Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking she still never showed us the finished result of those hideous tile things she made? Probs got rid of them after she realised how terrible they were and hoped people wouldn't remember

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hang on........... cleaning your makeup piece by piece with antibacterial wipes? Is this normal? bleeping hell not like we’re in a global pandemic or anything, not like anybody is struggling to get hold of cleaning products is it? Especially antibacterial wipes which I would bleeping love for wiping my car down after I get into it following a 12 hour shift as an A&E nurse so I don’t bring germs back home to my young family..... not been able to get hold of any cleaning wipes for W E E K S

Mrs hinch, if you’re reading this and take ANYTHING away from these threads, I want you to know that you are a grade A top tier bleep

ALL THE bleeping BEST

PS as an NHS nurse I echo the sentiments of others on here who say just bleeping stop clapping and going on with yourself, it’s patronising and we don’t need your pity or fake praise
We have some Wipes which are unopened - I don't know if you can dm on tattle but I'd happily send them to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've not posted much on here as I really believe if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I don't like comments calling her ugly or criticising her parenting - we may think we see a lot of her, but actually added together is only a fraction of a day, and we don't know what she does with Ronnie off camera. However, since the start of the coronavirus crisis I have found her a shallow, insensitive, vapid, self-centred, unempathetic, airheaded, greedy, grasping, thoughtless sociopath
She is all of those things and more. However I’m sick of hearing the argument that we don’t see her life all the time and we don’t know what she does behind the scenes. Yes we bleeping do. She posts from first thing in the morning to very last thing at night. Approx 50 stories a bloody day! She is a crap human in all aspects of life and does a tit ass job at parenting her precious baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Am I right in thinking she still never showed us the finished result of those hideous tile things she made? Probs got rid of them after she realised how terrible they were and hoped people wouldn't remember
They are still setting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is all of those things and more. However I’m sick of hearing the argument that we don’t see her life all the time and we don’t know what she does behind the scenes. Yes we bleeping do. She posts from first thing in the morning to very last thing at night. Approx 50 stories a bloody day! She is a crap human in all aspects of life and does a tit ass job at parenting her precious baby.
I agree. Yeah you can say "we don't see what else goes on that's not filmed", but she has filmed her husband taking a piss, does anyone really think she believes that would be more insta-worthy than a video of her sitting down with Ronnie and playing? Absolute bleeping bullshit! Plus everything mentioned on here she does, to the point where there's the ongoing joke of Tattle bingo. If she was doing it, we'd bleeping see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
We have some Wipes which are unopened - I don't know if you can dm on tattle but I'd happily send them to you.
Scrolling quickly down the thread and I read that as "We have some WISPAS which are unopened" I was thinking "Well open them quick! Especially if they're Wispa Gold" 😂 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m laughing here. Yesterday it was mentioned that Ronnie seems permanently asleep and today.... bam.... he’s next to her as she sorts clothes! Someone also mentioned lack of Gretal and here they are....

Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t know how they can go to bed at night and sleep without a conscious, making money from the people who need it more than them, then get up in the morning and brag all day about themselves and their so called perfect life which I very much doubt it is. What they did last night was disrespectful to the nhs and front line workers and a humiliation to themselves, who didn’t feel embarrassed watching it !! Eveyone else is outside their front door clapping with a lump in their throat feeling emotional while verucca is outside her back door with a tongue down her throat. Two young mums leaving 3 children each have gone because they were selfless beings. You Pair on the other hand are Selfish laughing all the way to the bank. Give something back for once, not a outside kitchen or second hand cleaning products to friends and family. Take a long hard look at yourselves, you are vile. Prove us wrong

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I’ve decided after reading her bleeping mad following and their comments on certain posts that I am going to stay in self isolation FOREVER if these crazy mother fuckers are out there!! duck the virus her sheep are more scary 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Never mind the dawg, what about the onslow. What.The.Actual.Hell.
He literally makes me feel sick when I look at him...and the voice 😫. He is one very unattractive, excuse for a MAN

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your messages back to my melt down yesterday I have spoken to hubby and health visitor and both are helping me with my struggles and I feel after speaking to them and yourselves a huge weight was lifted. I also was having playtime with my baby yesterday afternoon and when I smiled at him I felt a wee connection that I hadn’t felt since bringing him home from hospital but just wanted to thank you for a bunch of supposed trolls you are very caring ❤ Anyway back to hinch what an amount of makeup she has I hardly have any as I just buy when I run out maybe I’m tight lol 😂
Keep talking sweetheart it is the best thing you can do for you, your relationship and baby. Lots of love xx. Hugs to baby 👶

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You will quickly realise we are far from the trolls her Hinchers would like to make out we are. If you have time one day to browse over past threads you will see the love and caring attitude so many members have towards one another. Anyhow welcome to reality 😀
Oh it's so sad I've been through them all🤦🏼‍♀️ and it's opened my eyes so much!! It's amazing how obvious it is now the lies which is ridiculous but you all seem like a big family ♥♥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.