Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all her money and platform you would think she would give something back especially at this time. I've seen her put a couple of measly cans of dog food into the dogfood bank but why hasn't she donated any of her £££ to food banks, charities, churches etc that are really stepping up at this time. The woman beggers belief. And that tit SHOW last night in the garden. What an embarrassment you are, you begging duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why do they have ear plugs in those tit bed baskets. They have a baby no way would I stick ear plugs in I would be to worried about not hearing him in the night.
dont worry, ma barker is in the spare room

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do they have ear plugs in those tit bed baskets. They have a baby no way would I stick ear plugs in I would be to worried about not hearing him in the night.
Hopefully they are just for show like the books that clearly haven’t been read. Makes you think tho doesn’t it. Clearly doesn’t have her priorities right

Reactions: 19
Zoph can never put that baby down for a sleep awake can she. SS does this also. Not doing him any favours later in life:rolleyes:
Ooooo as someone who’s baby absolutely will not fall asleep by himself, I find this offensive 😂 She does a lot of stupid tit but one thing I don’t mind her doing is cuddling Ronnie whilst he sleeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With all her money and platform you would think she would give something back especially at this time. I've seen her put a couple of measly cans of dog food into the dogfood bank but why hasn't she donated any of her £££ to food banks, charities, churches etc that are really stepping up at this time. The woman beggers belief. And that tit SHOW last night in the garden. What an embarrassment you are, you begging duck.
totally agree especially with how braggy she’s coming across too. Think of how many mothers out there who are about to embark on introducing solid foods and cannot get a high chair with all the shops being closed and she’s on showing off 3!

Why does she take Ronnie's freshly washed clean clothes and then fold them on the floor?
she wants them to smell like 1001 guyzzzz need to keep him smelling frrrrrrresh since she’s reducing her landfill getting a full day out of a nappy! Occasionally he gets the floor powder scent thrown in too mixed-floor-fragrancing I believe they call it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she take Ronnie's freshly washed clean clothes and then fold them on the floor?
I just came on to say exactly that. I don't care how new her gifted carpets are, they have a dog who wanders through that room. Their carpets are dirty 🤢

Reactions: 17
Thats actually really sad ... im always taking photos pf my boyfriend, at home and when we are out, ive never seen her post a full photo of jamie on his own
She is probably scared one of her barmy army will print it off and have it next to their bed. She is okay with sharing solo pics of Ronnie though for anyone to take. Nasty cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so used to seeing her with a filter on or caked in make up it actually throws me when I see her kind of natural. It’s not pretty though is it?
This is still filtered, its the snapchat filter that makes your skin look smooth and enhances your face. bleeping hell shes so weird why cant you just take a normal selfie in natural unfiltered daylight

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What gets me, and this could be the ol' traditionalist in me... she doesn't iron ANY of his stuff? I know some people don't but I personally do. If she's this big cleaning guru, you'd think she would be doing it, non?

Reactions: 8
What gets me, and this could be the ol' traditionalist in me... she doesn't iron ANY of his stuff? I know some people don't but I personally do. If she's this big cleaning guru, you'd think she would be doing it, non?
I have to confess to rarely ironing anything myself 😂

I just came on to say exactly that. I don't care how new her gifted carpets are, they have a dog who wanders through that room. Their carpets are dirty 🤢
That's the first thing I thought. Rolling all of his clean clothes in a coating of dog hair :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hi guys,

So I am brand new to this, actually got sent here from someone who was moaning about it on insta.
Anyway I must confess I was a fan of hinch. Followed her like mad totally bought into it all! 😭It's shameful.
She's been getting on my nerves recently I'm sick of her promoting things or not actually doing anything 🤔 I followed her for cleaning tips not to watch videos of her and Jamie watching TV🙄
Anyway since I found this group I am now obsessed with it! It has really opened my eyes to the inconsistency and fairness and lies! I'm mad I haven't noticed it before!! Not just with Sophie bit others!

Now she's driving me mad, my heart broke with the image of how sad poor Ronnie was the other day, the clearly staged back garden show, general showing off how huge her house is! 🙄 and if possible what irritates me more is all these people who now think they are an instagrammer who needs to vlog every aspect of their life and tag hinch in it🥴🥴

I'm so happy to be able to see the reality of their "perfect" lifestyle!!
Thanks guys!
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Tattle 😊 I joined on the recommendation of my friend having previously been a follower of Hinch but Tattle showed me the light! 😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All their clothes look ironed tho 🤔but she never mentions nor her favourite ironing water or anything like that Never showed where she keeps her iron and ironing board

Reactions: 12
How many brushes do you reckon are in there 😵😵😵😵 and I can’t believe she 6 (was it) Baskets for her makeup 🤔
Her life is garbage . Could you imagine being that Neurotic on a daily basis about cleaning? My house is spotless but it takes me about 30 mins in the morning. When does her tiny brain ever switch off from cleaning. It is petrifying.... The only thing she has to look forward to tomorrow is cleaning her ghastly , orange coated foundation brushes LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All their clothes look ironed tho 🤔but she never mentions nor her favourite ironing water or anything like that Never showed where she keeps her iron and ironing board
Her iron and board are in the garage. She did say she hates ironing I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life is garbage . Could you imagine being that Neurotic on a daily basis about cleaning? My house is spotless but it takes me about 30 mins in the morning. When does her tiny brain ever switch off from cleaning. It is petrifying.... The only thing she has to look forward to tomorrow is cleaning her ghastly , orange coated foundation brushes LOL.
I know I clean up daily but I don’t spend more than 30 mins doing it. My baby doesn’t let me and I don’t want to 😂😂and it’s only a small house so doesn’t get that messy. I clean as I go during the day. But I do think she spends one day of the week recording things like this and then uploads them during the week making it look like she does something everyday? What do you guyzzzzz think

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.