Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that shot of her living room where she shows Babe on the TV, there is no way in hell that Rrrrrrrrrrronnie is standing! There's wax burners, sharp cornered tables, books, mints and the fact that there's no finger prints on anything..... He's still plonked behind the sofa for sure and he isn't even sitting up straight when he's there either. Poor chap looks folded in half almost. She's an absolute waste of space with that poor boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What gets me, and this could be the ol' traditionalist in me... she doesn't iron ANY of his stuff? I know some people don't but I personally do. If she's this big cleaning guru, you'd think she would be doing it, non?
Pretty sure her iron and board are out in the garage and we’re never shown that anymore, so no chance of actually seeing if they’re still there! PS She’s mentioned numerous times that she hates ironing and doesn’t really do it unless she has to... 🤷‍♀️

Just lazy to the core!

Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s moved Ronnie into his own room. No wonder Jamie was acting extra sleazy last night. Also how gross is that lampshade?
Ronnie is in with ma barker remember! So they could have some naughty talc time 🤢
That light shade looks like something from out of the sea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Welcome lovely! Take a seat, you’re in for an awakening! I was a Hincher when she started out and bought all the tit she recommended. We escaped! Go us! Now time to open everyone else’s eyes. Welcome to the troll bench, it’s for all the cool kids!
So sad I was I bought her first book too🤦🏼‍♀️ never even got half way through it it was so pretentious!!! I'm glad to have seen the light🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck sake!! Zoflora in a reed diffuser 🤦‍♀️ absolute brainwashed cunts!!
duck sake! I’d never wish death upon anybody but people with the IQ of 0 have no use so what’s the point. The stupidity is tremendous. I really wish her Army would just wake up and realise they’re feeding into Hinch. Made someone rich just because she shows them all how she cleans her ALREADY SPOTLESS house. 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zoph can never put that baby down for a sleep awake can she. SS does this also. Not doing him any favours later in life:rolleyes:
Bollocks. Held both my babies to sleep, soaked up every single cuddle.
My eldest would go off to bed awake no bother once he turned 1 and sleep all night.
He's 2.5 now and cuddles are rare. I'm so glad I got them all in when I did.

Wow. Just when you thought she couldn't be anymore self absorbed, she has a toy with her grabby, manly, gnarly long face on 🤢🤢
A #gifted book, not sure she's ever tagged the company though. They also sent one to Joe Wicks so I came across the page then.
I'm 99% certain they posted that they'd spotted it on Hinch's story after sending it to her and I'm certain she's never tagged

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My one burning question is, wheres her tit drawer? We all have one. Even Monica gellar had a cupboard. Wheres she hiding it?
I bet she has ‘tit baskets’ 🙄

I mean we know she has a lot of tit baskets, but I meant baskets containing all her tit. 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Jamie, put Ronnie down and come film me folding this towel and putting fake plants in it”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Who the duck stamps their toilet paper? Why would you attempt to make something look nice when you’re just gonna wipe your arse on it? Waste of time. I’ve seen enough of her today, time to pour myself a gin 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She’s mentioned being a hairdresser again. I’m pretty sure she put extensions in but wasn’t an actual hairdresser. Anyone can go on a 1 day course to learn how to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
copying Stacey by putting a plant in her towels she’s a dick like is there nothing she can think of for herself

Even the photoshoot they had down in December time there’s none of just Jamie and Henry she’s in most of the shots and the ones Jamie isn’t in soph is! It’s like she’s making a statement that she’s the leader of the pack

Reactions: 20
She would have an anxiety attack if she came in our house we brought it in oct and its rank. Its a renovation project but we need to save to start anything as we dont have a bank account like hers!!

Reactions: 17
Hi guyzzz sorry if this has been posted already I haven’t caught up here yet today! But... is Ronsums looking at a book... OF HER bleeping FACE!?
DB5D8D96-7B5E-4709-BBF5-FC9276F2E977.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
totally agree especially with how braggy she’s coming across too. Think of how many mothers out there who are about to embark on introducing solid foods and cannot get a high chair with all the shops being closed and she’s on showing off 3!

she wants them to smell like 1001 guyzzzz need to keep him smelling frrrrrrresh since she’s reducing her landfill getting a full day out of a nappy! Occasionally he gets the floor powder scent thrown in too mixed-floor-fragrancing I believe they call it
I’m one of these mothers!! Going to try and buy one online but won’t be able to be picky. Or I could delay weaning but seems unfair. Maybe she can send me one? :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.