Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzzz sorry if this has been posted already I haven’t caught up here yet today! But... is Ronsums looking at a book... OF HER bleeping FACE!?
View attachment 103463
omg I just made myself laugh I’m sorry... maybe it’s a new “Thats Not My Book”

this page must be
That’s Not My Mummy... There’s No Phone In Her Hand!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
What gets me, and this could be the ol' traditionalist in me... she doesn't iron ANY of his stuff? I know some people don't but I personally do. If she's this big cleaning guru, you'd think she would be doing it, non?
I also hate how she and her sheep, roll clothes that should be hanging 😡

Reactions: 18
I’m one of these mothers!! Going to try and buy one online but won’t be able to be picky. Or I could delay weaning but seems unfair. Maybe she can send me one? :LOL:
hope you get sorted!!! I see amazon have a few but some of them are ridiculously expensive!!!!! Hope you get sorted hun

Reactions: 8
haven’t been on for abit so haven’t caught up, but if u go on your stories... how many of your ‘adult friends’ etc on Instagram stories right now are taking photos of their tea and the alcohol they’re about to consume? Then it comes on to her for me and she’s cleaning her bog... living the best life isn’t she zophlpra

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi guyzzz sorry if this has been posted already I haven’t caught up here yet today! But... is Ronsums looking at a book... OF HER bleeping FACE!?
View attachment 103463
He's wondering who the duck it is!
"Oh, so mummy doesn't have a square glass face after all!" 😂 😂 😂
(well, actually DaDooRonRon, she does have a verrrrrry square face, but no darling, it's not made of glass ;) )
ATB guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here in the real world 2 young nurses have sadly died from Covid~19 saving the poor people who are suffering from this deadly pandemic 😢 and you have this tit show that is Hinch flaunting her gifted stuff, plugging her book and her fake life, what an absolute joke!!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Here in the real world 2 young nurses have sadly died from Covid~19 saving the poor people who are suffering from this deadly pandemic 😢 and you have this tit show that is Hinch flaunting her gifted stuff, plugging her book and her fake life, what an absolute joke!!
God it’s absolutely heart breaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What a boring twit. Yawn Yawn Yawn. Soph your content is tit. You could use your scraggy head to clean the loo. 🚽🚽🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could be wrong but when she stamps the toilet roll🥴 are her nails a different colour meaning that this clip is pre recorded x

Reactions: 8
God it’s absolutely heart breaking 💔
It is and it do not help when you have morons like this thinking they are worthy of trying to sell a to do list piece of crap or showing off their free tat and vulgar sexual antics it makes me sick to the stomach. 💔

What a boring twit. Yawn Yawn Yawn. Soph your content is tit. You could use your scraggy head to clean the loo. 🚽🚽🚽
I'd love to shove that head down there too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.