'm sick of her promoting things or not actually doing anything 🤔 I followed her for cleaning tips not to watch videos of her and Jamie watching TV🙄
Anyway since I found this group I am now obsessed with it! It has really opened my eyes to the inconsistency and fairness and lies! I'm mad I haven't noticed it before!! Not just with Sophie bit others!

Now she's driving me mad, my heart broke with the image of how sad poor Ronnie was the other day, the clearly staged back garden show, general showing off how huge her house is! 🙄 and if possible what irritates me more is all these people who now think they are an instagrammer who needs to vlog every aspect of their life and tag hinch in it🥴🥴

I'm so happy to be able to see the reality of their "perfect" lifestyle!!
Thanks guys!
You will quickly realise we are far from the trolls her Hinchers would like to make out we are. If you have time one day to browse over past threads you will see the love and caring attitude so many members have towards one another. Anyhow welcome to reality 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 29
291DA16E-747F-465B-9F93-6E0FC9E3DF56.jpeg

Never have I ever seen a dog looking this suicidal. I can’t believe he never gets walked spaniels especially need a good long run.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She has such a limited vocabulary 😩. She must use the word cosy, 20 times a day. Soph Hun. Please check out an online thesaurus, for variations of the word cosy. Thick as tit the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’re going to watch Power. Does Soph even know what this is about?! She’ll be out checking her new gas hob lights in no time.
Power is brilliant for those looking for something new to watch.
There’s a lot of sex scenes, can’t wait for her coy embarrassment 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m one of these mothers!! Going to try and buy one online but won’t be able to be picky. Or I could delay weaning but seems unfair. Maybe she can send me one? :LOL:
Asda do one similar to the Ikea one (if you can’t get Ikea to deliver) it’s about the same price think it’s £12 - I did have a bigger more expensive one but it was a nightmare to clean and wish I just started with that Asda one

Reactions: 7
They’re going to watch Power. Does Soph even know what this is about?! She’ll be out checking her new gas hob lights in no time.
Power is brilliant for those looking for something new to watch.
There’s a lot of sex scenes, can’t wait for her coy embarrassment 🙄
I give it half an episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF is that light? All this proves is she will have anything in that dull house as long as it’s gifted. It’s horrific
1585945234435.png

This isn't the one in her bedroom but not dissimiliar
At the price of the one above @ £471 no wonder the fucker put the ugly thing up if it was round the same price

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Watching Power uhh
Are they toying with us - Me thinks they are
Are they using reverse psychology on us? :unsure:
Make us think we are the ones controlling them but in fact they are the puppet masters? :unsure:

Blimey that was a bit indepth - think i'm going for a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.