Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this con woman never heard of natural alternatives, got involved in making her own cleaning products from basic ass ingredients, watched "Blue planet" or even attempted to make www.ecobricks.org/ (which save tonnes of plastic from reaching landfill).
View attachment 10525
Says she recycles and she doesn't even separate her bins! When Jamie emptied the bin so she could show off the ebay swipe up link for the bin bag holder, we could hear glass bottles banging together. He then realised and said smth like oh what's that and she glossed over it.

I have neighbours who don't recycle, they put the plastic, tin, cardboard and food bits all in the same bin and have for years. They say they don't have time. I bet the Hinch is the same. She also used up two bags in two days lol.

Today she's come across as really bitter and childish, and if that's what new fans saw this morning I wouldn't be surprised if they swiftly unfollowed her.

Just imagine a ton of people seeing a coy, anxiety discussing bubbly blonde on this morning, then checking her out for cleaning tips and getting her self indulgent bitching as an old lady, cacking over nothing, give up with that then check out her saved stories only to find her rubbing lenor clothing conditioner on her door and stuffing tumble dryer sheets in her fake plants & pillows! haha I can just see them looking perplexed then checking out her 'cooking' skills instead! What a treat they are in for! A whole bottle of blue dragon sauce you say? Haha!

Seriously anyone with half a brain cell can see she's a charlatan with just with a glance. She incriminates herself with every story.

Never mind what your Hinchers are doing Mrs Hinch, YOU are the problem. So how about you start by sorting your bins and recycling at home before attempting to waggle your finger at anyone else!! Cheek of it! Most of us have been recycling for years and years!

Watch her now do a story about recycling her bins and how she always does it. That's why I hate this thread is public, she always covers her back with fake evidence. I've lost count the amount of times she's done that. If she's not trawling other users then stealing their ideas, she's reading here and coming up with content that makes us look like liars and her an angel. She bloody stinks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
There is also speculation she is the actual “10 years ago” pic in H’s 10 year challenge shot.
That's what I was trying to figure out. I found this photo earlier and this woman looks like her "10 year challenge". And I was wondering if this woman was her sister.

Screenshot_20190405-222535_Pixlr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her dog needs badly groomed. We have a Frenchie and one of the best things is he doesn't need his hair cut.
No her dog IS ‘badly groomed’ sorry being a bit pedantic 😂

Just started following clean_honest_living on Instagram. Sorry I don’t know how to screen shot but lots of stuff being posted. My eyes are now wide open. 😱😱
Love this lady

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Found this photo on the same site and feel it looks more appropriate for Hinch 10 year challenge
Screenshot_20190405-222633_Pixlr.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How about that profile?

View attachment 10532
😂😂😂 Come on! None of those pictures look anything like her! Reaching a bit! She's had a bit of work done but blimey! Pictures have been posted here of her from 5 or so years ago and she still looks like her aside from a few slight changes but this is madness! 😂

I do believe that 10 year pic is her and I do believe that she had a gastric band. She clearly has a lot of issues with the way she looks and getting a gastric band at 21 is something I could imagine her doing, as a quick fix. She has serious issues, like she won't be shown unless she has a makeup artist or a filter on. She still clearly has issues with food too. You can see now she's like a skeleton which probably is affecting the way her face looks. She probably has had some work done on her face but looks completely different to her sister, the 10 year pic looks nothing like her sister. I think the original this morning pics are really what she looks like, the rest since then is extreme weight loss and weird make up.

Reactions: 21
In regards to the gastric band thing...

It sounds quite drastic to say ‘I lost eight stone’ but if you take her pre pregnancy weight (she’s quite tall so Id guess 8-9 stone) and add the eight stone onto that it means she would have been around 16stone when she had her gastric band fitted. Around a size 16-18, depending on height/weight distribution.

I think the woman/Hinch in the ten year challenge could of easily been a size 16 so i’d say it’s totally plausible...

Did she really need to loose eight stone and drop to such a slim weight? Probably not. If she’d stuck with a healthy diet and exercise she wouldn’t of needed excess skin removal surgery and she’d probably keep some curves and hover around 10-11 stone, which probably looks great on her.
I struggle to believe that she had such a bad relationship with food before as she seems to have kept the weight off by eating junk food and most overweight people have to work very hard to keep it off and change their old bad habits.

Reactions: 12
They say dogs look like their owners, maybe that’s the look she’s going for when she ties her hair and Henry’s in a top knot 🤔

Breaking news!!!
Henry has a toy!!😱😱

Also Sophie, thanking your sheep doesn't excuse the fact that you've brain washed them into buying the same pointless tat that you do. Its nothing to be thankful or proud about.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Tattlers drawing “moral” lines in the sand always seems like an oxymoron to me. It’s a gossip site.

Her sister is her Henchman. Hinchman? Hinchwoman? She mods several groups and scours the net and reports all things negative and truthful about her sister and has been known to send bullying messages on H’s behalf.

There is also speculation she is the actual “10 years ago” pic in H’s 10 year challenge shot.
A
Tattlers drawing “moral” lines in the sand always seems like an oxymoron to me. It’s a gossip site.

Her sister is her Henchman. Hinchman? Hinchwoman? She mods several groups and scours the net and reports all things negative and truthful about her sister and has been known to send bullying messages on H’s behalf.

Ah I see.. like I said I was more than happy to be corrected!! 😊. I’m a very new Tattler who after feeling VERY uncomfortable about Mrs Hinch for a while now was very happy to have found this site. I’m not taking the moral high ground and appreciate it’s a gossip site..but I fail to see how mocking someone’s appearance is gossip..again happy to be corrected if I’m wrong? Maybe Tattle is not for me if this is case..say that she is one of Hinchmen who stirs the crowd etc, I personally would have got more from that than She “looks like a Nick Park creation extra”

Reactions: 7
A

Ah I see.. like I said I was more than happy to be corrected!! 😊. I’m a very new Tattler who after feeling VERY uncomfortable about Mrs Hinch for a while now was very happy to have found this site. I’m not taking the moral high ground and appreciate it’s a gossip site..but I fail to see how mocking someone’s appearance is gossip..again happy to be corrected if I’m wrong? Maybe Tattle is not for me if this is case..say that she is one of Hinchmen who stirs the crowd etc, I personally would have got more from that than She “looks like a Nick Park creation extra”
I had a moment like you, over something I didn’t feel was right. But, it is a gossip site and people will have views and opinions. As it was pointed out, she puts her whole life on display and people will comment. I then realised, it’s like anything else on the internet, if you don’t like it or agree, then scroll past and ignore it! There is more on here that I agree with, than don’t. And in all honestly, as one that was sucked in by her and having received my fair share of hate, instigated by her, from her army, I have absolutely no sympathy for her anymore!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.