Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t get how she can still wear those hoops - does Ronnieblesshimdoeshazlonglegsreadytorunawayfromthegreyjail not try and pull them out??? My son is 10 months and I can just about keep my glasses on my face from he’s been really young he’s been pulling at them!! Wouldn’t fancy an earring being pulled out 🤮
Maybe she wears them because her bff called minge wears hoops, Rex is known to pull them out of her minging ear and munch on it
They copy each other all the time, try to outdo one another with posts

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She could be making granny an Easter card at least with messy hands prints she’s to selfish to do it for any other reason I still can’t believe she printed a colour rainbow instead of colouring and I bet it’s on a bloody rear facing window
Don’t give her ideas

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice they still have a bouncer out for rrrrrronnieblesshimandhismixedfeedingdoeshastuftsonhead ? I have never known a baby to be occupied in a bouncer at 9 months of age????
My daughter at that age could climb in & out of her chair, all 4 have been able to climb onto the sofa at 9/10 months & get back off again (even though I was on edge with them doing it)

Reactions: 9
Hi guys,

So I am brand new to this, actually got sent here from someone who was moaning about it on insta.
Anyway I must confess I was a fan of hinch. Followed her like mad totally bought into it all! 😭It's shameful.
She's been getting on my nerves recently I'm sick of her promoting things or not actually doing anything 🤔 I followed her for cleaning tips not to watch videos of her and Jamie watching TV🙄
Anyway since I found this group I am now obsessed with it! It has really opened my eyes to the inconsistency and fairness and lies! I'm mad I haven't noticed it before!! Not just with Sophie bit others!

Now she's driving me mad, my heart broke with the image of how sad poor Ronnie was the other day, the clearly staged back garden show, general showing off how huge her house is! 🙄 and if possible what irritates me more is all these people who now think they are an instagrammer who needs to vlog every aspect of their life and tag hinch in it🥴🥴

I'm so happy to be able to see the reality of their "perfect" lifestyle!!
Thanks guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
'Done all the highchairs guyzzz' Can't quite figure out if she's bragging about how many she has or she's totally thick as to not realise how that comes across? Probably both

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yay!!! I can’t wait for the day she is shown that everything she puts online is around FOREVER! Keep a little list of your lies dear, because they are going to come for you in a spectacular way
She missed a trick not including a lie tracker in the list book. Would have made her life easier. SUSANS NEVER FORGET.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I see she's written "Love from Ronnie and Henry" that'll sucker in the paedos won't it? It's nearly as bad as that stupid Vicky Beckham and her nauseating "Kisses from Harper" why the duck does she do that to her innocent child? 😠🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi guys,

So I am brand new to this, actually got sent here from someone who was moaning about it on insta.
Anyway I must confess I was a fan of hinch. Followed her like mad totally bought into it all! 😭It's shameful.
She's been getting on my nerves recently I'm sick of her promoting things or not actually doing anything 🤔 I followed her for cleaning tips not to watch videos of her and Jamie watching TV🙄
Anyway since I found this group I am now obsessed with it! It has really opened my eyes to the inconsistency and fairness and lies! I'm mad I haven't noticed it before!! Not just with Sophie bit others!

Now she's driving me mad, my heart broke with the image of how sad poor Ronnie was the other day, the clearly staged back garden show, general showing off how huge her house is! 🙄 and if possible what irritates me more is all these people who now think they are an instagrammer who needs to vlog every aspect of their life and tag hinch in it🥴🥴

Thanks guys!
Welcome. The longer you hang out with us "nasty trolls" the more your eyes open to her lies and selfishness. Enjoy 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh she doesnt have to queue up for her shop, nurse Katie does it for her mind!
It actually won't take Nurse Kate long would it?
1 - Go to the packet crap aisle, start grabbing.
2 - Go to the baby packet crap aisle, start grabbing
3 - Go to the cloff aisle, start grabbing
DONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi guys,

Thanks guys!
Welcome lovely! Take a seat, you’re in for an awakening! I was a Hincher when she started out and bought all the tit she recommended. We escaped! Go us! Now time to open everyone else’s eyes. Welcome to the troll bench, it’s for all the cool kids!

Reactions: 43
Welcome lovely! Take a seat, you’re in for an awakening! I was a Hincher when she started out and bought all the tit she recommended. We escaped! Go us! Now time to open everyone else’s eyes. Welcome to the troll bench, it’s for all the cool kids!
Same 🙋🏻‍♀️
Was totally taken in by her, I bought her first two books, thought they were shite at the time but would never have admitted it. Only good thing to come of it was I had so many cleaning products I bought because she’d recommended them, didn’t like them & never used them again. I bagged them all up and gave them to our local food bank who were doing bags of necessities to local people in need. She’s full of crap. Take a seat & a wee vino and welcome to the dark side 😊

PS...I’ve noticed the reactions have increased in the last few days to posts on here, I hope that means more and more people are seeing the light 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m so used to seeing her with a filter on or caked in make up it actually throws me when I see her kind of natural. It’s not pretty though is it?
Sometimes someone posts a photo or I catch her stories and actually think “who’s that” 😆

Has Gretal not been to visit since the lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sometimes someone posts a photo or I catch her stories and actually think “who’s that” 😆

Has Gretal not been to visit since the lockdown?
We’ve had a couple of appearances, but nothing like before. I really do think she is twiddling her claws trying to think of inspo

Reactions: 13
We’ve had a couple of appearances, but nothing like before. I really do think she is twiddling her claws trying to think of inspo
She will be sitting down with her crappy note pad and pen this evening for tattle inspired content. The bits she’s missed we haven’t seen a FaceTime of Ronnie and grandma yet surely that’s soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will be sitting down with her crappy note pad and pen this evening for tattle inspired content. The bits she’s missed we haven’t seen a FaceTime of Ronnie and grandma yet surely that’s soon.
Yup, she'll be facetiming from the attic where she's keeping Trace company.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why do they have ear plugs in those tit bed baskets. They have a baby no way would I stick ear plugs in I would be to worried about not hearing him in the night.

Reactions: 31
Why do they have ear plugs in those tit bed baskets. They have a baby no way would I stick ear plugs in I would be to worried about not hearing him in the night.
Probably got the baby monitor straight to her mums hoping she will pop in during the night if he needed assistance 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.