Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it must be something to do with him being a cowboy hat wearing prick!!

Reactions: 28
My mum used to write lists. Shes 57. you are a fucking disgusting woman hinch USING MENTAL HEALTH to promote your tacky book. She clearly doesnt have MH issues as u wouldnt cash in on it. I hate u and that spoilt obese dog.

Reactions: 19
This is such a helpful post at such a difficult time. Thank you xx

Reactions: 12
She’s a massive twat.
Reusing and rehashing her content - you can tell because the video quality is shit but also if the kid has no teeth why the fuck was she using teething granules and moaning he was teething not so long back!? Fucking moron

Reactions: 19
Carrots fine as is any vegetable without teeth she could just steam or boil it longer! Would help his hand eye coordination by miles.

Reactions: 10
Why did she get such a fright opening the window.. when the other wall one was already clearly open? Anything for content

Reactions: 13
OMG, she really is taking the p***s now spraying the radiator with that Dettol spray when vulnerable people are desperate to get hold of some for the intended purpose. Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 23
When she was cleaning the loo it looked like she was wrestling with a huge turd that was blocking the pipe!

Reactions: 21
Dettol disinfectant spray on a towel rail just to make it shiny when pretty much ANY product would give you the exact same result! Literally no need

Reactions: 22
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly
That fucking dog gets fresh vegetables while Ronnie gets pouches of puree? She needs reporting to the safeguarding team!

Reactions: 26
Mine was having steamed broccoli, sweet potato and carrot to eat at 6 months I’m sure Ronnies 9 months? He should be eating that stuff at ease.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to clean her already clean bathrooms? using shit loads of stuff, "Oh by the way guys use this if you have mould problems"- why does she have a product that she doesn't obviously require. as I doubt she has a mould problem An ad huh

RonRon needs to start eating bits and pieces so he feels texture etc rather than sloop

Reactions: 12
Christ, she tells us to get a life but she’s absolutely OBSESSED with her “trolls” isn’t she? Get over it Sophie love, not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.