Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph try taking Ronnie to the park or soft play, he will get far more enjoyment from the bright colours there and shock horror might interact with other kids😱

Reactions: 10
Gawd from the library to charity shops to Greggs. I hope she’s got anti-bac gel or washed their hands properly.
I feel anxious just thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do I feel she’s been advised to take Ron wiv de foootzz out more 🤔
Library & a sausage roll can’t wait to see where they go next 😴 do Ella’s kitchen do a sausage roll pouch 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
First outing Ronnie has had.
Library, charity shop then Gregg's for a sausage roll and she's making it a tradition 😂 ok!

Soph, whilst your making it a regular thing to go to the library. Try enquiring about the baby groups they probably run, you aren't too good to sit with other mums and socialize your baby! And don't worry Onslow will still be able to tag along

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, are all agreed gleam have been reading up on here and told her she needs to spend more time out and about with her son to seem more relatable?

the fact someone would need to be instructed to do nice things with their child sickens me.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Charity shop books and a Gregg’s sausage roll followed by a drive home in the Range Rover.
So relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Verucca is a prime example of that saying, ”Just because someone is a mother, does not make them a mum”. He is fed, watered and safe, but that is where the nurturing ends. Personally I feel she is a terrible mother and genuinely feel for that child being born into that kind of life

Reactions: 43
So let me get this right...it was world book day last week and she loved showing off the kids who’d dressed up as Hinch with her book (which is just a book of lists). She’s now saying that books are important. Does she not see the irony? Her book is NOT for children and nor will it ever be a recommended read for children. Yet she’s happy to revel in all the glory on World Book Day, which only further encourages this type of behaviour. Disgraceful. Oh and don’t even get me started on her going on about needing a plastic basket for her baby’s books! What the hell???she seems to have an addiction to ‘needing’ materialistic things....baskets, egg boxes, cleaning products, new kitchen, motor homes......the ‘Hinch wish lists’ go on and on.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a tit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!
Wasn’t long ago she’d ‘lost her nostrils’ and was feeling sick 🙄 if she had any sense she’d get the lot of them tested as a precaution.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps I’m being really cynical, but I give this new library ‘thing’ a few weeks at the absolute maximum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*How refreshing a picture of Ronnie that doesn't seem to be filtered!
*Skin care; liz Earl... Really relatable!
You picked up some skin care from Aldi a while back didn't you?
*she got her sheep to answer quickly and 2 brands iv not heard of either.
*reading books to Ronnie and make it their thing, why are you videoing (is that even a word 😂) Jamie and Ronnie then 🙄
*Greg's sausage rolls a tradition, go dissappear of the grid with your flakey sausage roll and your flakey personality... Miss fake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.